• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga kill IC (open and accepting)

Kayden chose to remain silent while he eat. He knew that the one girl that had kicked him, and the other blonde girl, were staring at him. To be expected- he was positive that the transition would be difficult for some people to comprehend. No hard feelings. He continued eating, hearing the one white haired kid say to the leader that he didn't have the information. Choosing to still say silent, he continued listening. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chassity soon spoke up after scanning the dinner table. "Um....guys?" She looked around again. "Akira's not here." She stood up. "He's probably out by the riverside again. I'm going to get him. If I'm not back soon I'm either dead, wounded, or in jail. Bye!" She left before anybody could stop her.

She walked out to the riverside, knowing his liking of all things watery. As she approached, she could see two people in the distance. One she could tell by the turquoise hair was Akira, but the other seemed to be wearing some super-fancy hat. There was somebody that might recognize her by the posters.

She could have used her illusions to disguise her, true, but she preferred feminine charm over hiding behind some crappy illusion. And plus, contact would dispel the illusion and that would have been bad. INstead, she opted to simply undo her pigtails, leaving her hair to fall down to her waist. She then removed and put in two green-colored contacts. She looked quite different, hopefully different enough.

Twirling Creeper, she approached to the two men, who seemed to be eating snacks. "Hey! Akira, I made dinner!" She might as well have credited herself while she was disguised, anyway. She turned to the other man, giving him a flashy smile. "Hello there, sir." She then turned around again, giving Akira the 'go back to HQ now' look. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's nothing!" she said quickly. "Just that with your long hair and everything I wasn't totally sure..."

Deciding to change the subject, she asked, "Sooo...were you planning to head back to base and stay out here? I heard the Night Raid is planning an attack, but it's hard to tell if people are just blurting out news to get people away." 

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirira was eating and finally got full... Even if it was only temporary. When the mention of the meeting was brought up she stopped shoving food in her mouth. They had totally forgotten about the meeting when they were confronted. With being spotted and having someone suspicious of their identities, the only thing on their minds were getting back. "I knew we were forgetting something. If we'd have stayed, a fight would have ensued. One of the guards pulled at my necklace and almost put two and two together. If it wasn't for Jet we'd have been figured out all right." She gave Jet a playful wink, knowing how he had gotten rid of him.

Phillipe-

Phillipe had finished eating his snack when a voice from behind them caused him to turn his head to look. A young woman was the person who had called out and Phillipe couldn't help but smile. She was a rather attractive girl with long blonde hair and green eyes. Phillipe stood as she spoke to the young man named Akira. "Greetings Miss, I'm guessing you two know each other. I don't see any resemblance that means your family, perhaps I have stumbled upon a pair of lovers?" He noticed the look she gave Akira and it set off the alarm bells in his head. During his time as an assassin he had managed to develop a sixth sense and that sense was telling him to be very careful around these two. 

Taylor-

"What about my hair and everything else?" Taylor responded in a confused voice as he ran his left hand through his long hair. He was still confused when Bella changed the subject but oh well. "Yeah I am planning on heading back to base, The news of the attack is new to me. Guess that means I now have time to prepare for the upcoming operation. That also means we should probably get back and meet up with crow and everyone else. Are you going back to base as well?" 

@Literally Batman @AwesomeGamerDude5433

~~~~

"Hmm? Lovers? Oh! Yes, of course! We've been dating for, err, a few months now, hmm?" Chassity ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah, for a few months by now. At least. What's with the odd stare?"

~~~

"That's true," Bella noted, looking wistfully into the distance. "Plus, I'm still hungry after eating that ice cream. I'm probably making dinner, if that's alright with you," she said, while Levi, still in chibi mode, had crawled onto Taylor's shoulder and was now hopping up and down. 

~Rachel Black~

Nodding she made a mental note, "Alright, someone should be able to find you eventually." The waiter came back, serving everyone their food. Rachel took a few bites, glaceing over at Drea's mountain of pancake, knowing full well they'll be gone here soon enough.

@_VINYL_ @Skeletonjack

~Selena Adan~

Selena half payed attention to the conversations around her. A little lost in thought.  She was just wondering about the mission and the new recruit, paired with the usual rambles of the mind. Random things to remember, a list of stuff she should do later, a song stuck in her head. Just thoughts.

[open for interaction]

She looked at the sandwich and smiled as she began to devour it with no mercy. How long had she gone on with little to no food? "This is delicious~ I love it!" She said happily and smiled as she ate more of it. She drooled at the flavor and could help herself.

@AgWordSmith @Skeletonjack

Phillipe-

"Ah of course excuse my lack of manners. My name is Phillipe Loriane. Thank you for entertaining me young Akira. I hope things work out for you two. Ta-ta. " He waved goodbye to them before turning around and heading up the river Bank. His right hand went to the hidden handle of Diavolo Rosa as a percatuion. Just in case.

Taylor-

"Alright them let's head back. Oh and I can help you cook if you want. I'm not to nas when it comes to cooking." Taylor looked at the bouncing form of Levi on his shoulder and he smiled at it. Taylor dos have to admit the creature was kind of cute

Jet finished eating most of his food and listened to Kirira's siding with him and blushed at her wink. "Well um...Adrian I can still try and go since I finished eating, I need a walk anyway." He got up and put away the dish afterward walking through the doorway to go finish the task he was handed before. He slowly walked and made his way back through the forest to the place Adrian wanted him to check out.

@Melanin-Gxdess @Skeletonjack

"Ok but here jet you'll need this." He handed him one of the copies of the map with the mine spots on them. there was a zigzag path through the middle that would allow him to get through. "All of you take one. Memorize it. I'd rather not lose one of you to something as stupid as our own minefield." He passed out the sheets with the field map.

