• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Better strength and speed plus fire breath and a tank gun isn't that original. Idea is just to be creative with what abilities you have.

Kotsu's copycatting all the allies he can. It's pretty dope though to see what he can learn from these characters and to what degree. But yeah, I think Clayton is gonna need all these new upgrades for what's coming. Since in Kotsu's arc, you guys won't have Kotsu.

Kotsu's copycatting all the allies he can. It's pretty dope though to see what he can learn from these characters and to what degree. But yeah, I think Clayton is gonna need all these new upgrades for what's coming. Since in Kotsu's arc, you guys won't have Kotsu.
In Sam's arc, we'll sorta have Sam, just not the Sam you know. I'm just sorting out events, now

This has been an exciting arc. Its cool to see each different character's story.

Bro, I've been holding back. Bring it.

Don't ask me to bring the heat. The fire'll burn down the whole house. Hmm. I gave Joe a hint. There will be repeated fighting, won't spoil what or how, but your reward if you put up a good fight is hearing Kotsu being tortured. Other than that, if you give a shitty fight? Your characters will be given something worse. 🙃

Is Owl prepared to hear her lover scream and be helpless? Exzalia Exzalia

Last edited:
Don't ask me to bring the heat. The fire'll burn down the whole house. Hmm. I gave Joe a hint. There will be repeated fighting, won't spoil what or how, but your reward if you put up a good fight is hearing Kotsu being tortured. Other than that, if you give a shitty fight? Your characters will be given something worse. 🙃

Is Owl prepared to hear her lover scream and be helpless? Exzalia Exzalia
dew it

I think they're after the nightmare. Also, Aria was attacking the nightmare with one of the tubes that melted Dumah down and stuff.

GamerCarrot GamerCarrot AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot You guys were hitting the nightmare, yeah or nah?

Oh Aria is attacking the Harbinger of Death

Aria approached the dissolving machine and ripped it apart. Taking only the tubes with those nasty liquid inside. She waited until her legs fully recovered, then leaped towards the thing attacking Kotsu. Joining Bickle and Khepri in their attack, Aria jammed the liquid into its back.

Wack. Alright.

I think it's badass. It forced me to think on my feet to utilize the Earth elemental bomb as a means of defense rather than offense.

Oh Aria is attacking the Harbinger of Death

Aria approached the dissolving machine and ripped it apart. Taking only the tubes with those nasty liquid inside. She waited until her legs fully recovered, then leaped towards the thing attacking Kotsu. Joining Bickle and Khepri in their attack, Aria jammed the liquid into its back.

AWWWW, ARIA'S TRYING TO SAVE HER POTENTIAL CO-FOUNDER OF THE GOOD VAMP CLUB. ❤ Aria's too sweet, man. I wonder how she'll react to one of the torture methods. It's inspired on the leech thing.

Ok short report

Clayton's fire engulfed the nightmare dealing 40 hp damage, to this 30 HP are added by vivian and sam's attacks a total of 70 hp leaving the Bloody Nightmare with 330 hp

However Quentin's attack missed as teh nightmare avoided it and now its trajectory goes against Clayton! Also, Vivivan's bombs were avoided and fell between quentin and clayton

As well the nightmare attempts to crush Sam's arm behind her

AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot GamerCarrot GamerCarrot TheAdept TheAdept Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

Last edited:
Kotsu's gonna have to cannibalize Carmille at the end of all this, ain't he? LOL

Ok short report

Clayton's fire engulfed the nightmare dealing 40 hp damage, to this 30 HP are added by vivian and sam's attacks a total of 70 hp leaving the Bloody Nightmare with 330 hp

However Quentin's attack missed as teh nightmare avoided it and now its trajectory goes against Clayton!

As well the nightmare attempts to crush Sam's arm behind her

Hmm
well is not just carmille
is an amalgamation of carmille and dumah's memoris
and also it's just that a monster created by sandlands, not real carmille

Users who are viewing this thread

Back