• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

I feel like Vivian is that person in the group that tries very hard but is no where near as cool as the rest xD.

Vivian: "Hey, how's it going? We haven't really talked to each other personally."

Kotsu: "No we haven't, Viv. But it's nice to talk to you! You have a really nice figure by the way."

Blue Owl: Slaps Kotsu hard across the face.

Don't worry they will take shots together at some point
Viv will definitely take him up on that offer.
Vivian: "Hey, how's it going? We haven't really talked to each other personally."

Kotsu: "No we haven't, Viv. But it's nice to talk to you! You have a really nice figure by the way."

Blue Owl: Slaps Kotsu hard across the face.
Quentin in the distance trying not to get angry xD.

Don't worry they will take shots together at some point

Wanna PM Kotsu and Clayton havin' a chat for some point after this?

Viv will definitely take him up on that offer.

Quentin in the distance trying not to get angry xD.

Kotsu would laugh if Quentin got jelly and ruffle his hair and tell him not to worry, it was only a compliment. He's not gonna take his naked Twin's girl. He's got his own interest, and stare at Blue Owl sheepishly. LOL

It's easy to make me cry so don't be too proud about that xD

Oh, but Carrot, if you think me torturing him bad by saying I'm going to torture him, then you have no idea how bad this is really gonna go. I got a fucked up mind, dude. You better buckle in, because we're going for a wild ride when we get to this.

Oh, but Carrot, if you think me torturing him bad by saying I'm going to torture him, then you have no idea how bad this is really gonna go. I got a fucked up mind, dude. You better buckle in, because we're going for a wild ride when we get to this.
I can't wait to see what happens xD.

Someone help me out, here, would it make more sense for a Mimic to disguise itself as armor on a mannequin and control the mannequin like that, or partially reside within the mannequin and control it like a puppet? Either way, there's an intelligent Mimic and a mannequin

Someone help me out, here, would it make more sense for a Mimic to disguise itself as armor on a mannequin and control the mannequin like that, or partially reside within the mannequin and control it like a puppet? Either way, there's an intelligent Mimic and a mannequin

I've only known mimics to be treasure chests, but I'd say it could be a possessed mannequin that's developed a symbiotic bond with a mimic suit of armor? Double threat. Triple threat if the Mannequin can use weapons due to the possession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back