Airships?

xD yes, that is awesome. Yeah, I wrote up a number of ships, the Starfish fighters, the air boats of the Realm, the massive Carrier and it's fighters, the Scinfaxi...blah, blah, I have a crapload of airships on my hard drive.

Driftin through the cloud layer, inexorably moving on large cities and laying them to waste. And because they're up there, it would make my players re-think the demon-ship. If I wanted to shunt the game in that direction.

Man.. an egg dropped from that height could kill someone..

Hang on..

If you breed a demon-blooded chicken, would it lay Rusting Iron/Black Starmetal/Obsidian eggs?

I saw a little of Last Exile when I last was in America.

They were with some aristocrat/priestess types up in a giant sky city. A girl with a big hairdo was extoling the virtues of her way of life to two kids.

Then some guy named Alex did something cool and someone else commented on how people like the aforementioned Alex were hard to kill.

Does that sound right?

In terms of airships my favorite two designs over the years have been the Ragnarok from FFVIII and the Airship from FFX.

Both of those look awesomw and they would easily have a place in exalted.

I agree on those airships. And yes, Alex was the badass of the show, to the extreme. And amazingly the enemy was the Guild. Which I find highly amusing. But it also helps that they controlled the Units, which the air ships were built around. It's good times. Kind of a bittersweet ending for some characters but much better than some animes.

And I like Alex a lot more because that's my name too.  8)

I'll never, ever, encounter an Anime Hero named Cathal.

It's just one of those things I resigned myself to long ago.

I would allow the Ragnorok in my game, no question. Earn it, with work and group XP.

I'm in a miasma mood though, so it'll be made of Demon-metal or soulsteel. And you know what will happen then. Alanna's new character will wreck your day by putting the entire ship, piece by piece, in her soul-freeing oven.

Although if it were black starmetal, that would free demons. Angry, nasty demons.

So in conclusion, that's gonna happen and I'll laugh.

Found it!

Go to Submissions.

Then Click: Submissions (Yes, again).

In the little dialog, select "Artifacts"

At the top of the page, there should then be an option to submit one.

The Ragnorok was that Airship in Advent Children, right?

Or that one that we had a scale die-cast model of in the shop?

If it's a flying thousand-forged dragon, I'm afraid you can bugger off.

Right. I would get to work on that, but then my preparedness for tomorrow would suffer.

In time, it will get done.

You raise a good point, I fear.

It is late, and even gods must rest.

Cthulhu: It has been a productive, subversive day. Thanks for the information, it will probably see some use!

8 pages: We won. The Steam Faction, in its first day, has already become a dangerous force for change. And silliness.

The Sloth Clan was born on Page 20 of a thread over 100 pages long.

You've still got a long way to go before you're up to that kind of scratch.

Samiel asked:

The Ragnorok was that Airship in Advent Children, right?
No, that was the Sierra, the ship from FFVII.

Ragnarok was the Flagship of the Esthar Space Force in FFVIII. It's an enormous airship. It's aesthetically shaped like a dragon. I'll show it to you sometime. It's shit hot. (it's no TFD but it had been shown to be have at least a fairly decent amount of fire power)

The Sierra was okay, but compared to some of the other ships out there, it was only okay.

True, I dealt twelve lethal to a character who didn't know what a steam pipe was and accidentally cut it when the explored parts of Auto  :twisted:

Steamed!

The Alchemical eats the Sloth. And regains Essence thereby.

Sorry, Sloth clan. I don't care how many posts you got, but the Steam Faction beats you senseless. And then uses Personality Override Spike to fix you. Or reformats you into a warstrider with God-Machine protocols.

Or an Airship! (See how I did that? On-topic?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back