Drea scoffed down his food and soon looked up when it was done "I love their pancakes...they're soooooo good!"

~Rachel Black~

"Feel fee to order more if you want to Cyrien." She chuckeld when Drea's plate became completly clean with a matter of minutes. Rachel resited gobbling down her own food all at one, but the taste of bacon was one of her weaknesses. Must, use, manners. 

@_VINYL_ @Skeletonjack

~Selena Adan~

Selena placed the map beside her plate, memorized the mine locations as she ate. Leaving it there on the table she cleaned up her dishes. She sat at the table agian, looking at the map until she was certain it was burned into her mind.

[open for interaction]

~~~~

Chassity gave a polite wave before dragging Akira back to base. "What. Were. You. Doing." 

~~~

"Thanks, Taylor," Bella said with a smile at the suggestion. "I guess we should head back then. Wanna ride?" Not even bothering to hear his answer, she shouted, "Levi! Battle Mode!"

Instantly, the octopus bounced off of Taylor's shoulder, beginning to grow in size. Taylor felt Levi's squishy body go underneath his boots, lifting him upwards until he was about 10 feet up into the air. Bella was also sitting on the head of the now-giant octopus, looking into the distance as the octopus moved towards the capitol. "Pretty good view, huh?" 

Taylor-

"Woah Wai-!"
Taylor's protest was cut off as he was lifted into the air. The squish flesh of Levi was a very unnatural feeling. He found himself sitting behind Bella on Levi's head and he looked from behind her at the sight before him. "Yeah it is a pretty cool view but I have just a small concern, won't people freak when the see a giant octopus traveling through the city?"
Literally Batman Literally Batman

~Rachel Black~
"No problem, Drea's paying after all" she flashed him a grin and finished her food. Her shingu shifted, sending a shiver down her spine. Rachel felt every movement the Blood of Creation made on her skin like a physically cold, slithering shadow. She ignored the ink, hopefully it was only moving and not becoming something.
_VINYL_ _VINYL_ Skeletonjack Skeletonjack

~Selena Adan~
Setting the map aside Selena looked up to see Kayden still at the table. Distrustful yet curious she questioned, "So Kayden, what sparked the change in disposition towards the empire?" Of course the corruption was obvious but she was wondering whether a certain event or person might've pushed him over the edge so to say.

Drea smiled "I got more than enough money left over from my last job..." he checked his watch "my next one is in four hours so as long as I'm out of here in three I should make it in time...."

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith _VINYL_ _VINYL_

A man with mail quickly ran down crow "SIR! SIR! Hello! General crow! I have a message for you from the emperor himself!" It seemed as though the young boy was having a lot of trouble keeping up with crow. The boy quickly handed the note to crow and then made his way to his next delivery.

Dear General Crow,

This is not the emperor but rather the prime minister. Congratulations on your victory in the northern region. I wm glad to inform you that our emperor will be riding in on currage.

Sincerely,
The prime minister

Lord Potato Lord Potato AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Last edited:
Some time passed by and Jet was already on his way back to the hideout. The man that he was supposed to get the information from and he said that there were about 7 guards outside the compound and 5 inside the compound.

After getting her next three sandwiches, she began to chow down as hard as she possibly could. She was starving! "These are the best thing I've ever tasted!" She stated as she finished up her third one in no time at all.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Skeletonjack Skeletonjack

Drea checked his watch again "well I'm gonna have to go.... here babe I'll leave it to your judgement when to stop." He handed her his money and kissed her goodbye "I'll see you at home don't wait up on me I'll be working with our friends tonight so I need to head over there quickly. "Adis amera. Love you." He said trying to copy a phrase she usually used probably butchering it but he meant well even if Spanish wasn't his strong suit. He walked out and quickly got to the forest he was fine until his shingu started acting up. It was putting Xs around the area marking off certain places leaving the only clear path to be a z-line through the center. "Oh gosh Adrian you did not booby trap the entrance..." he sighed and took the path casually and met up with jet. "Ah hey...jet right turns out the boss wants me working with you guys tonight thought i should get over here and let Adrian know.... nice minefeild by the way if it wasn't for my shingu I would've died makes me very greatful for the distracting thing." He laughed a bit then watched as his shingu showed him the best areas to attack jet for a clean kill it kept going until it realized that drea didn't see jet as a threat or an enemy.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith _VINYL_ _VINYL_ Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

"That's true," Bella noted, placing a finger on her chin while the giant octopus squirmed through the forest, "but freaked out doesn't mean harmed, right? They'll be fine. It's only an octopus after all." Levi nodded in consent, causing the passengers of the Octopus Express to buckle around wildly.

~~~

Chassity at this point had returned to the hideout, but decided not to hit on Adrian. Instead, she simply opted to sit still, picking at her food in a distracted sort of way.

~~~
"Hmm?" Kayden turned to the girl who had given him a free trip to the wall earlier. "Nothing sparked anything. It was a fire...small, then consuming." He looked down. "A good fire, I s'pose." As he said this, long shadowy serpents wound around the table. It seemed involuntary, like the serpents were alive within him, and just enjoyed to wrap around tables.

SHe watched as he left and sighed. Goshu didn't know what kind of job he had and didn't really care, she only cared for her own wealth and well being. "Sooo.... Uhm... What was your name again?" Goshu asked

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

~Rachel Black~
"Te amo a, Love you to." She smiled at his effort but would teach him how to say the phrase right later. Turning to Cyrien she answered, "Rachel, Rachel Black."
_VINYL_ _VINYL_ Skeletonjack Skeletonjack

~Selena Adan~

Nodding Selena agreed, "Yes some fires can be beneficial," She noticed the shadows wrapping themselves around the table. "Are these from a teigu or shingu?" They seems alive yet, weren't. It was intriguing to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back