• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom After School Hero Academia RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The Revenant
Revenant Concept art 1.jpg
The Revenant sat in the back of an armored vehicle, surrounded by four mercenaries. The drive was silent until they reached the location, an area near the marina. The men got out and spread out, keeping a perimeter so witnesses wouldn't see anything. A few minutes later another vehicle pulled into the perimeter. Out stepped several bodyguards and a man in a suit. "Your the buyer?" The man asked the man behind the Revenant and he nodded in response. The man snapped his fingers and one of the guards brought a gun case. Inside was a large weapon, glowing red "This is capable of firing energy bolts, can set it to stun or..." The revenant picked up the weapon and shouldered it before turning to his employer and gesturing to his own guards. A guard stepped forward, a briefcase full of cash in tow. Suddenly, police sirens sounded and several Swat officers appeared.

Asuka glanced out of the window of the cafe shop to see someone standing on the other side of NYC's busy streets only for vehicles to pass by and they were gone. She started to believe that it was her mind playing tricks on her for the simple fact that they have only been in the USA for a short time and the fact that her class was probably suffering from the effects of jet lag but she would ask them when she had the chance. Turning her attention to her classmates that had joined her.

"Did anyone else see what I just saw?" she asked as she gazed out the window for a moment to see if she saw that person again or if her classmates say otherwise.

(sorry is a bit short)

💧LOTUS BLUE💧
INTERACTION: OPEN

She hated being in the hotel lobby like she was. And she felt awkward. I adjusted my gloves to fit my hands better. Maybe ‘I should test them out anyway?' She thought to herself 'but... people...' she didn't want to go back to the cat cafe, not that the pool party interested Lotus any. Eventually, she decided to go to the pool party; her quirk was a minor one, being simple water manipulation and it wasn't flashy either; the other students would be busy playing in the pool anyway...

She hunted down the pool party-- She really wanted to know if her gloves worked as intended. Dodging all the other students, she sat on one side of the pool and put the glove on her left hand and took her notebook out of her bag. Laying it on the ground, she held a pen with her right and took notes as she used her quirk to manipulate the water, making small shapes as the other students were having fun.

'hmmm the flow seems steady.'

She wrote what she needed to down.

'But I think I can do better!' She thought.​

~Yu Wu...~
Yuwu.png
WorldWeaver WorldWeaver tokala kasa tokala kasa II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II

Yu gave a friendly nod to Takumi as he gestured to where the cowgirl was. Eventually Yu went to the karaoke room to where the others were, and listened to them. Tsuyu and Christine. They made some interesting choices. Christine's choice stood out as unusual yet interesting as she fiddled with common items that one could find lying around their home.

Before Yu could take his turn, a out of nowhere power outage had occurred. He walked over to the mic. It was definitely turned off.

"Oh, come on!" Yu said looking at the black screen. He walked over to take a seat.

"Wonder when the power is coming back on. Almost... Spooky, eheheh" Yu said, chuckling to himself.

Last edited:
Takumi kicked back at the Karaoke Room, enjoying the singing, good and bad, as he drank from an orange cola can. He smiled as he felt the paranoia in him ebb away, especially with the Portable Suit now on its way to New York. It'd be here by tomorrow. Thank goodness. Now all he had to do was avoid any sort of trouble for the next 16 hours-

Then, the lights went out.

Of course... Takumi mentally griped as he pressed a few buttons on phone, opening a holographic screen in front of him and illuminating his table as Yu made light of the situation. "Yeah, it's spooky alright." He replied, though in a slightly more serious tone. "Eniac, run diagnostics on the building and report any abnormalities." he commanded.

