• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Age of the Dragon Princess

Hi Im Red

Real Life Superhero
So I have this MxF RP idea, please PM if interested. I'll give you the basic run down of the story.

Dragons are rare beasts, and they are also monstrous and should not be trifled with. However whe the princess is lost to the kingdom she finds something much more precious than her palace jewls. And instead she finds a magnificent beast. Taken by it's beauty the dragon brings her to it's owner a handsome young man who has excluded himself from people and crowded himself with being the dragon caretaker. Finding herself lost in this world of magical beasts and wilderness, she starts to find herself further and further away from home.

Like I said, PM me if interested :) (I would be playing the lost princess for those who are interested)

Hello, new to the site, and the personal messaging system is a bit beyond quick understanding, so I decided i'd post here to let you know I was interested. Message me back or reply to me here, I can start sometime within the next 2-3 hours, or late afternoon tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back