• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

RedactedReject RedactedReject , by no means am I saying we don't want you here, we really do, our numbers went into free fall during the first week, but you've been told that you need to talk to King, who told you he'd figure something out to introduce you. We can't introduce you in the middle of a boss fight. Perhaps before the start of the next sub-arc? Just be patient, man. One thing I've learned, if you constantly bring up how you want to do something, not many will want to help you do it. I wanna see what you can do too, but patience is a virtue, chill. Read up the story so far, ask questions, we want you here, but we can't drop you in just yet

Ya it's like your being burned slowly by bad meta critic reviews lol
That's just confusing. Some of the party is fireproof, and half the party can regen from a burn like it never happened.
I really don't want to sound like the guy who only cares about his character, but there's also that Sam has an infinite supply of metal to take from the blood monster to repair herself, so if it's physical damage, she can repair herself as fast as she takes it. Kotsu's downed, but vamps regen, even Clayton regens, and he just yeeted a chair. If it's physical, a burning doesn't quite make sense.

That's just confusing. Some of the party is fireproof, and half the party can regen from a burn like it never happened.
I really don't want to sound like the guy who only cares about his character, but there's also that Sam has an infinite supply of metal to take from the blood monster to repair herself, so if it's physical damage, she can repair herself as fast as she takes it. Kotsu's downed, but vamps regen, even Clayton regens, and he just yeeted a chair. If it's physical, a burning doesn't quite make sense.
It was a joke dude I was making a joke about critics not likeing bad actors and (roasting them.).

Your in Fizzroys memory, fizzroy hates bad actors, so fizzroys memory is damaging said bad actors. It's just a cool little mechanic Lix made up for the boss fight don't think too hard on it.

Exzalia Exzalia I am confused. I am thinking that we're fighting two enemies, the harbringer Fizzroy and Carmille incarnate. But it seems you write them as one entity? In the last post the harbringer uses tendrils, which is the Carmille incarnate's weapon.

Exzalia Exzalia I am confused. I am thinking that we're fighting two enemies, the harbringer Fizzroy and Carmille incarnate. But it seems you write them as one entity? In the last post the harbringer uses tendrils, which is the Carmille incarnate's weapon.
Carmille and fizzroy are kinda fused atm. so they are the same one enemy.

I mentioned back there

Exzalia Exzalia

SECOND PHASE

Boss
1) BLOODY NIGHTMARE - Still having its obscene power, having its nightmare corrupted it should be able to be damaged now
2) HARBINGER OF DEATH - It advances relentlessly with only its target on mind

I'll let ex work with the HP

There is also a special condition on this battle
The Harbinger of Death had took with him the power of sandlands only to finish Kotsu.
He won't target other characters, unless they openly attack him
Can't be pushed and stupefy while can make him miss his aim won't change its direction
He had become incarnation of death for Kotsu, slowly but certainly coming for him.

Regarding Fizzy itself, he is pretty much a being with no consciousness or reasoning, just with its objective in mind

It was a joke dude I was making a joke about critics not likeing bad actors and (roasting them.).

Your in Fizzroys memory, fizzroy hates bad actors, so fizzroys memory is damaging said bad actors. It's just a cool little mechanic Lix made up for the boss fight don't think too hard on it.
Also its the sandlands. Not supposed to make sense

Joe 1 slashes dealing 40 damage

Joe two eath arrows deal 30

harbringer hp 400

Harbringer begins casting death ray, will be unleashed in the next post.

Clayton, Kostu, Aria regen 5

Clayton hp 95

Kotsu hp 10 regen 5 hp 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back