• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AHS Kyle Spencer x Zoe/OC?

fanaticalferret

drop your socks and grab your crocs
Hey, I'm looking for someone to do a 1x1 probably romance/angst RP with me! I would play Kyle from AHS s3: Coven, and I'm looking for someone to either play Zoe with me or an OC if you want, I don't really care either way unless I don't like your OC xP

I've just been having Kyle feels lol, and I thought it would be fun to do an RP as him! This would be post-death, we can do some before and after Fiona "fixes" him, or we could even do an AU if you want...just hmu!! I'm down for like, anything :)

preferably you could post at least once a day, and with a few short paragraphs at at time or more! that's about what I can offer, but I can usually post a couple times a day! 

If you haven't found anyone yet, I would love to RP this with you! Coven was my favorite season of AHS, and I loved both Kyle and Zoe!  :x  I actually have an OC in mind, but if you don't like her, I'd be fine playing Zoe. I'm also a very detailed RPer, so a few paragraphs is okay by me! Just let me know! ^^ 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back