• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga kill IC (open and accepting)

"A well trained soldier is always ready. Thank you for the info. I'll have the Yeagers on patrol tonight." Night raid...what a wonderful opponent...Adrian dark...You're mine. He walked off and found tesla. "Tesla change of plans there are rumors of a night raid attack tonight I want all of you in the streets on patrol and on the lookout for any signs of night raid go find the others and let them know as well I want you in teams of two or three and tesla you're with me. Dismissed!" With that he headed for the road to wait for tesla."

~Telsa Rosner~
She nodded but tried to get his attention before he, too late.
Evan was already out of sight. Tesla was going to ask if he still wanted her to inform the others about the emperor, but oh well? She turned back to the man in the doorway. "Either way sirs, the emperor will be here tomorrow and Longstrider wants everyone's quarters to be immaculate,
I'm sure you just heard him about patrol right? Well I guess it's a concern if your are indeed Jaegers." She said this bluntly, waiting for his response, hoping it would be quick so she could join up with Evan before he got too impatient. Honestly this has been one hell of a first day so far...
Dante Verren Dante Verren Literally Batman Literally Batman

Taylor-

Assuming that Tesla was his superior offices Taylor quickly saluted. "Thank you for the information mam. Oh and before I forget my name is Taylor and I am indeed a jaeger." Taylor turned to face Jason and gave the man a smile. "How about teaming up? We can probaly get Bella and Levi to join us as well."
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Literally Batman Literally Batman

~Telsa Rosner~
She was slightly taken aback by the formal response, but gave him her name before he quickly turned to the other guy. "Tesla." After taking another glance at the other guy, she took a mental note of the both of them. Before leaving them be she added, "Could you inform anyone you see of this recent information? I'm not familiar with our team here yet. Thank you in advanced." With that she turned and began walking to meet up with Longstrider.
Dante Verren Dante Verren Literally Batman Literally Batman Skeletonjack Skeletonjack

"I'm really more of a lone wolf kinda guy, but sure. Could be fun." Jason looked at Tesla. "Dunno. Heard it around the markets while coming back here. Some oligarch guy or something."

Evan smiled when tesla showed up. He started walking but kept a slow pace so she could catch up. "So I hear you're a merchant paying off a debt huh? ...will that have any influence on your loyalties during this war?"

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

~Telsa Rosner~
Approaching Longstrider invited a rather sudden question. "Yes, sir." She answered bluntly, keeping up with his pace. What's the use of lying? Tesla wouldn't be here at all if it weren't for the arrest. She wanted out of here as soon as possible, to be free of this debt to live her life as her own again.
Skeletonjack Skeletonjack

"Hmm your honest. I can respect that..." in a blur of motion he was behind her with a kunai knife to her throat. "But if you cross me I won't hesitate to kill you, understood?" He sheathed the knife back into trigun then continued to walk ahead of her.

~Tesla Rosner~
"Understood."
Her voice was monotone, no signs of any sort of reaction showed in her expression. She seemed and was bored. The reaction was rather expected. Following behind him in silence Tesla kept her attention on their surroundings. It was a nice sunny day but she was more or less mapping the place out in her head so she wouldn't get lost.

Last edited:
"Good. Now keep a close eye out for any sign of night raid. They will not kill any hard working civilians tonight."

~Tesla Rosner~
"Yes sir."
Though she did ponder for a bit. the recent news of Night Raid centered around richer victims. Real, hardworking, civilian victims of those assasin within the city haven't been heard of in a while. Though they have been known to be sporadic in thier ways, soon enough a fluke will counteract the recent statistics. Funny how that in itself was rather statistically predictable. A small, amused smile slipped onto her face as she kept a look out.

Last edited:
Adrian sighed "now that all of you are here I'll tell you the targets for tonight. Tonight we are targeting the CEOs of the ochiha company. They are known for killing and/or torturing underperforming workers and paying off the prime minister for their protection. Tonight they are having a business meeting there are five guards inside and seven outside. We need to eliminate the seven outside without alerting the five inside the building. This is where drea and Selena come in. You two will work together to take out the seven outside as silently and as quickly as possible. Kayden will be watching for any patrols or unexpected guards. As much as I trust our informant be ready for more guards than expected. The rest of you will be with me in hiding. As soon as the guards outside are dead we move in. I will take the front door with jet and Annabelle the rest of you take the roof entrance we will meet together on the second floor and take them out." He stood up and drea grabbed pumpkin "lets go. Move out."

