• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AHS; Roanoke 1x1 search

NovaxLeighxKnockoff

Elder Member
Hey all! So I've been watching the new season of American Horror Story and I'm really wanting to do an rp of it xD in particular I'm looking for someone to play Ambrose (I know he's only been in one episode so far but I'm not sweating the whole personality has to be exact thing.) I'm willing to double (maybe we could do a crossover of another season?) I've only seen the first three seasons besides this one but I could attempt someone if you like!

I tend to write two paragraphs, or more, per character and I'd like to find someone that can do the same. I prefer threads or email but I'll also do pms. Feel free to message me or post here if you might be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back