• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga kill IC (open and accepting)

Skeletonjack

the chaos to balance order
Akame ga kill takes place in a land filled with corruption and evil with the capital being the epicenter of it all. For many years the kingdom has felt helpless under the reign of the young emperor who was being used by the prime minister. Many government officials, and those allied with them, commit heinous acts againsts the citizens usually with cold blooded murder being among those acts. A small group started to rebel and as their numbers grew a faction started. This faction was a group of assassins who tended to strike at night. They were known as Night Raid.

OOC

@Skeletonjack
- Adrian dark ~ night raid leader
- Daxton grey ~ emperor
- Drea hearthstone ~ assassin for hire

@AgWordSmith
- tesla rosner ~ imperial soldier
- Selena Adan ~ night raid assassin
- Rita VanDennend ~ emperor's teigu
- Rachel black ~ ex-rebel solider
- rebel leader

@Melanin-Gxdess
- Kiria ~ night raid assassin

@Soma Schicksal
- jet fethans ~ night raid assassin

@Literally Batman
- Chassity Delia Rayne ~ night raid
assassin
- Jason mavic ~ imperial soldier
- Kayden Gale Maverick ~ night raid
assassin
- Isabella 'Bella' Erin Vivulente ~ imperial
soldier
- Dweller of the Seas: Leviathan- 'Levi' ~
Isabella's teigu

@_VINYL_
- Cyrin Lienstin ~ rebel army sympathizer

@AwesomeGamerDude5433
- Akira nagi ~ night raid assassin

@Dante Verren
- Taylor dune ~ imperial soilder
- Phillipe Loraine ~ smuggler

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
-silith ~ unclaimed imperial arm
-Annabelle ~ night raid assassin

•limited to 5 characters for now (this includes biological teigu)

•when creating a teigu or shingu they must have a weakness.

•you can be a part of any faction in the manga or anime

•if you are gone for a month without notice you will be kicked.

• if two teigu users face off with the intent to kill we will decide who dies with a poll in the ooc. The pool will be open for at least 24 hrs after that I will announce the result in the ooc

•if you have read this put "we are killers" at the bottom of your CS

administration:

leader- @Skeletonjack

coleader- @AgWordSmith

Last edited:
Adrian paces back and forth in front of a map of the capital calculating their next move on the empire. He moves flag pieces around occasionally but all together looks frustrated with how to successfully pull this off. Their next mission is to assassinate a group of nobles that have been killing any workers that are 'underperforming'. They are heavily guarded and live in three separate areas.

Tesla wondered around the main building of the jeagers, exploiting her new surroundings a little, the day was sickly hot at the capitol. After a bit she grew bored and passed the time by using Cross Tail to test out designs of using it for armor. The sun shone through the the window, glinting off the the threads

Selena knocked on the door To the room Adrian was in. "You doing alright in there? Everyone can hear you pacing. I'm actually going to go make some tea, are you interested in a cup?" She always like to ask around so there would be only one trip to the kitchen instead of many like it was the first few times she's done so. Apparently Selena made good tea.

@Skeletonjack

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian finally sat at his desk defeated. "Yeah sorry I just don't want to split us up too badly but if we kill them off one at a time then we'd have to be fast enough to get to the other two houses before they're alerted to our presence.... that seems like it's going to be the best solution.... oh! Yes! Tea umm yeah I'll have some tea thank you Selena." He moved all the red flags to a single blue flag and tried to map out the fastest course between them noblemen.

@AgWordSmith

"Ok, and personally I think trying to get them all or at least two in one place might be worth looking into but that's your decision."  She smiled, leaving him with his map to go and start on the tea. Selena already had everyone's favorite re-memorized. So no one was ever dispappointed in their cup. 

@Skeletonjack

a695b7eb9627e2bea2d39ad361b3821f.jpg

i-love-glitter.regular.png

Health: 100%

Apparel: See Above

Mood: Coquettish

As Adrian sat as his desk, the door creaked slightly as Chassity walked in, a good 20 seconds after Selena walked out. She walked over to him, putting her head on top of his, looking down at what he was doing. "You sure that's necessary?" she said with a of a smile. "It's not like we're going to die or anything, we never do. We're too good. I think you just worry too much." She laughed a little, walking to Adrian's right side, staring at the positioned map like it was rocket science. "Why don't we just hit them one at a time? As a team, you know?" She twirled Creeper around her finger, staying quite close to Adrian.

