Airships?

I may make that sleigh if Battousai doesn't behave. A red wooden sleigh drawn by Agata. Prancer, Dancer, Vixen, ho!

It's demon-christmas!

It's nifty. Someone (who I'm assuming is a Solar) with a couple of firewands goes into a tunnel and finds a group of Locusts with crossbows. He takes 'em out and leaves one alive as prisoner while the rest flee; he refers to the prisoner as "Locust."
The Autochtonians are also directly mentioned at least once, under the information for Crossbow weapons. Whether they'll feature more prominently in Second Edition or whether the Alchemicals will get a nod (or a book) remains to be seen, though.
You hear it direct from the WW forums. People are going fucking nuts over 2nd Ed.

"And...it was good."

The elemental faction wins!

Fire > steam!

Water > steam!

Earth > steam!

Wind > steam!

Wood.. well, it's a close call!

With so few Siderials to factionalise, you'd wonder how they make room even for things like the Silver faction.

100 siderials + "tiny minority" = About 4/5 Silver faction siderials.

At that rate, how many can the fellowship spare for an Elemental faction? Two?

Of course, the Steam faction does endorse the actions and intentions of some elementals: Steam, Crystal, Lightning, Oil and Metal Elementals are all valued members of the Steam Faction.

Your politics may avail you back home, but this is Creation and we do things differently. Barbarians live in tune with nature, and the spirits crush those who disrespect their land. You need people who are in tune with the savage order of nature, with the elements of land, and who know how to rule humanity without the corruption of human governmental bodies.

Yes, the Vegetative Faction will return the Dragon Kings to glory and rule benevolently, as was set forth by the creators of the world, and the kung-fu dinosaurs shall ring a new age of peace and prosperity to Creation.

Our easily available and aesthetically pleasing technology will provide maximum comfort with the minumum of enviromental impact, and you need not fear wayward spirits thanks to our expertise with divinities of all sorts. Our progressive and effective judicial processes deal with criminals with maximum efficiency, aiding these unfortunate souls with the care of dedicated experts, in open, airy and especially sunny surroundings. Support the Vegetative Faction today!

Hmm kung-fu dinosaurs you say, interesting, perhaps we could assimilate them into the steam faction, give them a few lasers, familiar 4 perhaps?

Vegetables? You mean to build a society on vegetables?

No no, my good man. Vegetables are an inefficient source of nutrition, compared to nutrient paste. And aesthetics? What about all that open space? Do you mean to solve this worldwide agoraphobia issue by planting all-encompassing forests?

No, no. I'm afraid that won't do.

And spirits? Clearly you have not read our aforementioned preliminary protocol on the Reformatting of Yu-Shan. I'm afraid the spirits are little issue for the good and true agents of the Steam faction.

And what of your economic policies, sir? In what manner will this vegetative explosion benefit the investor (That's YOU!)? Won't the newfound fertility of the deserts devalue their investment in Northern Corn?

No, the Steam Faction is the answer, I'm sure you'll all see.

Not only do we have long-term plans for the debugging of the Celestial City, our employment schemes and economic policies benefit the layman and the investor (That's YOU!) both. Soul-gems for all will protect against exploitation by the Deathlords, and our state-sanctioned heroes, the Alchemical Exalted, will steadily reformat the lands of Creation to clear the taint of Death and the Wyld.

Join the Steam Faction today, and avail of our free Essence Capacitor deal when you buy more than 80 acres of New Khdar hinterland!

Your flashy gimmicks and special offers avail you not, most eloquent evaporators. Can your claustrophobic communist consumerism! All such powers as yourselves offer lucrative promises to their allies, but history shows that these resources quickly fade into the mists of reality soon after victory.

The Vegetative Faction offer benefits far outreaching the jam-tommorrow prosetylizing of our mechanical compatriots. We offer a far-reaching, long-term plan for steady, renewable resources and large-scale public works, while still offering immediate benefits in standard of living, education, national safety and health.

We also have guys who can burn everything.

The vegetative faction would offer you promises for the future they don't know if they could keep, we at the steam faction offer you lasers, airships, mechanical dogs and profit today.

the big question is can the steam faction make me a laser-guided rocket-propelled springloaded cyberpiranha? if so, how soon? this is very important to all domination plans.

Hmm sea bass would be an interesting change, but what about salmon, and not just salmon but slightly agrivated salmon?

Curses, the kung-fu dinosaurs just don't seem to pack enough punch. Well, I'll show you!

(The sole Sidereal who made up the vegetative faction ponders a moment.)

I will return!

(Runs away.)

(Runs back.)

Favour the creative approach! The Butterfly Faction ensures your freedoms while making all your dreams come true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back