"Yes sir." the AI replied, a model of the building appearing as Takumi took something small out of his pocket. Pressing the center button, a set of four spindly legs unfolded from the body, and a single lens opened on the edge. "Scout Spider." He explained to Yu and Tsuyu (assuming she was back with them). "I use these for rescue, reconnaissance, and defensive surveillance." The machine scurried away as Takumi took another swig of his soda while a green dot appeared on the building map and moved in tandem with the spider. "If there's anything out of place, then we'll have eyes on it soon." He switched the holoscreen to a live camera feed from the surveillance drone, watching as it scanned one room before scurrying to the next.

tokala kasa tokala kasa ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

mood :
neutral

outfit :
mentions :
@You

interactions :
@You
Yeong
;; Kenzo
(hidden scrolls in images - swipe up) The sun itself was beaming down at the pool, sunlight seeping into the water, causing a rainbow effect to happen. The students were all out enjoying the sunshine and pool, some were chatting, others were chilling, sticking their legs into the pool. There was not much wind and sunchairs were set out. two girls paddled together in the pool whilst one watched them.

Kenzo walked across the patio, a bag full of supplies held in one hand. He was dressed in his summer clothes, his blonde hair was fluffy and his eyes sparkled. Inside the bag was sunscreen and sunglasses and maybe a towel. Kenzo was still deciding wether to go for a dip into the pool or not. He sauntered his way over towards a sunchair, flinging his towel over and putting his bag down. He relaxed into the chair, putting his shades on before closing his eyes.

Today was quite a day. He was glad there was no activities or anything today, after all they just had an exhausting flight journey with an overexcited parent. It was good to just relax and chill instead of heading straight to activities. He reached down and grabbed his suncream. He squirted a few blobs out and began rubbing it onto his face, carefully around his eyes before getting some lipbalm and applying onto his cherry red lips.

[ open ]
coded by reveriee.

💧LOTUS BLUE💧
INTERACTION: eyclore eyclore

Lotus took off the glove and stuffed it into her bag. She knew she’d have to quite the water manipulation because too much control over it could cause her to pass out and she didn’t want to do that at a pool party, besides she had the notes she needed to improve the gloves! She picked up her notebook, thinking as she sat down on one of the sunchairs she stared at the words, thinking of how to improve it. She could add more functions to it— currently it’s only function was to help her control water more steadily, but what was there to add? She opened her bag to grab another energy drink before remembering ‘Oh that’s right. I ran out...' so she opted for the bag of chips in her bag, not noticing the students around her.​

Last edited:
Isamu Nakamura, New York City

"Oh wow, it's amazing!"

These were the first words spoken as Isamu made landfall on American soil. Needless to say being on the western side of the globe was a new experience for the young man who had been amazed just seeing one of the large cities back home much less going to another nation! He was a new transfer to the hero course of the U.A., but one tiny issue was his newfound classmates seemed to have taken a group trip to a hotel in the Big Apple.

Course, it was a little tricky to make a first impression halfway across the world.

Thankfully his sister Nozomi came to the rescue. Whatever job she picked up lately had allowed her to get him an express passenger ticket over to the States and she had even taken precaution to arrange a ride for him to take him to the hotel where this little party was being held. Isamu himself wondered how she could pull all that off, but she had always been a bit of a miracle worker so when he saw a lone car with a sign that the drive held up with the name "Isamu" overhead he walked over to him with a smile.

"That's me, seems sis is flexing that new paycheck on me." Isamu chuckled as he got in the car and the driver worked to move him through the streets as they prepared to head to the hotel, he now only hoped to make a good impression with his soon to be peers.

mood :
neutral

outfit :
mentions :

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune
interactions :
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune
Yeong
;; Kenzo
(hidden scrolls in images - swipe up)

Kenzo applied his lip balm, spreading it across his dry lips before closing it and placing it into his bag. He leaned back, closing his eyes, feeling the sunshine hit his face. there was simply nothing that could top this. It felt so warm here. He wished he could stay here forever. But did he remember to apply suncream on? He blinked his eyes open, then blinked twice quickly as the sunlight hit his face. Oh. Yeah. No.

with a small huff, he leaned forwards to reach for his suncream, taking his shades off. Oh wait. He already did do suncream, how silly of him. Kenzo turned his head to a side, as he watched a dark blue haired girl settle down onto the chair next to him. She had emerald green eyes. She had a notebook in hand, and she took a bag of chips out of her bag. He watched her with interest. He wondered if she wrote poems or haikus, perhaps some doodles?

