• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga kill IC (open and accepting)

Taylor-

Taylor's right hand went straight to Immota furorm's bag to make sure it didn't fall off of his back while his left hand shot forwards instinctively grabbing Bella shoulder to keep her from falling off, even though his mind already knew it was an unnecessary action. When the shaking stopped he let go of her shoulder and the bag on his back. "I will admit I don't have the most confidence in your choice of transportation. Alright Levi please prove me wrong and get us home in one peice without hurting anyone." He directed the last part directly to the octopus.
Literally Batman Literally Batman

"Oh, hey whats up? I need to get some important information to Adrian." He tried to explain so that Drea wouldn't get in the way of the mission at hand. He was also thinking about trying to get to know his teammates a little better, he was gonna start with Kirira. He walked a bit faster into the hideout and found Adrian. He told Adrian the information he go from their source and made his way to where he last seen Kirira. "Hey, whatcha up to?" He said to Kirira not wanting to bother her if she was busy.

Skeletonjack Skeletonjack
Mentioned: Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

"Ah thank you jet." He took the paper then opened the door to his office stepping inside before speaking over his shoulder "Drea my office please." Drea followed in and sat down in front of Adrian's desk as they planned for tonight.

Kiria had successfully stuffed her face until she was full. For the first time that day, she was tired of eating. Usually it didn't happen but for now it did, having eaten so much earlier. She sat back in her chair with her feet on the table and hands behind her head, thinking about the encounter with that guard. She was almost forced to kill and that could've proven to be very bad. Her thoughts were interrupted by Jet and gave a slight scream as she jumped. "Oi! Don't scare me like that."

Cyrien nodded to this and grinned. "Well thanks for the meal, it's been so long since I've had one like that, really! I can;t remember the last time I've been so full..." She said and thought back. She then thought of something and dug in her side pouch. "Hey uhm... I've got a question for you Racheal... I stole this from someone long ago, and a preacher told me it held some ominous power to it... Can you tell me what it is?" She said as she pulled out a Golden coated Pocket Mirror and shined in the light. It had the letter "G" engraved on the lid, and looked to be very fancy. She handed the item to Racheal, holding it with an out stretched arm as she looked to her, ears perked with interest. "If you can tell me anything about it, that would be great, really" she continued.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

~Rachel Black~
Rachel looked at the pocket mirror curiously, "If I may," she gently picked it up and examined the delicate locket. The Blood of Creation swirled from her back and down her arms, writhing around the skin the mirror came into contact with. The movement of the ink made her hands shake, Rachel gave back the mirror before she could drop it accidentally. "From the feel of it and the reaction of my shingu I'd say you are in possession of an Imperial Arms. They typically have an aura of power around them, I wonder what this one does, I don't supposed you ever came across the name of this when you stole it? Oh who did you steel it from? That might help with finding out its origin and powers..well...maybe?"
_VINYL_ _VINYL_

Cyrien looked at Racheal and thought back to the day she stole it and explained it to Racheal. "When I was a little younger, not much more than the age of seventeen, I stole it from a man who sold 'magical' trinkets. Wish makers, Potions, things of the such. I had thought it was a beautiful trinket and didn't have enough to buy it so... I used my charms to distract him while I pocketed it. It isn't hard to seduce men really... Especially pigs such as guards and shop keepers..."

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

"A Teigu. One that's part of me," Kayden said vaguely, looking away from Selena.
~
"Levi can do it just fine!" Bella said, who seemed unaffected by the shaking octopus. "We're almost there now. See the palace?"

He felt bad for scaring her. "Sorry...I didn't mean to, I was just gonna ask if you wanted to hang out." He honestly didn't mean to scare her and he was pretty bored. "I mean if you don't wanna or you're busy then its fine."

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Last edited:
~Rachel Black~
"Well if it was from that sort of place who knows how it got there. But that's not what really important. Do you know what it does, or have tried to use it?" She was very curious, it's not everyday one happened upon an Imperial Arms.
_VINYL_ _VINYL_

~Selena Adan~
"How so?" If they were going to work together knowing at least the basics of his tiegu should be helpful in combat. In fact knowing the basics of anyone a person works with is beneficial over all.

Taylor-

Taylor smirked as the green and golden roofs of the palace became more visible. They had made really good time. "Levi sure is one fast Octopus. Alright I will coincide that I was wrong. I wonder what the others are up to. Most likely preppring for tonight."

"Well... N-No... I've wanted to... But I've been scared to... When I seduced the man though, I asked him for a story about it He told me that it was once cursed by a witch so that those who gaze into it are trapped in their worse nightmares until it is shut..."

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

"I can control shadows," Kayden explained further. "It gives me a great deal of versatility in combat." He hoped that was sufficient explanation. "What do you do?"
----------
Bella smiled, taking pride in her Teigu. "Yeah, she's something, huh?" She slid off the slippery head/back of Levi. "You coming?"

Taylor-

He slid down off of Levi's back and landed softly on his feet.. "Yep I'm coming. Thanks for the ride Levi. So Bella didn't you need any help making dinner?"

