• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ah sh-t, here we go again || official partner search

glowbug

small meat crew
hello, this has 'official' in the title because it means i am serious about legitimately roleplaying this summer;
the past few i just,, didn't?? and i'm, frankly, less happy!! so, onwards.

• disclaimer! these may seem harsh or rude but listen i really hate dropping threads and i just wanna be excited about a thread y'know?
  • my favorite thing and MOST IMPORTANT requirement is that we get along and can plot and that ur personality vibez well with mine ya feel
  • OK also... 16+ please! well, unless you're a 14 year old with impeccable grammar and a firm grasp on the world, then we can talk. but i just want someone my own age or a little (or considerably) older, ya feel? don't let this one deter you too much, though, i won't actually care if you fit the other requirements.
  • good grammar is a must. it needs to be pretty great, you have to have a nice writing style. i just like it better that way, and i know it's probs annoying but i just like advanced writing. i might ask for a writing sample, but i may not.
  • please for the love of all that is holy do NOT just half ass the person i want you to play and write a novella for your OC. that is one thing that really agitates me and i'm super hard to irk. and i KNOW that would piss almost everyone on Earth off if i did it to them so don't do it to me thank u i love u.
  • be patient, but firm with me. man, i'm BUSY but sometimes all i need is a nudge after like a day. seriously, if i don't reply in 24 hours frickin tell me that i need to get my ass to writing (maybe don't be rude like that but) because i might have just lost motivation and need inspiration. or i forgot. i do that. all the time.
  • be long term. i've had a lotta RPs end because no one gets me motivated/i forget to reply/they forget to reply. so, just try to stick with me.
  • i like at least one reply a day, but that's also a lot to ask sometimes and i recognize that, so. and if you lose interest i prefer to be informed but i also understand anxiety and RP shouldn't be stressful... lemme know anything i can do to help, though! i am GHOST FRIENDLY, though, i won't be mad at all!
  • my ass is sooo busy i work and have school and a boyfriend and like? sometimes RP isnt my top priority sorry bout it babes
  • length wavers with me, but usually a few paragraphs + dialogue = happy glowbug.
  • i want to b friends with you!! it's easier to reply to a thread if i, like, am really into it and you're my friend and we vibe
and now, fandoms. everyone's favorite part.
bolded, underlined, and italicized means i need it right the eff now
just bolded means me gusta and i want it
underlined means convince me
italics means i'm down but i may not be all gung ho at first

i'll put the character i want you to write as next to the fandom.

• Harry Potter - Fred Weasley
  • Marvel Universe - Tony Stark
  • Soul Eater - Death The Kid
  • Lord of the Rings - Aragorn
  • American Horror Story - Tate Langdon or Kit Harrington
  • Pretty Little Liars - Ezra Fitz
  • Ouran - Tamaki or the twins
PM me or comment below with the fandom you want!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be interested in doing a LotR rp with you!

I'm a full-time graphic artist and can get (emotionally) tired quick, but that doesn't mean I've lost interest in a thread, it just takes me a while to put a proper post together. I hope that's okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back