”do you draw?” He asked, shifting his position so that he was facing her. He nodded at notebook. “in your notebook - I mean.” He added, his hazel eyes looking at her.

[ open ]
coded by reveriee.

💧LOTUS BLUE💧

She snapped her head towards the Blonde and answered his question. "Oh! No. I'm an engineer! I design gadgets and stuff look-" she shows holds her notebook open to him and takes one of the gloves back out "these are made to help me with my quirk. My quirk allows me to control water if there is a water source. However, due to the large amounts of caffeine that tend to be in my system, I can never keep my hands steady! SoI designed these to kind of help with that. This is what I have been working on lately! I am also thinking about adding different functions to it but have no idea what-" a new idea hit her. "Maybe a department to hold some water it can release when I need it? This is going on to my suit and I doubt water sources are going to be found and ever battle-- sorry I am talking too much." She says then introduces her self "I am Lotus Blue or wait we go by last name to first name right?-" she often forgot about that despite being raised in Japan "if so then it's the other way around but I fine with other people calling me Lotus."​

mood :
neutral

outfit :
mentions :
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

interactions :
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune
Yeong
;; Kenzo
The girl immediately turned around, shaking her head. apparently she was an engineer instead. She opened her notebook and showed him. It was filled with sketches and doodles of different gadgets, all with small notes and question marks on them. As he read them he was quite surprised at the creativity in those sketches. She pulled out a glove and he looked at it. Looked so normal yet had so much potential.

so she could control water. That was quite cool. He leaned back, watching her while he tilted his head to a side. “Why do you drink so much caffeine?” He asked, giving a small smile before listening to her talk with enthusiasm in her eyes. As she spoke his eyebrow slowly went up. This was all very interesting. It was quite amazing how much she was able to do. He couldn’t even do half of those things. then he lifted his head up, squinting. “Is your suit heavy because there’s water stored into it?” He asked.

then she stopped and introduced herself. Lotus. That was an interesting name, he never met anyone with the name Lotus. he gave a crooked grin. “Nice too meet you lotus. I’m Kenzo.”

[ open ]
coded by reveriee.

💧LOTUS BLUE💧

"I drink a lot of coffee and energy drinks so I can continue working on my projects! I don't want to fall asleep while I am working." She explains. Then says, "I am still working on my suit so far. These are the only things that would have a water department. I need to be careful about how heavy it is though or else I won't be able to wear it. Nice to meet you, Kenzo!" She put the gloves back into the backpack. "I originally came here to test out my prototype for my gloves and they work fine. I think I can improve on them somewhere. I rarely hang out in crowded places because I am usually working on something and I didn't know where any other water source was. I figured it wouldn't bother anyone else though to be designing or silently testing something compared to randomly working on a gadget which tends to be loud-" she pulls out a wrench and screwdriver from her back pack as an example "I have other tools and stuff in my backpack in case I ever need or decide to work on my gear in public" she puts it back into her bag. "So what stuff do you like doing Kenzo?"​

1681827524127.jpg
Tsuyu Asui
Yu was within earshot, pointing out that it was getting rather spooky. Tsu's black orbs were blinded by the light springing from the side. She found it was none other than Takumi tapping on his phone to open a holographic screen. "Eniac, run diagnostics on the building and report any abnormalities." A robotic voice heeds his command. Additionally, there was his genius Scout Spider helping to survey the hotel premises.

"I use these for rescue, reconnaissance, and defensive surveillance." He looks towards the others, getting straight to the point. "If there's anything out of place, then we'll have eyes on it soon." In the wake of what he said, their eyes were on the camera feed sooner than not. Her eyes brows furrowed, and her mouth went dry. They saw the camera taking time to lock onto the sight in the hologram crimsoned like blood.

