• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Ain't a hero yet 1x1

Onezie Fellow

One Thousand Club

Genre - Action, Adventure, Romance?, Fiction, Modern, Super Natural, Sci-Fi, Comedy?

Song to match the rp - [media]

[/media]

Story plot -

As you know, every city or universe has a hero to protect it from the corruption of villains and villaineses a like. In one city, known as New Haven City, a city famous for it's high technology company and its products known as Bio-Mechs - machinery that are used to help a person get a new arm from a horrific accident. But in this city, lays a villainous organization that works in the shadows and black markets these products for Super Villains and war products alike. A hero has now arise to protect this city from danger but will he be the hero it wants or the destruction it shall receive? Only his actions will tell.

Rules -

• Keep this PG-13 in some parts but I will allow blood and swearing in it but not too much.
  • Go for at least a paragraph, a few lines are okay for this, including one liners which is a problem I have with
  • Be original! Make any villains or hero as original as it can be! Also making a reference is okay as well
  • Be sure to make anything exciting as if you are reading it from a manga or comic book or a novel
  • Have fun and keep this rp going! Thank you for reading these short rules

Character sheet -

Name:

Looks: (Both normal and Hero/Villian Outfit)

Powers/Weapons:

Hero/Villian name:

Bio: 
Name: Arthur Kita

Looks: Normal - http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/LordHQ.png

Hero outfit - http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130511141056/warframe/images/a/a7/Excalibur.jpg

Powers/Weapons: A High Level Technology Katana Sword and a belt with iron cables for long jumps and getting up buildings.

Hero name: The White Ryu

Bio: Arthur's parents were both killed during an accident at work, he wasn't told but exactly what happened other than it was both of his parents and such. His parents both owned the High tech company known as Kita Corp. now leaving all of the company to it's most 'beloved' employee who worked at the company along with his dad. Arthur was soon left alone in the world until his dad's friend, Kevin, came to pick him and treats him like a son. Now in high school, Arthur is a high tech geek but a damn good one at that, much like his dad, he makes thinks to help make the world a better place but with the rise of crime, he uses his inventions to help the city instead, thus becoming its hero (or destruction). He is very fond of music and ice cream.

(sure thing)

Arthur was testing out his new equipment in the dark night where it would be best. He got a call from Kevin and answered it, "Hi Kevin." he said, not trying to sound suspicious on the phone. "Arthur Kita! Where are you!? It's past your parole time." "It's okay, I'm on my way home, right now, don't you worry," Arthur told, hanging up before taking a few steps to the edge of the tallest building. "Okay, everything seems ready, time to jump," he soon steps forward begins falling down, gaining massive speed from the descend and, using the tech on his new suit, tries to find a point to hook on and to swing, he found one and extends his iron cable, getting a hook on a building and begins swinging. "This is awesome!" He said, loving his inventions.

Akira was wandering the streets, paroling the other half of the city. She sighed. "Who is the other Superhero anyway? He can't be that great." Akira mutters. She lost her train of thought when she saw something in the distance. It was a long ways away, and not her part of town, but who cares? How could she even trust someone she doesn't know to do her job. She smiled, unleashing a blast behind her, the sound causing a few of the abandoned buildings to wobble as she was sent racing off towards the sound. When she reached there, there was a kid a bit older than her swinging from the buildings. "OY!" She yelled, not loud enough to shatter the windows, but enough so he could hear her.

He turned his attention to the voice and sees a girl, he soon missed a place to hook and began to descend to the ground. "Crap, crap crap!" He retracts the iron cable and send both to grab the railing of building as sort of safety wire. He was falling fast and soon stopped, turning his head to see he was about a few inches from the ground and soon the cables let loose, making him fall on his back. He groans as he rolls up, seeing his heart rate was going fast but soon calming down. "That was close,"

Akira raised an eyebrow at him. "Smooth landing Bat Man." She joked, her face curving into a smirk. "Now you just need the cape and spandex." She said, crossing her arms. He was, well, kind of irregular. He was also playing with hooks on city buildings in the middle of the night. "What exactly are you doing outside at this hour?" She asked, her eyes not glowing as bright now, but it was still there. She felt a breeze pass by, gently lifting her hair in a swirling pater. She really did look like a super hero.

