• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern After The War: A Post-Apocalyptic OOC Page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The bear's met the main character, and I lied. I have internet addiction so no sleep for me

With the experimentation stuff. We're not talking actual bear life in danger stuff right. Because I do not want Muffin to die in this. We don't need bear old yeller.

Omg no, Riley knows what she's doing enough to not kill the bear. It's just putting a trivial amount of venom in the bloodstream that won't affect the bear enough to do anything, just build up antibodies in the bloodstream and use some bear blood to make antivenom. Basically Riley's going to make the bear immune to stings from giant sand hornets and use blood samples to treat sting wounds from said hornets

Well that clears a few things up. Thank you.

Last edited:
DanniGage DanniGage , be my guest; i've seen your earlier works and they look really grand! ^_^

I know its probably dumb for me to say this but i just made my intro post if you guys wanna che,k it out, no rush!

*Me when I have a really good idea and can't stop writing in fear of forgetting anything*
image.gif
If you could all excuse me for a bit, I shall demand that my human brings me offerings of food in return for 'good cat' privileges.

This pleases me Human, in return for your services; I offer you the honour of giving myself a royal tummy rub.
Zn60MiV.gif
Rejoice in the care I give to my subjects.

Tarot of Death Tarot of Death , Just letting you know buddy that my character Lu is getting rather close to your character's location! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back