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Literally Batman Literally Batman Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AwesomeGamerDude5433 AwesomeGamerDude5433

Adrian sighed "now that all of you are here I'll tell you the targets for tonight. Tonight we are targeting the CEOs of the ochiha company. They are known for killing and/or torturing underperforming workers and paying off the prime minister for their protection. Tonight they are having a business meeting there are five guards inside and seven outside. We need to eliminate the seven outside without alerting the five inside the building. This is where drea and Selena come in. You two will work together to take out the seven outside as silently and as quickly as possible. Kayden will be watching for any patrols or unexpected guards. As much as I trust our informant be ready for more guards than expected. The rest of you will be with me in hiding. As soon as the guards outside are dead we move in. I will take the front door with jet and Annabelle the rest of you take the roof entrance we will meet together on the second floor and take them out." He stood up and drea grabbed pumpkin "lets go. Move out."

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Literally Batman Literally Batman Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AwesomeGamerDude5433 AwesomeGamerDude5433
IMG_0313.JPG
Annabel immediately jumped out of her seat excitedly. "I wanna go in first I wanna go in first!" She cheered happily with an innocent smile before she quickly hopped from her seat and grabbed minirith which was still in its case and giggled as she quickly ran out of the room with the big box she was happy to be going on another hunt again with the others, mostly because she hadn't been allowed to go on the last. Few due to her injuries but she knew she was healed enough for the mission. Plus it wasn't like they were going to kill the emperor or anything so this would be easy to do

Last edited:
~Selena Adan~
She nodded, taking a second to go over the plan in her head. Standing Selena took her new arms into well, her arms, "I'll only be a second." Saying it to who ever was listening. She quickly stashed Apollo in the Medical bay and went to her room. Quickly changing into more appropriate attire for a mission. Dark fabrics, sleek armor in key places, covered from the neck down, it looks somewhat like this:
IMG_0604.JPG
Selena straps a quiver full to the brim with arrows. Each marked with unique grooves that signify what type it is. It's an assorted quiver this time, some poisoned rules some not, some poisoned with lethal intent sone not. The pout is that there are many, many arrows. Two more daggers are sheathed on her belt along with the two hidden on her person. The Silver bow gleamed in her grip, its a simple yet elegant design

Selena returns to the meeeting room, a bit surprised by how quickly she changed. Honestly she was a quick changer but this was fast for her. She stands in the doorway of thee meeting room, waiting for this show to get on the road.
Skeletonjack Skeletonjack Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Literally Batman Literally Batman Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess AwesomeGamerDude5433 AwesomeGamerDude5433

Taylor-

Taylor turned back to Jason as Telsa left. Quickly he walked behind the man and started to push Jason out of the room. "Now you need to leave for a moment so I can get changed into my proper armour. I will be done in a minute." Once Taylor got to the door he gave one final push to Jason's back and shut the door as soon as Jason was out of his room. He quickly locked the door and went to his dresser.

A minute later he emerged from his room dressed in his white and blue armour, Immota Furorem gleamed in his right hand.
"Alright lets go find Bella and get to work."
Literally Batman Literally Batman

"You'll take the roof entrance with the others. Jet, Kiria you're with me." Adrian takes his battle axe and heads out the base. It's was already nightfall, they should hurry.

Drea nods and puts True Shot back on. When Selena returned he went out the door. "Let's go, we're up first." True Shot started to act up. Shifting his gaze away from Selena the Shingu stopped analyzing ways to take her down.
Literally Batman Literally Batman Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

"Whoo! Stealth mission." She said, throwing her hands up. Eventually her seriousness would kick in but for now, this was what you'd get. She took off her necklace, transforming her teigu into it's true form before nodding her head at Adrian. "Right behind ya."

IMG_0313.JPG
Annabel grew anxious to go groaning as she yelled at everyone from outside. "Come on guyyys lets goooooooo!" She yelled like an impatient child waiting to get on a rollercoaster. She was really excited for this mission and was dying for everyone to hurry there lazy butts up so they could all go. "Come oooooooooon!" She groaned out at the building everyone was in knowing everyone heard her calls and pleads to leave for the mission.
Skeletonjack Skeletonjack Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Literally Batman Literally Batman AwesomeGamerDude5433 AwesomeGamerDude5433 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Dante Verren Dante Verren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back