• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern After The Rain

MokaChan

The Affectionate, Yet Stubborn One
[* RESERVED FOR RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1 *]

Full Name: Jessica Collins
Personality: Kind, loving, caring
Short Bio/History: (N/A)
Family: Two, mom and dad. Jessica has an amazing relationship with her parents and her little sister on the way. Her dad’s name is Blade and her mom’s name is Celeste.
Pets: 2 ferrets named Damien and Princess

Hobbies: reads, sings
Dislikes: Spiders
Fears: Spiders, not being able to defend herself
Strengths: Caring for someone, being friendly
Weaknesses: Being shy with someone she doesn’t know, not being able to help someone she cares about, not being able to defend herself

Appearance
Description:
-Height: 5’2”
-Weight: 120 lbs.
-Eye Color: Hazel
-Skin Color: Ivory
-Hair Color: Black
-Hair Length/Style: Long, wavy

Attire:
-School Uniform: Jessica wears a purple off the shoulder top with a black skirt and over the knee black boots.
-Summer/Spring Outfit(s): She wears a purple tank top, jeans and matching purple heels.
-Fall Outfit(s): She wears a black tank top with a cross on it with a blue and jacket over it with the sleeves rolled up. Blue jeans with the pant legs rolled up a little and strappy heels. She wears two bracelets on her right wrist with a belt over the top and jeans.
-Winter Outfit(s): Jessica wears a long sleeve purple dress with a black leather blazer over it. She wears leggings with it along with black ankle boots. She has a choker and 2 necklaces around her neck and a black belt around her waist.
-Nightwear: She wears an oversize shirt and shorts

Full Name:
Jake Jamison Branze
Personality:
《Positive Traits》
•Hard Working
•Confident
•Brave
•Smart
•Loyal
•Motivated
•Assertive
•Reliable
•Caring
•Initiative

《Negative Traits》
•Can Be An Asshole
•Selfish
•Sarcastic
•Stubborn
•Cynical To A Degree
•Impulsive
•Arrogant
•Boastful
•Impatient
•Quarrelsome

• Cook/Waiter
• Illegal Cage Fights
Short Bio/History:
Jake was born in a very small family-- the only family being literally his mother. His dad had apparently left a few months before his mother became pregnant due to some reasons and his mother was left all alone. Her parents helped her when they could, but they lived five hours away. Depsite that, they still managed to come see her when Jake was born. The young lad was always a troublemaker, often got into things he wasn't supposed to as well as picked on other kids for picking on someone else. It was only fair to get back at the ones who started it, right? He wouldn't usually start a fight, unless he wanted to, but he would definently end it.

As he got older, his poor mother finally made enough money for him to attend school and that was where he went everyday. She became very ill at some point and he decided that he would stay home and help her. Just because she told him to, he still attended high school, however, he started three jobs to pay for her medical Bill's. He ended up losing two and began to take up illegal cage fighting to make some extra cash.
Family:
•Mother:
-Name: Elaine Rose Branze
•Father: Unknown.
•Grandmother:
-Name: Sasha Kaye Branze
•Grandfather:
-Name: Louis Stenford Branze
Pets:
[N/A]

Hobbies:
•Plays The Piano
•Sings
•Fights
•Hunts
•Works
•Writes
•The Color Blue
•A Good Book
•Snow
•Cold Weather
•Coffee
•Beating Shit Up
•Playing The Piano
•Money
Dislikes:
•His Father
•Hot Weather
•Working With Others
•Not Getting Paid
•Pears
Fears:
•He Mother Dying From Her Sickness
•Not Being Able To Help His Mom
•Losing Those He Cares About
•Screwing Up Realtionships He Has With Anyone
Strengths:
•Is Skilled In Hand-To-Hand Combat
•Knows How To Shoot A Rifle, Shotgun, and Hand Gun
•Can Play The Piano
•Can Cook
•Can Learn Languages Very Quickly
•Can Adapt To Most Situations
•Can Sense When Something Bad Is About To Happen
Weaknesses:
•He doesn't want to lose anyone close to him.
•Doesn't like to talk about his father.
•Will do just about anything for money.
•Is a selfish asshole.
•He doesn't work well with others (or at least he doesn't think so).
•He has a lot of nightmares.
Appearance
Description:
-Height: 6 ft, 0 inch
-Weight: 126 lbs
-Eye Color: Cobalt Blue
-Skin Color: Pale
-Hair Color: Strawberry Red
-Hair Length/Style: Short; Buzz Cut (Close to being bald)

Attire:
-School Uniform:
¤ Jake likes to wear clothes that are easy to move in and can adapt to any weather. He may wear a shirt that is unbuttoned at the top, and has sleeves that end around his elbows. He wears black, com at pants with black, dock martin, leather boots. He may also wear a brown/black leather, or blue Jean jacket to keep himself looking stylish.
-Summer/Spring Outfit(s):
¤ Mostly the same as above, however, he may wear blue jeans and short sleeved shirts, with a white or black undershirt tucked beneath them.
-Fall Outfit(s):
¤ He will wear pants with long sleeved shorts, black leather gloves, and the same type of boots and jackets as described above.
-Winter Outfit(s):
¤ Jake will wear thicker pants and turtleneck shirts with the same type of boots. Wool socks, thick black gloves, and heavier coats. Sometimes he will add a toboggan.
-Nightwear:
¤ Jake usually doesn't sleep with a shirt on due to getting hot really easily. He also wears a pair of comfy, soft pajama pants.

