• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Age of Heroes [Closed]

This rp will be set in a world wherein magic and technology coexist, a world used to be in peace and order but now in chaos.

----------------------------------

Voices of three men spoke in unison, "Beings of the north, we, the three gods you have worshipped for so many years, ask you to stand strong and steady. We ask you to fight against this new horror that has risen. We ask for heroes, people who would risk their lives for the sake of the world, people who thirst for adventure and danger, people who are brave enough to bear our gifts. Rise! Rise and fight the darkness that has overrun us!"

Meanwhile, in the south, a soft voice of a woman was heard. "My faithful, and loyal followers, do not fear, do not fret. Face your foe with all your might, fight valiantly and you shall be rewarded greatly. Peace cannot be won easily, but by several hardships. Unite, unite and succeed against your oppressors! You will not be alone, heroes will emerge, and they shall be blessed by my gifts. They will be the key in your triumph, they will be the great shield that defends the innocent, the sword that pierces the hearts of evil. Darkness may have overrun our borders, but always remember - a shadow cannot be cast without light."

---------------------------

I require two rp casts, one for the north and another for the south. Number of slots shall be determined at a sooner date.

I also ask those who are interested in helping me create and manipulate this world and its plot. Basically, I need co-gms.

----------------------------

If you have any inquirees, please feel free to post it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fond with being a villain, so I will join any side that looks more evil to me

Ah so you wish to be a villain. It could be 7 paragraphs if that is what you wish, but the minimum is seven sentences in a full paragraph.

We have one slot left for the South! Applications for the North are closed. For now...

Do take note that I am still looking for co-gms, and those interested to play as NPCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back