• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Age of Sin (1 on 1)

Jisatsu

One Time Luck
Its kinda like medivial times mixed with fantasy.
We start in a country called Snyver.
My character was the right hand assassin for the king of his town call Isten. The king killed him after he stopped an execution on his father. A demon then revived him, and told him that she was the original sin of wrath and that she will grant him power if he becomes the new sin of wrath. Then he is put into a random town in a new body. He vows to return to his town and free his people of that king.
That is where id like to start.

Rules
As long as you arent op i dont have any problems

Id like my partner to be someone that tags along on his journey preferably a woman but i dont mind having a man. They see him take down a monster that terrorized her town and wants to learn from him.

Last edited:
Hey there. I've been here for a while so just giving a new user advice. Try posting more regarding the idea you have.

What sort of plot? What kind of character do you want to play? What sort of character do you want your partner to play?

Any rules you might have? Things like that. It'll help attract partners.

Hey there. I've been here for a while so just giving a new user advice. Try posting more regarding the idea you have.

What sort of plot? What kind of character do you want to play? What sort of character do you want your partner to play?

Any rules you might have? Things like that. It'll help attract partners.

Thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back