• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga kill IC (open and accepting)

~~~

Kayden followed him out, planting a shovel in the ground not too far from where Adrian had started digging. "Listen..." He sighed, flinging the dirt away. "I know it probably means nothing to you, but..." Another dirt fling. "I'm sorry. If there's anything I can do to earn your trust, then ask me. Even death....I've faced death before." A landmine toss into the hole. Kayden moved locations, planting the shovel in a different location. "The reason I wanted you to come out here, though....what would you like to know about the Imperial Army? I trust Night Raid hasn't had much other experience in those areas." Kayden, said, while swinging his arm. Another shovel, made out of shadows, materialized and started digging in another place, like it was possessed. 

"Oh, and I don't think the armor is necessary. No offense, but if I wanted to kill you I could do it with it on as well."

~~~

Chassity nodded, appearing too deep in thought to respond fully. She stared at Creeper for a moment, before looking up at Selena. "What exactly do you think of...of the new guy?" She looked up at Selena, staring. 

~~~

After a moment of thought Selena answered, "A little naive, but has to have some sort of potential other wise he wouldn't be here in the first place. Objectively speaking,  he could be a great asset to Night Raid, I don't know about you but I certainly do not have first hand  knowledge of the imperial army." She chuckled a bit. "What do you think about him?" 

@Literally Batman

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian laughed "one you really underestimate me and two you are really naive. The rebellion has many spies throughout the ranks of the empire. We need soldiers not information." 

Drea sighed "follow me." He put his gun away and turned around motioning for her to follow "I'm not going to kill you. Come on let's get you something to eat." He faced forward and accidentally bumped into Rachel. "Oh hey babe." He kissed her cheek "how's your morning been?"

She stopped shaking and seemed confused. She got up and watched as the man bumped into another woman. "Hmmm..." She looks at them, thinking they must be a couple.

"Yeah I was just trying to teach this girl the dangers of being sloppy here. So what do you say you up to joining us for breakfast thief?"

@_VINYL_

"It's been moderate alright," Rachel smiled, taking a better look at the girl. "I hope you aren't planning on teaching her how to be a better theif now, are you?" She chuckled, taking a moment to fix her sleeve that had rolled down her arm. "If you are joining us for breakfast can I get your name then?" Asking the probably confused and scared girl besides them.

@_VINYL_ @Skeletonjack

"S-sure... I guess... and... Cyrien... Cyrien Leinstin." She replied to them both. "Thank you for the offer, I really am starving"

Kayden shrugged, digging another hole. "Spies are an excellent asset, true. But even spies don't know everything. If there's anything..." He trailed off for a moment.

"Also, I'd like to see you in combat at some point. To know exactly how much I'm 'underestimating' you."

Chassity shrugged. "I dunno...I just feel weird when I'm around him, is all."

When asked how she could eat so much and never gain weight she put her finger on her chin and looked up. "Now that you mention it, I have no idea. Maybe because I train so much after. Even if that isn't very healthy." She shrugged her shoulders, noticing Jet checking her out. She gave him a cheeky little grin and put her arm over his shoulders, teasing him. "Say, you aren't imagining me naked are ya? Then that'd make you the pervert and everyone back at HQ would have to know." Kiria loved to tease her teammates, especially when they made it easy for her. "It's okay. I'll keep your-- what's wrong?" She asked hearing him say crap and take a pause.

~Rachel Black~

"You are very welcome, I'm Rachel, and he's Drea." She held her hand out for Cyrien to shake, "It's a pleasure to meet you Cyrien." Street vendors could be heard shouting their wares above the passing conversations droning in the background. The morning was unusually cool in the city today.

@_VINYL_ @Skeletonjack

~Selena Adan~

"Weird? How so?"  She brushed her lilac bangs out of her face, the ribbon was failing to do its job.  Instead of tightening it Selena untied in and wrapped in into a bow around her wrist. She'll have to invest in a headband or at least trim her bangs, but those solutions would be considered more thouroughly later. For now Selena listened for Chasity's response. 

@Literally Batman

The whole walk back to HQ Jet had tried to ignore her remarks and at one point did think about her...naked but he wouldn't tell her that. He wasn't a pervert and he rarely thought those types of things, he did slightly blush a few times too hoping she wouldn't notice. Now back to the matter at hand. "It's some person I haven't seen here before." He sighed. "I should probably kill him right now.....wait why is Adrian with him?" He thought for a moment confused.

@Melanin-Gxdess

~Rachel Black~

"Oh I was thinking of going out to eat instead of cooking, what do you think babe?" She looked to Drea. He suggested breakfast so he should decide what they were going to do for it. 

@_VINYL_ @Skeletonjack

tumblr_mw4oyeSZbE1r0sb2eo1_500.gif

Kirira followed his gaze over towards someone walking with Adrian. Now she was interested as well. When he mentioned killing him he shook her head. "Well I mean. If Adrian's actin all cool and nonchalant about him that means he's cool right? Otherwise, everyone would be on the defensive or worse." Shrugging her shoulders she kept walking. "Cmon, let's go so you can cook. I'm starving! I'll find out about the weirdness. Shoving the bags into his arms, she walked over to where Adrian stood. "Who's the newbie and how come he looks familiar to Jet?"

"Ok, that makes sense. I may have just over reacted" He went into the hideout to start cooking but before he walked through the entrance he yelled out. "Be careful though!" He got to the kitchen and began to cook, the dish that Selena recommended was called Seafood Paella. He decided that along with it he would bake a dessert so he also made a pineapple upsidedown cake. "Hopefully everyone likes it" He said to himself as he used his boots to zoom around the kitchen quickly. He finished the meal an hour and set up the table waiting for everyone to meet at the table. This was his first time cooking for Night Raid and he hoped he wouldn't mess it up.

@Melanin-Gxdess

Mentioned: @Literally Batman @Skeletonjack @AgWordSmith

Drea sighed "yeah it's my turn for breakfast and I really don't feel like cooking today. You wanna hit the dragon's nest for breakfast?" He slung pumpkin's case over his shoulders and peeked back at the girl "so what if I am going to teach her to be a better The if I mean if she's going to do it it's better she not get killed doing so or you know we could get her a job with or friends"

"Well we're going to be going on a mission tonight if everything goes right." adrian looked up at the approaching kirira. "He's a new recruit sent by the rebel leader. He's familiar because we've fought him before. He used to be a commander in the empire's army. Did you two get that information I asked for?" 

Cyrien got up from her seat and looked at the two. She didn't realize but she'd actually robbed Racheal's pockets and looked at the loot in her hands. "O-oh... Uhm..." She offered them back. "Are these yours? S-sorry... sometimes I steal without actually knowing it..." She said with a sigh

@AgWordSmith @Skeletonjack

"Which one should I get. This one looks like it has more meat with it but the other one looks good as well. Aghh dammit Mister I will take one of those." As Taylor finished speaking he pointed at one of the meat kabobs sizzling on the hot metal. Taylor paid the man the money he own and happily chewed on the kabob as he walked down the street of the city. His long white hair was tied up in a single braid that fell down to his lower back and he wore a light blue shirt with normal blue pants. Hidden within a large bag across his back was his teigu that he never let leave his reach, the Golden Spear Immota Furorem. 

As he walked down the sidewalk of the street his eyes expertly tracked the movements of everyone he could. This was how he performed patrol. Blend in by dressing in normal clothing and just go around doing normal things, it was a very efficient system considering that most criminals don't count on having to deal with guards hidden among civilians, let alone a jeager among civilians. 

Akira was relaxing by the river side. and also having a good snack while looking for anybody. who may be part of the empire. he does this a lot when he is out because he prefers to stay out of the capital. there is to much corruption there that is the reason why he joined night raid it the first place to put a end to the corruption;  