Speaks to: Adrian Dark

Mentions: Adrian Dark

A loud sigh escaped from Crow's mouth he was tasked with tracking down and stopping this assassin group called Night Raid who we're associated with the rebellion but it was proving to be a harder task than expected, any member of the rebel they captured knew nothing mostly because they had only ever captured grunts and no one important. Crow began to look at their past targets he was trying to find a connection between the assassinated nobles but so far he had found nothing, he had total information regarding them what they did, who they we're their families but so far he had found nothing other than the fact they all high ranking nobles, government officials or military member. It then occurred to him all the people killed so far had done something to harm innocents if that was the connection it was nothing to go on the list was way...way to long with even Crow being a potential target.

Crow punched the board he was looking at holding heavily back in order not to damage his progress, this wouldn't work he had better chance getting information out of the rebels than going off what he just guessed instead he was just going to play it by ear he can respond or his Jeager's can respond to anything extreamly fast. He stood up before he thought of something a way to maybe pick out their next target. Crow returned to his board and pulled out a map of the capital he placed on it the places of the so far assassinated people and began to draw lines connecting them together from those lines he began calculating how long it took before either Night Raid was spotted or the bodies was found  and the reaction speed of the Empire he then drew lines towards where the troops that found the body or saw Night Raid came from and wrote amount of time it would have took them to react from their garrisons or how far into their checkpoint route was. It took him only a short while but from the information he already had he drew one set of final lines connecting all the points together and it gave him sixty-four possible points of attack, from here he got a list of the civilians and who owned what place and the list was brought down to forty with twenty-four being the poor or those nobles that haven't hurt the innocent. Now came the last part he looked at records of poor people's bodies found in those areas and if the information was correct the list went from forty down to only 7 now he just needed to find a way to fortify these locations without making it obvious the Jeager's would do just that.

Crow decided to go and find he merry little group after all god knows where they are. It didn't take him long but he finally found a member, one of the new ones he watched he train for a few seconds before fully letting his presence be known. "Tesla right?" He questioned he basically already knew the answer. "I wish to test you." He quickly added removing his jacket reveling a blue tank top under it along with his extreamly muscular body.

@AgWordSmith

Selena smiled warmly at Chassity as they passed each other. After a bit she returned from the kitchen with a cup of tea for Chassity as well, "It's still a bit hot, sorry." She sat in a nearby chair, blowing softly on her own cup of  chamomile, the steam dissolving into the air. Taking note of the little flags about the map. 

@Literally Batman @Skeletonjack

Tesla looked up at her apparent leader Crow. Unraveling a few pieces of the thread armor she had on, keeping a few wrapped around her in key spots. Only a slight hint of curiousity could be heard in her normally  monotone voice, "What sort of test?" He had taken his jacket off, this would most likely be physical, or he's just being dramatic and show offy, most likely both. 

@Phalanx

"Thank you Selena" Adrian said as he took his cup feeling the heat through the ceramic. "Well chassity that was my plan but we are going to have to make sure not even a single guard escapes because if they alert one of the other two we are screwed...." he sighed "yeah I think I should get with my contacts in the capital and see if I can't find a time when the three of them will be together...actually I think there should be a business meeting soon.... I'll be sure to figure that out." He relaxed slightly smelling his green tea. Once his tea had cooled enough he started sipping on it. "Have we found any new recruits lately?"

@AgWordSmith @Literally Batman

Selena shook her head. "None so far I think, I haven't reallly been paying attention, honestly." It was hard enough trying to remember those who were already apart of  Night Raid, new faces would be harder for her to keep track of. Taking a sip she thought about it a little more. Only to draw up blanks. 

@Skeletonjack @Literally Batman

i-love-glitter.regular.png

Mood: Coquettish

Chassity smiled warmly as Selena handed her a cup of tea. She took a sip, holding the cup in both hands. Chassity shrugged at Adrian's question. "I haven't seem the around, if there is anybody else. We need the help, though. We're kind of small at the moment, and I'm finding it difficult to keep covering up all the wanted posters with my face on them." She laughed, but it was empty. She missed being able to go out in the daylight without a disguise. 

Speaks to: Adrian Dark @Skeletonjack, Selena Adan @AgWordSmith

Mentions: n/a

Crow smiled as he simple looked as her, her voice was monotone almost like she was bored which caused Crow's smile to simply grow a little. "It's very simple." Crow said still not giving away what he had planned truth be told he just wanted some company for his run so that test would be endurance. "Your going to join me on my run." Crow said telling her what the test really was, now to most people that would sound strange a test to join someone on their run yes it was strange but Crow's running speed and endurance well lets just say she'll end up knowing why its a test. "I'm also going to be running my theory of potential attack points of Night Raid by you so do try to keep up." Crow added fact is his run today would be modified to visit all the seven locations he believes an attack could happen at mostly just to test how long it would take to get from one to another. "So are you up for it?" Crow asked it was her choice this wasn't an order it was optional.

