• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom After School Hero Academia RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Asahi heard Beatrix say something but he was barely listened he heard something else. A voice, he looked over to see a figure sitting in a chair next to the vending machines. It had a sort of... plague doctor mask? He heard it speak again, calling to him. His curiousty got the better of him as he began to make his way through the people to the figure.

"Asa-...hi..." A female voice started to yell but then caught herself as she walked over to the people Asahi was previously accompanying. "Where's he going?" She asked to know one in particular. This "she" was Chiyoko, one of Asahi's few friends.

"I don't think I've had the pleasure," she said turning to the girl in front of her. "I'm Chiyoko, the new teacher's assistant to Mr. Aizawa. You can call me Chi tho!" She said smiling. "I don't know why they decided to send me on this trip when I haven't even met any of the students."

Then her eyes moved to the tall man beside her. 'Holy fuck... He is so hot' she thought to herself as her face began to feel warm. She ran her fingers through her long hair and smiled sheepishly at him. "I didn't see you on the student roster, you must be new or a friend of one of the students?" She asked and placed a hand on her hip.

---------------

Last edited:
Mitsuri felt like she wanted to leave already she couldn't stand another minute having to wait in this heat she felt so nervous she had an anxiety attack she covered her face crying "w...why...is...it..so...hot out here........just hurry up......mom......" she looks up and makes a weird hand gesture and glares at Himori, Himori seems to understand the signal and she laughs nervously and gets a little quieter than her regular bubbly nature.

"C-c-come on kids get in the limos and be a little quieter......." Himori understood Mitsuri clearly Mitsuri was having a anxiety attack himori was worried that mitsuri might repeat what she did to her twin sister Mitsuri looks like she had been mentally disturbed everyone was crowding, it was hot out there and they talked and talk "I WISH EVERYONE WAS LIKE ME I WANNA BE LIKE THEM TOO I WANNA TALK LIKE A NORMAL GIRL I WANNA WHY DO THEY GET TO COMMUNICATE WHY DO THEY GET TO HAVE FRIENDS I WANT EVERYTHING LIKE THEM.......i just don't want to be shy anymore......!" she thought in her mind as she started pulling her hair as a signal of distress.

Himori understood the signal once again stepping aside from her bubbly personality and she started ushering people to the limos "haah.....d...dont wanna be late.........." she then smiles "i'll buy you guys a biggggggggg dinner so biggg YOU WONT NEED TO EAT IN 3 MONTHS!" Himori then walked away to the other adults talking in a serious tone "aizawa-san.....rahm-san....and hinata-san.....we should be going...........the heat is quite bothersome........." she looks at Mitsuri then she notices Akari at the corner of her eye "now.......what.......is he doing........." she muttered quietly trying to get a closer look ".......sketchy.."

GrayLion256 GrayLion256 tokala kasa tokala kasa eyclore eyclore DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 Darkbloom Darkbloom

Eddie continued his cooking, having gotten the vegetable knife from Steve and locked him in his scabbard. Curses could be heard from the scabbard, which was in the corner of the room. He sighed and continued.

Natalie had fun ally finished grabbing all of her luggage and met up with the others. She had modified the suitcase to be weightless and inter dimensional, allowing her to have a mobile forge. She wore a shirt from a blade forging competition she had won and a pair of jeans. She passed the other students while listening to a voicemail from a private detective “I’m sorry forge, no leads on The Revenant, he hasn’t shown his face in months. Just accept that even if we found him, he is too powerful”

The Revenant watched the heroes from the window of the airport. It was close enough that anyone could see him, but who would think to look up? He had been inactive for months, and they would never believe one of the most infamous villains in the world was here. He took note of the chaperons and used his ability: Shadow Step. He turned into a black mist, and teleported outside of Eddie’s window.

Asahi heard Beatrix say something but he was barely listened he heard something else. A voice, he looked over to see a figure sitting in a chair next to the vending machines. It had a sort of... plague doctor mask? He heard it speak again, calling to him. His curiousty got the better of him as he began to make his way through the people to the figure.

"Asa-...hi..." A female voice started to yell but then caught herself as she walked over to the people Asahi was previously accompanying. "Where's he going?" She asked to know one in particular. This "she" was Chiyoko, one of Asahi's few friends.

"I don't think I've had the pleasure," she said turning to the girl in front of her. "I'm Chiyoko, the new teacher's assistant to Mr. Aizawa. You can call me Chi tho!" She said smiling. "I don't know why they decided to send me on this trip when I haven't even met any of the students."

Then her eyes moved to the tall man beside her. 'Holy fuck... He is so hot' she thought to herself as her face began to feel warm. She ran her fingers through her long hair and smiled sheepishly at him. "I didn't see you on the student roster, you must be new or a friend of one of the students?" She asked and placed a hand on her hip.

---------------
The man made an expression unknown to humans, the flames and wax glistening in the shadows. The flames changed from a dark green to pinkish color.

"...that was not the response I expected. Most people run away in fear, but you're used to things like this I suppose. A very polite man like yourself really shouldn't be here. On to more pressing matters..."

