• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Airplane crash on an uncharted Island filled with mythical creatures

Would anyone be interested in a Role-play about a group of people surviving a plane crash on a mysterious island filled with supernatural/mythical creatures .

If you are interested P.m :)

It's a neat basic premise, but I think you'll get a lot more interest if you provide some more information regarding what you have planned for it, and some flavor, if that makes sense. Something to prove you've given it thought rather than it just having occurred to you a couple minutes ago! ( :) ) I know I'd like to read a little more.

Going to have to agree with Dusky there, but I might be interested if it's fleshed out a little more. :]

The reason I did it this way to see if people would be interested in the concept of it .. Too many time I spend days working on an rp and ending up for noting. So I prefer to see if people are interested before I start working on it.

I don't mean working on it, just a bit more background information is all. :)

But you both have a good point... So I shell give more information later. as I am at work right now

This is a really rough draft. but it gives an idea of what the RP is :

The role play would be about a group of people surviving a tragic airplane crash . When the group start moving inland they find out that their not alone on the island. Their are other people but what is odd is they speak weirdly,They wear strange clothing and they use horses. They end up realizing that their 7th century ( The middle ages/medieval era) But not only that but they soon discover as-well that their are mythical creatures on the island. They now must survive and find a way of this island

Users who are viewing this thread

Back