Last edited:
Adrian and drea walked out and started heading for the meeting room.adrian sat in his chair and waited for the rest of the assassins. When Selena came in he pulled a small crate from under his chair. The same crate they had carried in earlier from the bandits. "Selena considering you're the only one alive who has been near this and doesn't have an imperial arms already I believe it has bonded to you. See this imperial arms stays locked shut until it bonds with you. I walked in to try and transfer it to one of our containers and saw it was open. So it's yours." He kicked the box towards her inside was the book of imperial arms open to the page with her teigu. Heavenly healing: Apollo "as for the rest of you it's getting time to head out." He tossed three photos on the floor "these three are the targets crude business men that have been forcing people to work for them and when those people underperform they kill them. They are having a business meeting tonight at their company headquarters. The guards have known and kept quiet so they are guilty as well. There are seven outside and five inside. We need to take out the seven outside without letting anyone know we are there. Understood? Good. Drea will be assisting us as requested by the council." Drea would also be keeping an eye on kayden but no one needed to know that.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Literally Batman Literally Batman Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess AwesomeGamerDude5433 AwesomeGamerDude5433

Last edited:
He felt bad for scaring her. "Sorry...I didn't mean to, I was just gonna ask if you wanted to hang out." He honestly didn't mean to scare her and he was pretty bored. "I mean if you don't wanna or you're busy then its fine."

~Rachel Black~
"Well would you like to try it, for a brief moment of course." A draw back if being bonded to the Blood of Creation was the constant Night terrors. They were still pretty bad but was sure a brief amount time in a nightmare from this mirror She could take, plus it was for the pursuit of knowledge. Who knows, maybe it's not nightmares and something else completely?
_VINYL_ _VINYL_

~Selena Adan~
"Poisons mostly, I use a bow with poisoned arrows offensively, and know how to use a bunch of other weapons, but basically it's deadly conconctions slipped into a nobleman's wine glass, right under their nose." She touched her own nose for effect as a pleasant smile spread across her face. A brief glance pass Kayden revealed Adrian and another guy walking pass, Selena wasn't sure if it was a new person or some one she's met and lost memory of, speaking of memory. "Hey, we were suposed to have a meeting right? Was it supposed to be around this time?" Standing she pondered her own question for a moment.

"Uhm... A-Alright... But who do we try it on?" She asked and looked at Racheal as she spied around the corners. Nobody was listening in on them... That was good...

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

~Rachel Black~
"I would say me because I'm super curious, but I'm not sure if I want a stranger to inflict nightmares on me, even if I feel like I could take it. You , understand right?" She chuckled awkwardly. If Drea were still here it wouldn't be a problem but she was just alone with this girl. It would not be a wise move, even for the sake of curiosity.
_VINYL_ _VINYL_

"It's alright." She replied before stretching some more. "Hang out? Sure, why not. I'll just take my bath later." She gave him a cheeky grin and put her arm around his shoulder playfully. Kirira loved to tease people and when they acted embarrassed it only added to her entertainment. "Don't go peeking either, I know how you boys are nowadays." Taking her arm from around his shoulder she clapped her hands together and rubbed them. "Now, what did you have in mind?"

He smiled and then quickly blushed when she put her arm around him and mentioned the bath. He looked over her body once again as he did earlier that day and his face became a deep red. "W-well I was just thinking maybe...the waterfall thats near here. I-I go there sometimes to think, its pretty peaceful. Maybe we can just talk and I can make snacks if you still wanted food..." He was all of a sudden nervous, why did she make him feel that way just from her saying she was gonna take a bath later. He has to be some sort of pervert.

"I'm going to make myself sick if I keep eating." She started walking backwards with her hands behind her head. She found it kind of cute how nervous he was acting towards her. Of course, many people were that way and she just couldn't help herself. Teasing people was something she liked to do to pass the time, even if people disliked her for it. "Waterfalls, eh? So you DO want to see me bathe." She gave a little snicker. "Well you can't see me, so there."

"Understandable, you did eat alot today." Why did she always have to tease him, he was starting to get a little interested in her. "I-I am not trying to see you naked...It was just a place to relax, s-so do you wanna go or not?" He was stuttering too much, her teasing didn't even bother him that much.

IMG_0313.JPG
Annabel stood there in the training yard of the night raid base. Sweat covered her body as she stood there perfectly still. A big block of concrete bigger than her held high above her head as she stood there holding it. She had been this way for five minuets but was about to stop. She could normally go longer but on her last raid she brought herself close to her range limit and hurt her self. She was still technically recovering as she dropped the block on the ground in front of her with a loud crash before she elegantly flipped onto her hands in a handstand on the block and started rapidly doing handstand push ups. She was wearing a pair of tight excersize shorts and a sports bra type of clothing as she rapidly did her handstand push-ups alone. After about 20 minuets of this she let her self fall back to her feet with a deep breath of exhaustion. Glancing up she figured the meeting was gonna start soon and left the training yard. Quickly changing into her normal small skirt and big baggy pink sweater with cat ears on the hood. Nodding at her appearance in the mirror before she flipped the hood up and headed to the meeting. Silently walking in she sat down and pulled out a bag of snacks and started to quietly munch on them as she waited for the meeting to start

Last edited:
She put her hand on his hand a ruffled his hair. "You're makin this easy, kid." With her eyes closed, she smiled and flashes of her past started playin through her mind. She had made the same comment to someone else years ago, but could never see the faces. Things like that happened a lot, even more lately. She'd say or so something that seemed familiar and then have flash backs of something in the past. She never let on to these to her fellow members, only because there wasn't much to tell just yet. So for now, she ignored it and nodded her head. "Yeah, sure. Why not?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back