• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill! (Not Accepting!)

@LordGowther[/URL] has told me, physically it wouldn't kill you unless you overdose on it. Which could happen if he manages to hit you enough but isn't every teigu that way?
I have yet to see any Teigu be one hit kills. I know for a fact none of mine are. Mind controlling toxin is pretty much an absolute win, and I'm pretty much 100% against it. Not to mention with the trump card it'd be more or less unavoidable. I'm against mind control being a power in anything, anywhere, anytime unless used by a GM for story advancement purposes.

Eh yeah I can some what agree with the mind controlling thing, idk know if that's what Austin intended to use it for but from what I was thinking it'd be more just making them feel woozy or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
So wait Leo, when you talk about Phoenix fire, are you saying that Santios cannot harm your undead whatever it is? And with Santios, all I did was make a loophole. He was made into a biological Teigu because of the Phoenix Danger Beast, which is a rebirthing mythical beast. I know its a genius move, but Leo I really don't understand your character. @Leo Radomir

i'm saying my char in vulnerable to fire just like mari being part undead, and yes i agree mind control is a nono unless used as mitch said.

You stated that already Leo.

And no no, that's nothing like Mari...You said she's a demon as well as partly undead.

Mari isn't undead though, she is a straight up puppet. And your guy would not be invulnerable to fire because he is a demon, and how is he a demon? Where did this come from? Are you sure you're looking at Akame Ga kill?

dude i said ( my char is weak against fire and she's an homunculus that has been created using the dna and tissue and such from a demon and undead danger beast that was put into the body of a dead human girl). I know kitten's char is a puppet she doesn't like fire as well being made the way she is.

I don't see how a 'demon/undead' danger beast would exist but whatever, I'll leave it to other people to argue the point..

Well of course leo would be against it. He doesn't want his character to die. As for mitch, he's always opposed to what I have to say.

Two of my chars are dead so that already out the window second of all yes mitch is right if a char is oped it's not right that's why we have the no god modding rule. Of course it's hard to say good by to a char one likes but that's the nature of the rp and to be honest some of the chars should of died in the last battle but the power playing and such prevented that.

Leo you are the godfather of godmodding. And I know you are going to retort, so please, please retort so i can throw a bunch of evidence at your face.

Yeah? Well if you're already dead I suppose you won't mind me making it so you can't put yourself back together ^_^

Your just picking a fight because people don't agree with you one slash instant kill, and i have no intention of having another char die just yet.

Hm? Oh no. I already have a character with plenty enough to ruin even an undead character. You see, either way, I win.

Don't need luck actually. Killing you is such an easy thing I wasn't gonna bother with it in the first place, so I dunno why you were OH SO WORRIED about my character being approved xD

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Your just picking a fight because people don't agree with you one slash instant kill, and i have no intention of having another char die just yet.

[/QUOTE]
Didn't we already get passed that it isn't that? It's not a one slash kill thing. Also about power playing the last battles where was there any power play? In all honesty, I thought Sin was dead there was no 'power play' about it. Kayzo had the choice to kill off Sin but obviously in the end she didn't want to do what you wanted.

If we're really going to talk about 'who' should have died. I don't think you'd have as many characters as you do right now.

LordGowther said:
Well of course leo would be against it. He doesn't want his character to die. As for mitch, he's always opposed to what I have to say.
LordGowther said:
Don't need luck actually. Killing you is such an easy thing I wasn't gonna bother with it in the first place, so I dunno why you were OH SO WORRIED about my character being approved xD
How about..no. Actually Gowther, you're right. I do disagree with the majority of what you say and do, within good reason. Why? Literally all I've seen from you is godmoding, powerplaying, character control, as well as making completely OP characters. Now you're trying to make one that can mind control people in one slash that'd be completely unbeatable one slashed or shot. And you know what? I'm legitamately not afraid to say if your character is accepted in its current iteration that I will be whole heartedly and 100% ignoring any combat actions made towards my character or dodging them completelt due to the sheer BS level of OP mind controlling a character is.

So yes, I do disagree with you. You're quick to offer criticism to others but when they do unto you you throw a tantrum and throw it back into their face like a challenge, offering no intelligible viewpoints on it or discussing it in the least.

i'm not angry i now find it kind funny

Mitchs98 said:
How about..no. Actually Gowther, you're right. I do disagree with the majority of what you say and do, within good reason. Why? Literally all I've seen from you is godmoding, powerplaying, character control, as well as making completely OP characters. Now you're trying to make one that can mind control people in one slash that'd be completely unbeatable one slashed or shot. And you know what? I'm legitamately not afraid to say if your character is accepted in its current iteration that I will be whole heartedly and 100% ignoring any combat actions made towards my character or dodging them completelt due to the sheer BS level of OP mind controlling a character is.
So yes, I do disagree with you. You're quick to offer criticism to others but when they do unto you you throw a tantrum and throw it back into their face like a challenge, offering no intelligible viewpoints on it or discussing it in the least.
couldn't of said it better my self

LordGowther said:
Now why would I go after you of all people? You're no threat to me either xD
Actually, Gowther. Unless you pull your usual crap and god mode and power play your way through everything, most of the characters in the RP are a threat to you. So. Yeah. Especially Santios, Alexander, Torr, Krieg, Sin, Megumi, Spice, and Issac. Rin if she uses her trump card as well.

You aren't unbeatable, no one is, stop assuming your are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back