• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill! (Not Accepting!)

LucianGrey7971 said:
Name: Agon Krios "The Hound of Justice"

Appearance:

Kongo.Agon.full.1695126.jpg

Personality:

Agon is everything that Kyou is not, Agon is very active in his work choosing overwhelming offensive and ruthless aggression over tactical advantages. Where Kyou is a great listener and observer of people, Agon is completely self centered and talks down to those who he considers lower than him...which is everyone. Its a wonder that these two can even be in the same room let alone work together. He has the habit of hitting on everyone and anyone

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Bio:

Unlike Kyou and Titania, Agon has no real reason for turning against the government. In fact, he has every reason to be a loyal hound of their

"justice." Unfortunately for the government, Kyou is one of the few people that Agon considers to be on his level even if he disagrees with him on almost every issue. Agon had the one of the greatest upbringings he and Kyou had actually known each other, but Kyou went rogue and Agon continued on the path that was set for him. After a while of being an "upstanding and shinning" example of a guard, he got bored with that and went to Kyou and decided to turn informant.

Imperial Arm (I have to approve):

Sekai Musaboru Hito/World Devourer

freezing_8x6.jpg

Twin blades with no actual edge, a blue organism covers the edge. These organisms quickly eat through whatever surface they touch regardless of what it might be and give off a distinct saw like sound.

Trump Card: The organisms become much more voracious, changing to a crimson red and consume the blades to produce more of themselves. The user is then able to form these organisms into different shapes and attack accordingly. The draw back is that over a span of 5 minutes, they become increasingly voracious and the odds of them turning on the user become higher if said user is the closest thing to eat.

Assassin or Guard: Guard

Hitting on people

Fights

Kyou

Titania

Dislikes:

Serious people

Kyou

Titania

Spicy Food

Crush:

N/A

Skill(s):

Expert dual swordsman

Impressive Agility and Strength

Ruthless Aggression

Other:
Accepted.

Name: Andrew Endusk

Appearance:

Appearance and bow minus ears

4ZtskPS.jpg

Andrew stands at an even 6' with a semi-muscular athletic build. He is often seen with some form of a bottle of booze in his hand. He is almost never seen without a mask unless of course he isn't working. Masks:
Mask 1

2uQh27u.jpg
Mask 2

xf31yQB.jpg
Mask 3

OHKyc8Y.jpg

Personality: Andrew is without a doubt a laid back and 100% not serious person in everything he does including his work. Sarcastic, funny, and a complete idiot are all words used to describe him.

Sexuality: Straight

Bio: Andrew spent much of his life training to join the Guards at the behest of his family, he was trained in both the use of a bow and a sword. Of course, he didn't want to be a guard after seeing the corruption of the Empire, much more preferring to join the Revolutionary army. But being the capitalist he is he decided to work both sides, mostly only accepting work from the Revolutionary army, but working both sides nonetheless.

Slowly but surely, and while accumulating as much money as possible, he's helping the Revolutionary army take down the Empire one contract at a time.

Dv2OREJ.jpg

True Sight is a Teigu worn over the eye similar to glasses. It allows the wearer to precisely aim and never miss a target for up to half a mile away, provided they don't move or other unforseen interference of course. The arrow will however veer slightly a bit to counter any unforseen interferrence, though this doesn't mean it will track the target, it will simply veer a bit once to try and hit the mark.

Trump Card: Upon activation maximum range increases to a full mile and the arrow will actually follow the target relentlessly until it hits a solid object or is destroyed. Prolonged use will cause the user to go temporarily blind as well as immense pain.

Assassin or Guard: Mercenary for both sides.

Money

Killing

Booze

Pie

Did I mention Booze and Money?

Dislikes:

When he isn't drinking.

When the booze runs out.

Not getting paid enough.

Crush: None

Skill(s):

Expert Archer, even without True Sight he could hit a target easily from several hundred feet away.

It's been said he has a liver of steel due to how much he can drink without being affected by the alcohol.

An expert in the art of wielding a sword, nuff said.

Other: He carries a short sword strapped to his belt and a duffel bag full of booze of various kinds, as well as his lucky silver flask. His compound bow once fully drawn is capable of punching through most conventional armor and wood with ease.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Rixy Lona

Appearance:
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af4/HotaroYamoco/Editing/Anime - Unknown/untitled220.jpg

Personality:Rixy may come over a bitchy and cold and hostile but she can be very understanding and flexible, she doesn't show emotions very often and happy to work in a group if it achichives her goal.

Sexuality:bi

Bio: Rix was created using a mix of underdead and demonic cells and tissue and a special rosario by polin in his first successful human experiment on a dead girl, rix lives to help polin, should they try and extract any info out of her etc polin with blow her up with the special magic bomb he placed in her.

Imperial Arm (I have to approve): Demon's eye

immune

to poison but vulnerable to fire from from a phoenix, the weapon it's self requires a lot of energy from the user and after an intense fight takes two days to heal full both mentally and physically. She can use undead or warlock magic such as summon and command undead/demon or misty step or mist form.