《................................》

VzkWl8B0ld.png

5RBrv5fDsi.png

VzkWl8B0ld.png

《................................》

"It all began on that afternoon. When we first met, I never knew how things would turn out...after the rain."

It was another normal day at Rosewood Academy. The school hours had ended and students had stayed after for extra curricular activities, such as clubs. The sky was no longer clear, however, and the sun was hidden away by some dark grey, cumulus clouds. The rain shower began as tiny droplets, but after a few moments, they become larger and hit harshly against the many windows of the facility. The weather on the morning news warned people that heavy rain showers would occur on and off during the entire week and they were correct. It had been raining since Monday and it was Thursday. The next day would be Friday and then it would finally be the weekend.

"Yip-fuckin'-ee," Jake muttered under his breath as he walked down a long hallway.

He hated school.

It was just full of assholes who thought they were better than everyone else, teens who didn't know where the heck they belonged-- like in some of those stupid groups the students made up to make friends (a shitty buddy-buddy system, if anyone asked Jake), teachers who thought they knew it all, and god, it was just boring as hell. He also thought it took up way too much money to attend school. It was a waste, honestly. He and his mom could have paid the rent a lot easier than they had if he wasn't attending school. He wouldn't even be there had it not been for his mom practically having forced--more like begged him-- him to go. It was his second year and the end of the day. Too bad he didn't have to work till later, otherwise he'd be outta the shit hole.

The redhead walked past by a group of girls, who all suddenly stopped talking to stare at him. They quickly scurried away down the opposite side of the hallway, talked about how he was so scary and a bad guy and some other shit he couldn't hear since they went down the flight of stairs. Honestly, Jake didn't care how people thought about him. He wasn't going to school to make fake friends. He was going there to get some scholarship to attend college. Blinking, he stopped in his tracks and gazed at the window to watch some rain droplets lazily drift down some trails other droplets had created. When he blinked again, his eyes caught the reflection of something he thought he'd never see; a piano.

Jake turned on the heel of his boot, his expression stoic despite his excitement within him, and he walked to the door of the music room. Pulling it open, he glanced around within the room, and took slow, cautious steps inside. When he was sure nobody was present, the young man quickly walked towards the large instrument and sat on the seat.

Taking a quick glance towards the door, he popped a few of his fingers, and pressed his forefinger against one of the many keys. A single tone song from the piano and he pressed another. Then another. Soon enough, a song had began to come from the piano and Jake lightly tapped the heel of his right boot in the form of a beat. When he was comfortable enough, he played a different tune, a little bit quicker than the last, and he closed his eyes. He hummed a bit more of the beginning tune and eventually opened his mouth to take a deep inhale.

"I feel it everyday.
It's all the same.
It brings me down,
but I'm the one to blame.
I've tried everything
to get away.
So here I go again,
chasing you down again.

Why do I do this over and over?
Over and over?

I fall for you
Over and over--"

Jake barely had his mouth shut when he snapped his blue orbs towards the door. He knew the feeling of someone's eyes on him anywhere and it was annoying. Frowning, he narrowed his eyes and stood from the piano and made his way towards the door. Slamming it open, he wasn't really surprised to see some chick peeping on him.

"It's rude to stare, y'know," the student growled out in annoyance. Suddenly, smirk appeared and he added with a devilish glint in his eyes, "Some people might think ya got the hots for me or somethin'."​

Jessica shook her head and stammered out, "What? No-No! I don't...like you or anything. I was just..." She backs up against the wall and puts her hands up. She stays against the wall and looks at him. She keeps looking at him and breathes heavily.

Jake stared at her for a few moments before he let out a snort. He looked to the side and scratched the back of his head. Blinking, the redhead leaned his body against the doorframe, looked back towards her, and asked with a brow risen, "The hell are ya backed up against the wall for?"

He crossed his arms over his chest and added, "I was only jokin'. I'm not gonna hurt ya. Jeez..."​

Jessica keeps looking at him and says "sorry." She gets off the wall and walks towards him. She looks at him and says "you surprised me and I've never seen you in person before, so... I thought it was ok to look at you."

Jake blinked down at her and narrowed his eyes. A frown formed on his face and he twirled his head to the side, felt a bit on edge. "...So you have been stalkin' me? Pft..." He turned his head away and shrugged his shoulders and added, "Guess it can't be helped. I am pretty good lookin'. Probably the best lookin' guy in the school. Heh."​

Jessica looks down and says "I haven't been stalking you. I just wanted to be able to see what you look like." She looks at him and says "I've heard about you though. A lot of rumors going around." She keeps looking at him and places her hands behind her.

When she spoke up, he turned his head to look back her. He gripped his chin in a thinking manner as he looked down at the tiled floor, and muttered, "Rumors, huh...?"

Closing his eyes a second, Jake let out a scoff of a chuckle and stated, "Guess students got nothin' better to do than talk 'bout others. I don't care what they say about me. If people got somethin' to say, they should say it to my face, but their too scared to confront me. Fuckin' scaredy cats..."

He pushed himself off the door frame, placed his hands halfway in his pockets, and took a step torwards her. "So," he began, "If shit is being said 'bout me, why are ya so interested in me, Miss Stalker?"​

Jessica keeps looking at him and says "I told you I'm not a stalker and you seem interesting." She smiles and says "my name is Jessica Collins by the way. What's yours?" She looks at him and keeps her hands behind her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back