The room was gargantuan. However, the canopy bed on fire is what had many pupils shrinking and eyes bulging like bagels. She gasped. Not just a bed but a charcoal body scrunched up in the middle, dying away in pain. It burned like a bonfire, the duvets and pillows flaking apart in the room. Then, unforeseen, in the blink of an eye, as if hit by an aimed shot, a whole gallery wall broke down, photos crashing to the floor into pieces aflame.

What is this?

"Takumi-chan!" Wiping her sweaty palms on her shorts, Tsu draws back, thinking she startled him. She then proceeds slower but not hiding the urgency in her message. "Where is the room? Is this for real? We have to tell the teachers. "

Mentions: ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 | WorldWeaver WorldWeaver

Last edited:
Isamu Nakamura, New York City (USA)

Isamu sat in shotgun as he looked out the window on their drive, seemed to be quite the lovely city and these buildings they just...wow, he had thought that seemed to reach to the clouds! Okay perhaps that had been an exaggeration but for a boy on the countryside back home even compared to a large metropolis like Musutafu this city seemed to rise even higher!

"Man, this is wild..." Isamu said more to himself, before he felt a buzz in his pocket as he pulled out his phone and the caller ID caused him to shake his head a bit as he answered it. "...isn't it like 6 in the morning there or something sis?"

Nozomi Nakamura, Musutafu (Japan)
Nozomi was never one to admit she was a touch nervous about anything, she had dealt with a lot in her life for her to feel anything could "scare" her, yet her brother being off halfway across the world on his own certainly had been one of those things. In truth he desired the path of a Hero, so really him being on his own like this had been good and when she learned of the situation of his whole class going overseas on some party, she'd be damned if he lost a chance to connect with his future classmates.

Yet, it still seemed uneasy that he had been so far away on his own for the first time.

As such, when she woke up in the morning first thing she did was call toc heck up on him, thankfully it seemed to get through as not only had Isamu responded but even cracked a little bit of a joke, as Nozomi sighed in relief as she smiled on her line.

"Closer to 7, and not like I am not used to getting up early anyway~" Nozomi said with a smile behind the line. "Just happy you made it safe. Try not to cause too much trouble, last thing I want to read is dumb Japanese kid makes a fool of himself to American authorities." Nozomi said with some cheek of her own.

"Ah ha ha ha how funny. Glad you have such faith in me." Isamu said with an eyeroll, he swore he could see that cheeky grin on her face it had been burned into his brain. "And yes I am fine, and I will be fine when I return so don't worry bout anything sis." Isamu assured a bit with some pride as soon their car pulled up to the hotel that his class had allegedly been staying at as he grinned wide.

"Gotta go, we arrived at the hotel. I'll call you before bed and wish you well~!" Isamu said, saying his goodbye for now as he hung up and moved into the hotel, eager to see what some of his peers had been like in person.

Nozomi Nakamura, Musutafu (Japan)
"Goodbye, and be on your best behavior!" Nozomi called out as she heard him hang up and sighed. She trusted her brother but sometimes he seemed to enjoy testing that trust. Either way, the early sun shinned as she seemed relieved he was okay...but that relief faded quickly as she got up and moved to the closer.

She pressed a hidden compartment on it, one that exposed a hidden black suit behind one of the walls. She looked at this uniform without the pride one normally had for their costume, as Nozomi seemed to have a look of regret on her face but sighed a bit as she focused on what she needed to do.

This was the best path, for herself, for Isamu...for the people back home, it had long been past the point of regrets.

Last edited:
Takumi stared a moment at the footage, just as shocked as the others. Regardless, he did his best to recompose himself and checked the data. Tsuyu looked to him and asked what room mit was. "Looks like room 209-B, Second Floor." Takumi said, typing on the holographic Keyboard. "I'm going to activate the fire alarm and water sprinklers in that sector, see if that can buy us some time. And yes, we should alert the teachers, but also the fire department in case the sprinklers aren't enough." He added, looking to Tsu. "I'll need you to do it. I'm gonna plug into the hotel's central network and see what I can do."

