• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern After School Special

Yunn

After School Special

you're not a good kid,
no matter how you look at it. Perhaps you have trouble fitting in, maybe you're too focused on your studies to care about anything past what sits directly in front of you, or you're just some no-good delinquent. No matter what, you're not a good kid. But why should you care? You get stuff done, and everything's fine. Or is it? One day, you were just minding your own business, when over the PA system someone called your name. They asked you to come down to room 12B. You make your way down, or someone made you come down but either way you're there. And as you stand in front of the dilapidated door, you begin to have second thoughts. This is likely the room where the school decided to get you back for being a bad kid. Reluctantly placing your hand on the door knob, you open it to reveal...
a disgusting and old room.

giphy.gif

But that's not the important part. The important part is that about seven other kids turn their heads to look at you. All of them have a reputation for being bad, and they look ready to tear some heads off. Quickly sitting down, you try not to make eye contact with any of them. A teacher who also has a reputation for being one of the toughest and meanest educator out there proceeds to materialize out of the shadows. She slams her books on the front desk, drawing everyone's attention. "Hello everyone, and welcome to afterschool detention. You're to report here everyday. A sort of pet project if you will." She smiles, and surveys the room. "Your first task? Clean this place up, it's disgusting." This is the school's new project, and it just so turns out you're apart of it.
so, what?

The RP begins just as the students are cleaning the room. Your character can be any variety of trouble. Delinquent, rude, antisocial. Just about anything that would land them in the after school detention program. The RP progresses through all of the detention sessions afterwards and only those sessions. It has room for lots of character development and relationship building. However the only location/scenario that will be roleplayed is the detention room/session. This is to make the roleplay flow smoothly if not quickly. If you don't have time to respond often this might not be for you.Well hello, I'm Yunn, and I'm just posting this for @Ambivalence. We're planning on at least having 5 people or characters for this roleplay minimum, and there would be no maximum amount of characters. That is why if you have questions ask this chick, cause I'm just here making the interest check, I have no power whatsover in this rp...sadly.Edit : I lied. I got an upgrade. I'm now the Co GM so I have some power now. ?/?o ?? o\?Here's the link : Casual - After School Special ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantayzia said:
Interested!
[QUOTE="no one]Interested!

[/QUOTE]
Yay~ I'll just remind you the links in the post, and there's a deadline (though it's probably not strict) for characters around April 16th.

On the other hand I believe we're still looking for more players. (idk we got no max.)

☆ミヾ(∇≦((ヾ(≧∇≦)〃))≧∇)ノ彡☆

Yay~ It's great this caught on more interest~

Can't wait for this rp to start ;3

right? @Ambivalence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back