@AgWordSmith

Selena slid a fourth cup to Jet. "Already made." She smiled warmly. The sun shining through the window casted an equally warm light into the room, illuminating the map. Causing the little flags to cast long shadows across the paper.

@Soma Schicksal @Skeletonjack @Literally Batman

"A run? And discussion? Sure." It actually sounded enjoyable, but by first impressions and hearsay about Crow told her it would end up being more than just a simple jog and attack discussion. The routes could hold significance, but she had no proof, yet. Telsa stood from the chair she sat in and retracted all the threads back into Cross Tail. Taking a moment to stretch before running her fingers throwing her pink hair, ruffling it a little. It helped keep her cool since it was supper thick and wavy. Part of the reason she shaved half her head in the first place.

@Phalanx 

"Good glad you did now who's up for some early morning surveying? We need to make sure no one wandered into the area." It was more of an order than a question of who wanted to tag along but that was commonplace with him just giving the illusion of choice for the day to day chores. He stood up and stabbed his axe into the ground to dawn eternal. "Last one out cleans the entire base top to bottom. Go!" With that he jumped out the window and straight to the ground. Once his feet hit the dirt he took off into the woods to search for any intruders. 

@Soma Schicksal @AgWordSmith @Literally Batman

Jet was already out using his boots. He checked by the river for intruders, as he looked around he didn't see anyone and just relaxed by the waterfall that the river lead to.

Selena rolled her eyes, picking up the abandoned cups and saucers. "You guys know I alwaus clean." Wait, that was new. Several images flashed around her head, of her doing dishes, dusting,  organizing and more. A soft smile formed on her lips. More pieces put back together. "Chassity you can go on ahead I got the cleaning."  Another smile as Selena waited for Chassity to join the guys, so that she herself could pick up the abandoned dishes in one trip. 

@Literally Batman @Soma Schicksal @Skeletonjack

Mood: Energetic

Chassity smiled. "If you insist. Another big thanks, Selena." With that she quickly hopped out the window. Her eyes ran across the area. Nothing.

Chassity hand went to Creeper naturally as she walked. Nothing.

Speaks to: Selena Adan @AgWordSmith

Mood: Worried

Chassity was wandering the area when the flare hurtled midair. She sprinted over to the area that Adrian was, her eyes running through the area, scanning for threats. Her foot stopped at the location of the tracks, staring at them for a moment. She looked up at Adrian. "What's this supposed to mean?" she said, gesturing towards the tracks. 

Speaks to: Adrian Dark @Skeletonjack

Selena nodded as Chassity went out the window. She herself went change into a simple blue tunic and leggings, this would be better to tidy up in than her dresses. After tying a ribbon into her hair, keeping back her bags Selena got down to business. Objectively the base did not require a top to bottom purging this time around so just cleaning what needed it should be enough for today.

[open for interaction]

"Well means some idiot took a wrong turn and we have to catch them before they get to the capital.... don't let a single one escape." With that he took off following the tracks until he found the group of bandits putting out a fire in the middle of the camp site.

the one who seemed to be the leader laughed "once we tell the emperor about the base they'll be sure to reward us big time." The rest of the group laughed. "Booze and women for days!" They cheered. Adrian smiled 'well they definitely aren't innocent.... this oughta be interesting.' 

@Literally Batman @Soma Schicksal

As per usual, Kirira was sleeping longer than anyone else. She figured she'd just get up whenever she was good and ready. And at the moment, she was good and ready. She stretched her arms up as she got out of bed and got ready for the day. Peeking outside her door, Kiria took caution as she walked out. It was known for her to get chastised for sleeping in so late and she didn't want to be attacked again. When she made sure she was all set to go, she gave a sigh of relief and walked down the hall. It was suspiciously quiet and she was on her guard as she made her way to the kitchen where she saw Selena cleaning. "Hey, hey, hey. What's up? Where is everyone?"

Selena turned to Kira, greerinfhwr woth a warms smile, "Oh they went out to patrol the area for any wanderers. If you want you can go join them." She finished wiping the counter with a damp cloth.  Washing the rag out in the sink before ringing it out and hanging it on the side of the sink she added, "Of course youbcould skip it. I'm half tempted just to stay here myself but Trouble seems to follow us where ever we go, so who knows what's happing out there." Laughing a little she tightened the ribbon in her hair, it had loosened a bit. 

@Melanin-Gxdess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back