With his plan of action set, Takumi looked back to the screen. "Eniac, you know what to do."

"I'm already patching in, sir. Estimated time until network control is 40 seconds." Eniac droned in its accent.

"We're on the clock here, Eniac. We need to contain that fire and alert all civilians in the building as quickly as possible." Takumi said, watching the progress meter rise as he fiddled a bit with the user interface. "Could we boost computing performance to speed it up?"

"We can, but it will drain your device's battery faster." Eniac warned. Takumi grimaced. Sure, he could still send commands into the network without his phone, but he'd be working blind without the holoscreens.

"Boost performance by 50% and switch it back when finished." He decided. "It'll cut my time, but it will at least give me something to work with. I can make it."

"Yes, sir. Raising performance." The AI responded. Soon, the meter was filling faster, and once it was complete, he saw his battery was at only a 10% charge. He began sending commands as quickly as possible.

Fire alarms blared across the whole hotel, and sprinklers on the quadrant of the second floor where the fire was sprayed water from the ceiling to try and put out the fire. As the sirens wailed, the pre-recorded instructions also played.

"Attention. Attention. A fire has been reported inside the building. Please evacuate using the nearest exit and vacate the premises. Take the stairs when needed, and do not use the elevators." And then, the sirens wailed on. Takumi, however, stayed in the karaoke room, monitoring the situation. If things got out of hand, he'd leave. But for now, he was going to stay and do what he could to help.

tokala kasa tokala kasa
ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101
SimplyNene SimplyNene
II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II
godjacob godjacob

"Attention. Attention. A fire has been reported inside the building. Please evacuate using the nearest exit and vacate the premises. Take the stairs when needed, and do not use the elevators."

The young man had not even taken two steps inside the hotel when disaster seemed to strike. Without warning someone had tripped the fire alarm as an announced had rung throughout the hotel which encouraged everyone to evacuate as Isamu seemed a bit dumbstruck as several panicked guests already seemed to be filing out.

"W-woah this is crazy!" Isamu called out as he moved to the side, and half debated moving outside with others but as the calls of a fire were in the air the young hero in training seemed to bite his lip. This, this was exactly what they had been training for, and hey if he had been too scared to go help in a fire what chances did he have to deal with villains someday?

As more people crowded out of the hotel, Isamu seemed to make up his mind. Nozomi would probably kill him for this, but hey his sister wasn't around now was she~?

"Alright, hero time." Isamu said to himself, before he ran to the stairs and aimed to find just where the smoke was, for where there was smoke surely fire would follow...

Eddie heard the fire alarm and panicked. A fire would usually be no issue to someone who could teleport across town with a single thought, but the fire alarm would activate a sprinkler system, disabling his ability or worse. So he quickly opened portal, dropping his belongings into his lab before sprinting out the door, Steve the flying sword flying next to him as he avoided sprinklers as best as possible, but during his escape a sudden sprinkler system caught him by surprise and he keeled over in agony as the liquid sprayed all over his body m.

1681457138273.jpg
Rody Soul
Rody gathered his hair into a ponytail as he skipped steps a few feet down onto a flat-tiled platform. Nevermind. The population is rising, and tied brown hair is a trending style for contemporary men. He stopped to tie his laces properly before he took a leap to the terrace of the building in his line of sight. His deft fingers catch the thrust-out frame of a casement window, and the woman inside it seems to have frozen with her fingers unmoving on the piano. "Hey, nice music." He compliments, making his way up the wall. She might've thought he was some present-day spider man, maybe a creature that talks. We cannot tell from that flabbergasted expression on her face. He knew the armed, uniformed cops were hot on his tail, coming at him like fireballs in video games. He knew this concrete jungle like the back of his hand, so it'll be plain sailing.