Trump Card: The dead stay dead the power puts an insane amount of pressure of on the mind and body, cause her own body to rip itself to pieces slowly even as she heals it still drains her life force because it's a forbidden spell, undead ruins appear all over her body and on the blade when she enters death mode and any she kills and enough energy is sucked from them start to necrosis please forgive the wrong word.

Assassin or Guard: unofficial a guard does merc work of all kinds to pay for expense and such

Likes & Dislikes: Polin,

hates people that don't shut up impulsive people

likes to play mind games and fighting sometimes

likes playing dumb sometimes good food and drink and yes some times sex

Crush:

Skill(s): Knowing when to play dirty duel battle fan master the fans can be thrown as well they are medium sized so she can't big area attacks. doesn't need to eat or drink a lot and can last for days even with little sleep. Can temporarily shut off her pain threshold with sheer will. A lot stronger and faster than she looks and can do acrobatics and such

Other: Can dance and sing flawlessly and can clean and fix clothes

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]

Name:sorrow

Appearance:View media item 4738

Personality:impatient deadly powerful dark

Sexuality:straight

Bio:sorrow is a noble from one of the richest families in the city

Imperial Arm (I have to approve):the first sword type imperial arm ever created

Assassin or Guard:guard

Dislikes:not getting his way, loosing

Crush:Alexis @Kayzo

[/QUOTE]

(This character is actually for @LordGowther I just had to post it for him)

EohrR5T4yJOoVkHKoyWuxPeB0xNqzyPpGgqHtRHqo__5cl3R4xDXNOSlADQRsOrPxD6hvrfgZi5JzlIRiiv3PFtn4G-sBqm6UrQLIMmMwkFN62Jnk31ILfXlCRNs1CS6WUsqI-SY

Name: Bon Xi Gum

Appearance: Bon is an odd looking fellow to say the least. He has a strong yet lean build, and a round face. He has hair that is styled in a blue mohawk on top, and pink and black leopard spots on the sides. He has green skin (Due to his strange genes) and yellow eyes, with blue eyebrows to match his mohawk. He wears leaf like earrings and a netted undershirt along with a black cloak which is colored red on the inside, with white fur lining on the edges, and is dotted with large blood red clouds

Personality: Bon is the personification of happy go lucky. Born with not a care in the world, he simply wanders around waiting for exciting things to come his way. This means his personality is the exact opposite of his teigu, and best friend, Atropa Belladona, who is known to be serious, and uptight, yet somehow they are a perfect combination. He has a love for technology, especially in regard to plant life. He does however, fear the Capital due to the numerous experiments that were performed on him by their scientists. If he sees plant life, or rather anything or anyone that can't defend itself being abused, he goes into such a fit of rage, that some would call him unstoppable. At the end of the day though, he isn't just some random joyful drifter, but a strong man who’s just looking for his calling.

Sexuality: Asexual

Bio: He doesn't like to talk about his past. All that is known about him from what Atropa has mentioned is that he is the product of genetic experiments done by the Capitol, and that she was the one who befriended him, and helped him escape, killing her abusive master in the process.

8Rw2f3uRHGeupAf9-wwI6sVcF4udCFJ6Q9YkybhiIS1aQLLXbPFDbOEXL8oHJe6ArBIO_fpNYpJG090mVwoJS8WPQ9MkLv14UVNwsrw0GDj7NOrvcQcZgKVbDB5bsbUCL6DP9M6r
Nature's Champion: Atropa Belladonna

Abilities: Atropa, being a biological teigu, has a healing factor that is almost instant, as long as her core isn't destroyed. Interestingly enough, she has such a strong bond with Bon, that her core takes the form of the leaf like earrings that he wears, meaning to kill one, they have to kill the other. Aside from that, she is much stronger, faster, and smarter than any human. Due to having been made with plant tissue, her bones are harder than steel. She is equipped with her Toxic Needle Gun, Toxic Saber, and eight Berries. Her attacks don't do actual physical damage, instead they poison with every hit The scariest thing about her though, is that it is impossible to build up any sort of antibodies against her poison, meaning no one is entirely immune. Her the effects of her poison are very similar to those of the drug, Scopolamine (look it up) Obviously she has wings, and CAN fly somewhat, but this is very limited, and simply lets her jump around much easier. Her trump card allows her to merge all eight of her berries together to create a large berry shaped cannon that blasts an amazingly strong gust of poisonous air. This can only be used once a day or there is a risk of serious injury.

Shingu: Water Dragon Sword (Akame Ga Kill Zero) It's special ability allows the user to become extremely powerful for three minutes, but at a cost; the user becomes extremely fatigued after that time limit is expired.