He looks to her and then back at him, brushing the dust off of him. "I would ask you the same thing since you are wearing," he points to her outfit, "that." he mentions, soon checking if he has his equipment before getting another call but he chooses to ignore it, pressing the ignore button. "What is a girl like you, doing on a night like this, alone?" he asked her.

Akira glared at him, feeling the sound inside her veins start to act up again. "None of your business monkey." She said, glaring at him. He was so weird looking and uptight about everything. And her outfit was not a "that", which she found extremely rude to her. "And if you would excuse me, but I am asking the questions now answer them."

"Testing," he told her simply, having his arms crossed and facing the girl. "Are we going to play 20 questions or something because I have somewhere to be," he told her, getting another call and ignores it after about five minutes.

Akira groaned. "No, I would rather play 20 questions with a walrus." She said, glaring at him. "There are a thousand more things I would like to be doing at the moment, but this is one of my jobs so I have to ask what you are doing." She said. "Trust me I would rather be at home playing videogames than here."

"I would take that walrus one as a compliment." He stated. "Like I said, testing," he said, his suit was looking for a point to hook on and soon grabs a cable and throws it to the building. "So yeah, don't call me, I'll call you," he soon jumps and was sent flying over the building and over a distance, soon using the cable as a leverage for a landing. He begins to jump to rooftop to rooftop, hoping to make it home in time before getting scolded by Kevin.

Akira fumed and launched another blast underneath her feet, landing gracefully on the rooftop. She balled up her fist and glared at the guy hopping away before launching another blast, making her soar into the air, she did a flip and launched another one before she hit the ground, causing her to shoot across town in a similar but sort of different way. When she reached her apartment complex, she sighed and walked inside, shutting the door to the roof.

He enters through his bedroom window, hoping not to get caught by Kevin but inside does get caught in the end. "Arthur!" Arthur was jumped by Kevin and fell onto the floor, looking up at him. "Hey... Kevin..." he told, soon sitting up and activates the suits shut off, allowing him to take it like clothing and takes the equipment off, putting it in the closet and the suit as well, into a black box. "I am in so trouble right now," "You don't know the half of it," Kevin told him.

Akira sighed, slipping off the suit and placing it in her closet. She takes a second to look at the fabric and feel the suit before closing the doors. She slipped on her pajamas and sat on the end of her bed, looking out over the city. She sighed. Everyone had parents and was living peacefully with them. Am I really the only one? She asked herself, leaning back onto her bed and staring at the ceiling.

Arthur was soon laying on his bed in his pajamas, staring at the ceiling before going over to his computer and looks over what he had in the suits data, seeing it was all good before the fall and on the way home and soon looks at the imagery of the girl in the suit. He wondered who this person was and why was it her business to know what he was doing.

Akira thought for a second about the guy in the suit earlier. Curious, she sat up and walked over to her laptop, booting it up. She went on to goggle and searched for new superhero's in the news. The first thing that popped up was his picture. Akira almost fell out of her chair. "Him?" She whispered, her eyes wide. She shook her head. Now was not the time to think about it. She shut off the laptop and crawled into bed, falling asleep.

Arthur soon looked for anything about this girl and saw she was quite the popular amongst the news. He was almost surprised by this piece of information, "Who calls themsevles 'Sonic'?" He questioned, his hero name was okay but this was odd and somewhat related to a certain video game mascot. He soon closed his laptop and goes off to bed, soon drifting off to sleep.

Akira woke up the next morning, perfectly on time for school. She sighed, slipping off her bed covers. She walked towards her bathroom to take a shower. She relished in the sound of water dripping down her skin before she got out and got dressed. She headed out to her kitchen to make breakfast and pack her lunch. Once she was done, she sighed and began to walk towards the lobby and towards her school.

Arthur was fully dressed and ready for school but was eating his breakfast, Kevin was sipping his coffee whilst watching the news on the tv, most of it was about the city hero but soon turned to the citys' company owner as the stocks are sky high which is irritating to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back