He may have never had his breath taken away by a beautiful woman, like how it happened when his head whipped right about now. Rody turns before the door mangled off from some smashed car bangs onto him and knocks him out forever. From the looks of it, there was a ruckus below him on the street. He falls back in hand back spring to avoid the second bullet of the day, hands clutching onto a balcony railing, toppling over some flower pots during the landing. He grabs one from the child who must've been watering the plants and hurls it towards the nearest enemy. Well, no time for sorries during survival; the flowers smelled good, though. The girl looks like she's about to cry, and Rody almost feels like a monster. Hah. Just when you start to think you're desensitized to tears. This happens.

Last edited:
mood :
neutral

outfit :
mentions :
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

interactions :
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune
Yeong
;; Kenzo
He blinked, nodding as she replied. Then he spoke. “Well I think you shouldn’t drink too much energy drinks.” He replied, tilting his head to a side and giving a smile. “You should sleep more often.” He adjusted his position before reaching into his bag and producing a small pouch bag with a nice smell wafting from it. “Here.” He said, handing it to Lotus. “It’s a lavender pouch. It relaxes the mind.” He placed it onto her chair before glancing up to the sun. The bright light prickled his face as he squinted and he gave a light chuckle. “It sure is sunny today isn’t it?” He commented.

he watched as she pulled out random tools out of her bag. oof.. he wouldn’t want these tools in his back weighing him down. He blinked again. “Perhaps we could both go to a pond or something and you can test your gloves there.” He offered, opening a map from the side of his chair before scanning for water locations. As she asked what he liked to do, he put the map down and hit his lip, thinking. “Hmm.. well. I usually like baking a lot, and ..” he thought for a moment. “dancing.” He counted the two with his fingers. He loved dancing. hip hop music was his favourite to dance to. ”how about you?” He asked.

coded by reveriee.

Christine Laurance - 'Calamity'.PNG
As Christine waited in the hotels main lobby for Himori her attention quickly fell upon the fire alarms suddenly blaring, rushing through the hotel and checking the rooms for people and for the cause of the fire. She moved as if her body had a mind of its own, as she tried to recall which room she had left her most important asset - worried that it was in the same room as the cause of the sudden panic. Was it the second floor? Fifth? Or perhaps the basement? Her mind shifted to finding and putting out the fire for the time being, as as she finished checking every room on the first floor she heard something somewhere above her. Somewhere in her memory the sound seemed familiar, her feet carrying her up the stairs in a hurry as she checked the room the noise was coming from. As her eyes fell upon the source of the fire she froze, a burning corpse softly crying out for its soul laying in the middle of a bed - within a steel coffin with the lid having fallen to the wayside. Their body was mangled and deformed as if it had been pummeled and sliced apart by a meat grinder, limbs barely attached by strings of muscle and exposed nerves. Their bones were exposed and broken beyond repair, and their skin was all but gone as it gradually flaked off as ash. Christine slowly approached the coffin the body rested within, lifting the fallen lid off from the floor and sliding it back onto the casket as tears streamed down her face. Unbeknownst to her the spider cam Takumi sent out was watching what had happened, and as the flame aura around her glowed brighter the door slammed shut behind her and all of the vents leading into the room suddenly crunched in upon themselves. The raging fire in the room gradually burned her ghostly form as she cried and sobbed atop the coffin her former body lay in, and as the flames subsided as they choked without fresh air, the rest of her form began dissipating as she looked to the spider cam.
"Sorry... I'll try to explain everything when I return from my slumber... Just be sure to... keep the lid firmly... attach..."

Christine's ghostly form dissipated before she could speak all of her instructions, the whispers of her form seeping through the steel lid of the coffin as the corpse fell completely silent. Her duffle bag, guns, and phone fell atop the coffin lid, with the last of the flames being smothered by the suffocating smoke filling the room.

