• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AiTaS - OOC

Other
Here
Character Sheet!
I mean, I could just drop in unannounced with a now-burnt-out vortex manipulator, phase through both the TARDIS console and both floors before solidifying on the very bottom with a pained but grateful "I'm okay" just in time for the TARDIS console to spark up as it lurches horizontally, throwing/rolling all of us against the same side. "Nice TARDIS; can we not crash a second ship?"
Oh hello, I didn't see this earlier. I'm glad you're interested! We probably won't be discussing scenarios like those just yet but please, if you have some characters and are interested, welcome to our temporary cast!

In other news, it's pretty bare but I wanted to get something up since I've been so busy recently, so here's our CS! If you have any questions, please let me know.
And on that topic, I've been speaking to you guys privately here and there, and I'm liking our ideas so far! I've got some scenarios in mind and I think we might be able to get started within a week or so, possibly.

Oh hello, I didn't see this earlier. I'm glad you're interested! We probably won't be discussing scenarios like those just yet but please, if you have some characters and are interested, welcome to our temporary cast!

In other news, it's pretty bare but I wanted to get something up since I've been so busy recently, so here's our CS! If you have any questions, please let me know.
And on that topic, I've been speaking to you guys privately here and there, and I'm liking our ideas so far! I've got some scenarios in mind and I think we might be able to get started within a week or so, possibly.
Hey, at least it could fit in~. Thought I was being serious about a few things, like playing an alien who knows how to co-pilot a TARDIS and possibly a vortex manipulator. I'm feeling mild Harkness and Missy vibes from my charry seed; we'll see how far that goes.

Hey, at least it could fit in~. Thought I was being serious about a few things, like playing an alien who knows how to co-pilot a TARDIS and possibly a vortex manipulator. I'm feeling mild Harkness and Missy vibes from my charry seed; we'll see how far that goes.
Oh! Actually, since you’ll be joining us, I should urge you to read the interest check thoroughly. We’re going to be having our own canon, and right now TARDIS’ may not be known technology. I do have an idea to incorporate that into the story still, though; we can direct message about it so as not to clog up this thread.

A great thing is I recently got the humble bundle with the DW TTRPG books in them so I've got the info direct at hand~

A great thing is I recently got the humble bundle with the DW TTRPG books in them so I've got the info direct at hand~
Oh that’s great! I’ve linked it too, but keep in mind we won’t be doing much dice rolling if any. I’m mainly using the skills and statistics to help me gauge certain character events, like if a character is trying to fight or escape an enemy, small things like that. Mostly behind the scenes stuff and such

It was alright, didn't have a huge get-together for the first time so it was nice celebrating so casually.

I took a really nice edible and hung out with my partner who took a different but equally potent edible.

In RP news... I'm having fun with this race~

I’m loving the CS’s so far, everyone! I like the sort of vintage-parallel aesthetic the two aliens have so far (one being inspired by famous literature and the other giving very H. G. Wells clothing-wise), which I think will make for great character interactions, along with a nice contrast to the modern human character Noivian Noivian is cooking up.

Skyseer Skyseer Helioflos Helioflos Hey guys, sorry for the silence! I’ve been busy with term starting again and my internet has been weirdly patchy recently. This I def not dead, but it seems Noivian may have mysteriously dropped off the site for a while

No worries, hope things get sorted with your internet! Sad to hear about Noivian. Are you planning to continue without them if they don’t respond soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back