Assassin or Guard: Neither

Likes & Dislikes:

+ Any sort of tech

+Naps

+ Gardening

- Salads

- Politicians

- Thugs

Crush: None (but he does show affection for Atropa)

Skill(s):

• Being a 60:40 mixture of Human and Plant genes, Bon is an anomaly of anatomy. His bones, like Atropa’s are tough as steel
  • He is able to adapt to almost any environment, given enough time, however, some places, like snowy environments are VERY hard for him to integrate into.
  • He does not need to eat very often and can survive a good amount of time on water alone
  • He is MUCH stronger during a warm summer day, or when the sun is out. Meaning, his own physical power really depends entirely on the weather itself, making this ability a double edged sword.
  • Despite being a techno junkie, Bon is surprisingly good at swordplay. He is able to wield a large weapon like the Water Dragon Sword with relative ease

Other: I plan on adding on a LOT to this character sheet. Consider this a VERY rough draft. Again, I know that Atropa’s “ultimate poison” seems op, but I made it like that for two reasons. 1. That's her only way of damaging. For example if she slashes someone, there's just a big glowing pink slash across them that's poisoning them. There's no actual bloodletting or slash damage or anything like that. 2. I know that MANY people like to think that their character is completely immune to poison just to avoid a loss from anyone who uses it, and since it's atropa’s, so that was really the only way I'd be able to make this teigu work.

I dislike it due to the fact the poison is absolute. Perhaps if there was more information on the poison and what it did? But that seems OP considering one slash could easily mean death.

Actually. It would affect anyone. Which is the reason why I made it that way. As for you're whole idea on the "one slash" thing mitch, it's not regular poison. It is almost exactly the same as the drug, Scopolamine

my last char is a mix between demon and undead that's why it won't affect her, two of the huge draw backs to my char is her trump not only damages her badly if used to long but because it's a forbidden spell it draws off her life force she doesn't use it often

I'm seconding that with him, most character's seem to be immune to poisons.

Although I never really took it to be a 'one slash' poison death thing. It's not as if it would be unrealistic either, I mean weapons like that already exist in Akame ga kill.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]my last char is a mix between demon and undead that's why it won't affect her, two of the huge draw backs to my char is her trump not only damages her badly if used to long but because it's a forbidden spell it draws off her life force she doesn't use it often

[/QUOTE]
Woah woah, Undead? Okay okay..So you complain about Gowther's character when your's doesn't even make sense? Never have I ever once even heard about a 'demon/undead' person in the Akame ga kill universe...I'm just saying if someone like that is accepted I'm pretty sure Gowther's character sounds more than realistic.

Oh I was talking about leos. I don't think it would affect the puppet actually....at least I wouldn't be able to damage it physically with her......but I dunno. I think the major mind numbing effect would come from the scopolamine. See, the major side effect of real life scopolamine is ACTUAL mind control

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I'm seconding that with him, most character's seem to be immune to poisons.
Although I never really took it to be a 'one slash' poison death thing. It's not as if it would be unrealistic either, I mean weapons like that already exist in Akame ga kill.

[/QUOTE]
They exsist in the universe. But they are not used in this RP. I have yet to see one hit kill or absolute winning weapons in this RP. And quite frankly I don't want to.

She has severe drawbacks to her power and even if she does kill a person it's not it's instant death if the trump is interrupted and they have enough energy to come back. A yes she is immune because of her undead side the bio has been approved by kayzo if there was a problem with it i would of edited. I almost forgot she's also vulnerable to phoenix fire i don't think given that as well my char is oped.

Mitchs98 said:
They exsist in the universe. But they are not used in this RP. I have yet to see one hit kill or absolute winning weapons in this RP. And quite frankly I don't want to.
I fully agree with mitch that would be an ultra power play which i'm defo not cool with. Oh yeah sorry kitten i forgot about mari yeah being a puppet that wouldn't work.

LordGowther said:
Oh I was talking about leos. I don't think it would affect the puppet actually....at least I wouldn't be able to damage it physically with her......but I dunno. I think the major mind numbing effect would come from the scopolamine. See, the major side effect of real life scopolamine is ACTUAL mind control
Oh ok, I thought you were talking about Mari cx Makes more sense now, ok :)

(no it doesn't if she was a demon alone then yes but she part undead zombies are an example of being immune to poison)

for example if my char is in her other mode and kills you and instantly drains you energy that would be wrong that's why i put the conditions for it to fully work. Last of all two of my chars have been killed off already, as it is now two and two on the playing field and there are more assassins right now anyways lol. I almost forgot the assassins have 3 not more very dangerous teigu so having two teigu and two half breeds is hardly op because i plan to make another char a teigu later. I didn't say it didn't make sense and i gave reasonable ideas on how it can still work.

Mitchs98 said:
I agree but most of the teigu in this Rp are already one hit kill (Mainly with their trump cards), besides it was an example and I did say before that I was pretty sure it didn't work that way anyways. From what @LordGowther has told me, physically it wouldn't kill you unless you overdose on it. Which could happen if he manages to hit you enough but isn't every teigu that way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back