TIME UNTIL RESURRECTION: 20 Hours, 49 Minutes, 22 Seconds.
tokala kasa tokala kasa WorldWeaver WorldWeaver ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

1681827524127.jpg
Tsuyu Asui
The casket lid drops shut when the hologram zooms in on Christine standing beside it. Her voice reaches them, pained, when some of the smoke drifted away for them to witness her tears. Stepping back, Tsu winces at the sight. "What's going on?" Eventually, the smoke fogged up their view inside the burning chamber. "I'm going outside." Standing on a stool, Tsu affirms to everyone in the room with a raised voice. "Does anyone want to come with me, or are you all staying inside?" She adds, glimpsing around at everyone.

She felt swamped, granted they weren't even knee-deep in hero work yet. "Probably room 209-B, Second Floor," After dialling 911, the brunette repeated the information to the trained dispatchers, explaining what had come about. Whatsapping, she had already alerted the teachers about the rescue operation, plus Christine's request not to open the casket containing the charred remains. Tsuyu tosses her phone on a stool near the floor lamp, regretting not asking the hero's name beforehand. Dammit. If Christine had told her, she doesn't remember. She had no more time to waste wracking her brains to fish out what it would be. So, hefting her weight on one arm on the cushion, she swings her legs over a sofa back on her way, somersaulting her way past the obstacles. With her physique, jumping had gotten a quantum leap better than running.

As Takumi had worked on his systems, sending out warnings, sirens now blared beyond every alcove, water spraying from the ceiling. Barging ahead, across the shadowy corridors, her tongue bound around a guy-ah, the blonde one she saw in the pool, kneeling on the floor in distress. Oh no, he looks like he's about to have a panic attack. Didn't he have a teleportation quirk? Skidding on her sneakers, she recalls that particular from some of the quirk training they were grouped into back in UA, yet sighs. She must keep in mind the names of her classmates. Tsu narrowed her eyes, squatting down on the floor to let her long digits run lazily up and down his back like she used to do to Satsuki when she woke up from a nightmare. "Hey. It's your classmate." Cold spray meets her skin and trickles down her wrist onto the sopping rugs. They are both equally drenched now. "I need to get you out of here first, okay?" She soothes before her tongue coils around his frame, heaving him onto her back. She crouches for a snappy second before galloping high out the broad open sill athwart them. Breath catches in her throat as they free-fall into the pool below. Splash!

Interactions: II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II | WorldWeaver WorldWeaver | Gears Gears

Last edited:
Takumi was a bit dumbstruck when she saw Christine crying over the body. Was it someone she knew? Did she have anything to do with the fire? As the flames died down, he let out a sigh of relief, and heeded what few instructions were given to him through his Scout Spider. "Don't let anyone open it. Got it." he said to himself. Meanwhile, Tsu helped get people out of the hotel while he controlled the small robot to check other rooms and corridors for anyone left behind. "Once things are settled down, we might want to open that room's window, though, to let the smoke out." he muttered to himself, "Get the air circulation going too." He then moved the scout spider out into the hallways and began using it to check all nearby rooms and corridors for any sign of the fire spreading, using an infrared scanner to detect heat signatures.

After confirming there was none on the second floor, his scout spider came across someone just exiting the stairwell. He seemed too young to be a pro... Ah, right! he recalled seeing him before. Isamu Nakamura. "Eniac, patch me into the spider's speaker." he instructed, putting on an earpiece with a mic.

"Yes, sir." Eniac replied, connecting the device to the spider.

"Yo. Nakamura." Takumi's voice came from the machine crawling along the wall. "Stay out of 209-B. Fire's out there, but it's full of smoke, and doors and ventilation are busted. There's another reason, but that will have to wait." He informed him. "Mind checking the third floor with Eniac while I check the first? The fire itself didn't last long, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious."

Takumi scanned the areas on the first floor for any signs of damage or fire with caution as he awaited his response.

tokala kasa tokala kasa
II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II
godjacob godjacob

Yuwu.png
~Yu Wu...~
~Interactions WorldWeaver WorldWeaver tokala kasa tokala kasa II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II ...~

Admittedly, seeing Takumi's ai gave a somewhat sense of relief as it at least illuminated the dark and it seemed generally helpful. Though Yu couldn't help but wonder, who'd get to the bottom of this incident first, Takumi or the motel staff. Surely the hotel staff were competent enough to fix this? Either way, Yu suspected he wouldn't be much help as far as tech was concerned.