~~~

Chassity sighed. "It just feels weird for somebody to just switch sides like that, right? It's like he was fighting us a few days ago, and now we're expected to be all buddy-buddy with him." She shrugged and turned away. "Doesn't matter. Just a crazy girl speaking, is all." She decided to change the subject. "Soooo, how do you feel about the mission tonight?" 

~~~

Kayden held his hand out towards Kirira. "Nice to meet you. In a situation where we aren't going to kill each other, that is." 

~~~

Bella banged her hands against the metal table. "Just. Give. Me. Your. Best. One." The odd-looking octupus on her shoulder squeaked in approval. 

The man behind the counter shivered and handed her a cone of ice cream.

Swinging moods quickly, Bella thanked the man and walked down the street. It felt nice to not have to head back the HQ for a while. The Capitol was only a short walk from the town, anyway, so it wasn't like she was in a rush or anything. Strolling down the street, she hummed a tune to herself. As she did so, she saw a young man (or was he a woman?) walking down the street, with long white hair. That wasn't the part that piqued Bella's interest. What did was the unnaturally large and bulging bag strapped onto her back. She smiled. Imagine how enthused Crow would be if she could take out a member of Night Raid! Giggling softly, she approached the figure, tapping him (or was it her?) on the shoulder. 

"Excuse me," the girl said with a cute tone, taking out a piece of paper with the Imperial Insignia on it. "Jaegers. I'm going to have to see what exactly is in that bag." The girl's eyes narrowed in on the guy/girl/whatever. "Hey, do I know you?"

Taylor had just finished his Kabob when he felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned to see a semi familar looking girl. She was pretty cute and she did have an ice sounding voice. The moment she mentioned the jeagers and asked to look in his bag he knew she suspected him of being a criminal or night raid, something like that.

Taylor smiled at the girl and stuck the Kabob stick in his mouth. He reached into his pocked with his right hand nad up to the bag with his left hand. With his left hand he unzipped the bag just enough so she could see the beating heart that sat in the middle of Immota Furorem. With his right hand he pulled out his own version of the girls papers. The documents had the same imperial seal but they were labeled with his picture and name. "Jaeger Taylor Dune at your service miss. I don't think we have officially met but I have seen you around HQ once or twice." 

@Literally Batman

~Rachel Black~ 

"It's just some change and a pencil, no big deal." Though Rachel did take it back, somewhat perturb how she didn't notice the items being stolen, honestly she should've noticed. "Though the Dragon's Nest sounds perfect, and unfortunately I see your point," sighing with a smile Rachel took Drea's hand as they began to walk to the Dragon's Nest.

@Skeletonjack @_VINYL_

~Selen Adan~

"It's not crazy, and feeling confident about it." As long as they have the details in order it should go smoothly.  Selena did want to talk more about the new recruit she got the feeling Chassity really didn't want to talk about it. Selena did understand her reasoning from her last statement though.

@Literally Batman

Cyrien watched as they left and caught up. "Hey, wait up you two, I'm coming along!" She stated, walking along side Rachael and slowing down. Her steps were silent, just like the perfect thief's would be. It was almost like she was a ghost... and she might as well of been, That is if she couldn't be seen or touched...

@AgWordSmith @Skeletonjack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back