Yu eventually turned to see what Tsuyu was looking at. His legs wobbled around like jelly, nearly causing the boy to fall to the ground like a limp noodle. He managed to toughen up, but was completely disturbed by what he saw. Christine wept for the person. Yu couldn't even comment on the subject. What would he even say? He felt bad for them? He wished someone could have saved them? It was all a lot to take in.

Being a rubber boy, there was little Yu could do to put a fire out. It eventually was dealt with. He nodded at Tsuyu.

"Going outside would be good.i think we all can use some fresh air" He said. Yu made his way outside and sat there with a vacant expression. He wasn't in the mood to swim anymore.

~Rahm Katar...~
~Interactions WorldWeaver WorldWeaver tokala kasa tokala kasa ...~

The school nurse had cone inside after speaking with some of the staff members to help handle the situation. As a skilled doctor, he leant his hand where he could. He saw some of the students and the body they were looking at. He approached it. Even with his medical skills, saving them was no longer part of the equation.

it was a bad scenario, but somehow Rahm had seen worse and didn't react much. Turning to the students in the room.

"This is pretty serious. Are any of you guys hurt or need anyone to talk to?" He asked.

~Yashi Shimizu...~

Yashi had been at the hospital for a while. Chatting away with an old man who's family would not be there for his final moments. For a week, Yashi had visited this man in the hospital and even made friends with 3 of his family members. But now he'd soon get his true reward. A new friend in the form of his old friend.

As the old man gave his last few breaths, he could feel himself leaving his body. Was this heaven...? No. He was still in the hospital room. He could see his lifeless body in front of him as he was dragged away from it. Yoshi's sick twisted smile was the last thing his soul saw before everything turned white. Yashi had successfully attached his soul to himself. His body looked at peace. Yashi would leave the room, with the doctor's and the old man's family none the wiser. He pretended to feel bad, but laughed hysterically when he walked turned down the hallway.

Isamu had attempted to begin going up the stairs, his goal to find where the fire was, only for the intercom to suddenly come alive as someone seemed to speak though it and even had addressed him by name! Well his last name but hey it was still directed at him as he seemed to advise him going up to the second floor where the fire had been.

"Room 209-B..." Isamu said, making a mental note as he attempted to retort before the voice on the speaker seemed to advise him to check the third floor for others with this Eniac guy and while he'd rather try to fight the fire directly he figured there was some plan involved and he nodded along.

"R-right! Heading to the third floor now mystery voice guy!" Isamu called out, loudly in the hopes they'd hear him before he dashed up the stairs as he attempted to head to the third floor as if there was some plan to save the people here he knew he needed to lend a hand.

1681827524127.jpg
Tsuyu Asui
Tsuyu glanced about the place, hoping to find someone else in the hero course. She was dog-tired and wanted to get some shut-eye. She was sure there were dark circles around her eyes. "What a day!" She bites her tongue before any unwanted groans escape her lips.

Her clothes were wet, which made her look like a wet black cat, although the water made her feel far more comfortable than that. People were getting rescued in a trice because of the sheer amount of Hero agencies around this area. She brushed a sopping fringe out of her face to get a better view as she climbed the walls towards the corridors that would get her to 209-B. As long as her body didn't crumble from overexertion, she wouldn't stop. Not that she would even if she were. Heroes always have to push harder. She catches sight of a guy bounding up the stairs. He's dark-skinned, and his spiky hair pokes into her view as he ascends. Hah. It's him.

"It's Asui Tsuyu. I'll accompany you." She yells out loud, holding onto the pillar attached to one of the balconies connected to the corridors.

Interactions: godjacob godjacob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back