"I go by many names, Pestilence, Disease, The Plague. I come to you to warn you of danger. The four horsemen will come for you and others, led by our ruler. I will not disclose his identity, but I will give you one warning."

"A man will come to take care of what is forgotten. Do not let him in, Asahi."

The man started darken and change form, bending into the walls. Was he even real? Who was he?

GrayLion256 GrayLion256

Last edited:
In the recent past:
Both Beatrix's and Bryson's POV

Beatrix watched as her brother relaxed at Thomas's words, but once she saw that Thomas was beginning to get uncomfortable at the look Bryson was giving him she pinched her older brother. "What the hell was that for?!" He said and rubbed the spot on his arm that had been attacked. "You're making Thomas uncomfortable... stop glaring at him." Beatrix said and crossed her arms across her chest. Bryson was about to say something in response, but the words died in his throat when a girl walked up to them and started talking to Beatrix. "It's nice to meet you too, Chi." Bea was going to be nice to Chiyoko, that was until the girl looked at her brother and blushed. "Ahhh hell nah, that shit ain't happening" She thought and glared at Chiyoko. Bryson was about to introduce himself when Chi asked if he was a new student. An offended look appeared on his face just as his sister started laughing so hard that her sides started hurting. "She really thought you were a student!" Bea said, which caused her to go into another laughing fit. Bryson just ignored her and turned his attention back to Chiyoko. "No, i'm not a student, i'm not even a friend of Beatrix's, I happen to be her older brother." He said and made sure to send a pointed look in Thomas's direction.

Now at the Hotel
Both Beatrix's and Bryson's POV

In the end Beatrix, Bryson, Thomas, and Chiyoko ended up being in the same limo, Bea had decided to sit next to her brother, no one talked the entire way to the Hotel, but once they got there Beatrix shoved her brother out of the Limo, causing him to almost face plant on the sidewalk. "What the hell? That's no way to treat you're favorite brother, is it BeeBee?" Bryson said as stood up and dusted himself off. Beatrix had gotten out of the Limo after she pushed her brother out. "Bear, you're my only sibling, so don't feel too special." When she said this it caused Bryson to fake a hurt expression, "That's so mean..." The older sibling said and wiped a fake tear away from his face, causing Beatrix to just shrug. "You'll get over it." She said and smiled proudly.

----------------------------------------------

Mentions: GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Darkbloom Darkbloom

Last edited:
Mitsuri looked at the hotel and looked bored shes always seen "wealth" and "luxury" from her mom she sighed as her mom came behind her "SHOPPING TiME TO BUY CUTE BATHING SUITS-" Himori was back to her bubbly self, mitsuri whispered quietly "we just got here shouldn't we unpack our stuff in our rooms..." Himori let out a high pitched "Oops!" and chuckled "sorry guys....you guys go to your rooms ".

Mitsuri walked to a room in a hallway and saw a bunch of kawaii stuff in there the room was already decorated she looked at her mom with a "i know you did this look" and Himori did a thumbs up signaling "that's your room!" Himori looked at everyone "By the way my bodyguards and people unpacked all your stuff so check out the rooms to find your stuff and once you all are comfy we'll all have a pool party and eat outside as a celebration~!".

Mitsuri walked around in her room and found her old love letter that was ripped into pieces but Mitsuri taped it back together it was from middle school when she confessed her love but she got rejected and it got ripped up she clenched onto the letter crying a bit "i......want....to know.....how it feels....to....have...a..friend....to feel...things.....i want......to have......feelings...".

Okami's Introduction

As the students were in the hotel a short looking boy about 4 inches taller than Mitsuri came out a limo and marched to Himori he had a UA uniform but modified it he added suspenders and he wore black tuxedo gloves he tapped on Himori's shoulder "Where is Bunny-chan......." Himori caressed his face "you mean Usagi- Mitsuri?? shes in that hallway go get her shortie!" Okami was cool and soft spoken but he did hate being teased for his height he groaned silently "are......these.....the students on the field trip.......hm....hi....." he gave a little wave and looked at everyone "i should give you guys nicknames i dont think ill be able to pronouce your real names or want to say them...".

Okami looked at Beatrix "ill call you.......bitchy-face.." Himori glared at Okami "be nice your jealous shes taller than you..." Okami shrugs "nahhh just she matches the name...and im probably older than her what is she...16 eh.." he looks over at Thomas "I'll call you bitchy-face's puppy since i bet you are....." he looks at tsuyu "ill call you......Happy Hopper......since you look like a frog and look fun......" he looks at cinder "ill call you stargirl......" and then he looks at Yu "ill call you looney toon...." he smiles at everyone "ill give you guys more nicknames later....i think bitchy-face's face gets more bitchier every minute eh..." he went to find mitsuri.

Okami found Mitsuri and stood at her door "hey bunny-chan.......guess whos here.......".

AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere Darkbloom Darkbloom tokala kasa tokala kasa ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 eyclore eyclore

Eddie popped out of a portal scaring the crap of the other students, “I thought I teleported to the wrong country for a second, I made food if any of you are hungry.” He wire his usual combat gear, modified in case he teleported to another universe or planet. He didn’t wear his gas mask, the X shape scar in full daylight. Steve suddenly flew out of the portal “Aha, I have escaped your bonds and can now smite you with my blade PREPARE TO DIE-“ Eddie opened a portal back into a room just as Steve charged at him.

-Aizawa-

Aizawa nodded and looked up to where Asahi was... he wasn't there. He looked around, it was nothing out of the ordinary for Asahi to wonder off... but in an airport? "Excuse me," he muttered and shoved his way through the crowd. A bit of panic seeping through to his mind as he couldn't see the tall boy.

-Chi-

Chiyoko laughed nervously as the girl made a comment to the taller guy. "That's uhm...my bad..." She muttered and wrapped her arms around her stomach beginning to feel anxious. He then mentioned being the girl's older brother, Beatrix was her name. "Ahh I see, so you're just accompanying her on the trip."

They began boarding the limos and she somehow got stuck right across from the handsome gentleman, no one tried to make conversation at all in the limo. But Chi couldn't take her eyes off of him, every time she tried her eyes would somehow make their way back to his. Before she knew it they were at the hotel and getting out of the limo, and Beatrix was shoving her older brother out of the limo.... Is that a sibling thing? It's definitely something she would do to Asahi, so maybe it is?

They started to make little comebacks at each other, and it made Chi giggle a little as she stepped out of the limo, stretching her arms and back.

They made their way into the hotel lobby and waited for further instruction from the teachers. Chi should probably know what to do but she has absolutely no idea.

A very short man began going around giving people nicknames. Rude nicknames to be exact. 'The fuck is this guys problem?' She thought as Beatrix got called bitchy face. It almost made her blood boil but she wasn't in the mood to get fired from her job on her first day so she refrained from punching the kid.

She then realized she was standing next to Beatrix's older brother. The entire time this idiot child was giving people names. She could see his hands tensing and untensing as if he was debating on punching the kid as well.

"He's picking the wrong hill to die on," she muttered jokingly to him. Not that he could hear her with him being taller and all.

-Asahi-

Asahi had reached the cloaked figure as it began to speak. He couldn't get a word out before it disapearred into the wall. 'Wait... what? What danger? Is this some kind of sick prank? I don't understand... what was forgotten-'

"ASAHI!!"

He jumped and turned around to see a very angry Mr. Aizawa stomping towards him and grabbing his arm. "What the hell, Asahi! We're supposed to be on the limos, let's go."

"B-But I saw-"

"What? What did you see?" Aizawa said turning, trying to calm himself. "You can't run off in a place like this, okay?"

"...Sorry Aizawa..."

"Now let's go to the limos before we get left here," Aizawa said and Asahi followed him.

-Hotel-

They arrived at the hotel getting out and going into the hotel. This short kid giving people rude nicknames.

POOF!!

A portal appeared beside Asahi and he jumped so bad he almost fell to the floor. The nice man started offering food, Aizawa graciously took some and gave the boy a nod before he disappeared. Aizawa snickered at some of the nicknames being handed out and then he saw Chi sort of... glaring? at the boy. 'Wonder if I'm gonna have to fire her,' he thought to himself a smile tugging at his lips.

-------------

Interactions AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere SimplyNene SimplyNene Gravedigger Gravedigger Gears Gears

Last edited:

mei xing

empty mind

mood

“Scroll down, dumbass.”

Hotel

interaction

No one yet

outfit

Somehow, they ended up here. In the hotel. they were somewhere else a minute ago. It was quite astounding. They saw limos before, then this hulky brother walked in, and another sibling bobbed in. seriously. Was it really necessary? This was supposed to be their trip! Not a family holiday! Mei curled her wavy cinnamon hair and glanced around. They were shown to their rooms now. The rooms were okay. if she soon finds some wifi then she’d be happy. The girl walked around the room, phone held high towards the ceiling and her eyes brightened as one bar appeared. It was ‘t good but she’d have to put up with it.

After a few minutes, she checked her notifications and replied to her dms. Now there was a pool party. Really, she just wanted to curl up in bed and watch some Netflix. But sometimes… you can’t have it your way. But now she had a splitting headache, and she couldn’t handle more of Himori’s gabbling. why can’t himori just shut up? If she even utters a single word then she’d just cry.

now they plan a pool party. A pool party. When they just came from the airport. No unpacking, just get to your swimsuit. Thanks a lot. She heaved a sigh and started unclipping her earrings. Pretty soon, she got changed to her swimsuit, a white summer dress with lemons dotted on and a white towel along with a sunhat. To be honest, she wasn’t too bothered about the pool anymore. It was boiling in here. now she just had to find someone to walk with to the pool..

[ open ]

coded by weldherwings.

Eddie had heard about the pool party, and had already found a swimsuit he liked in a shop in Orlando. For about a half an hour he had teleported between several stores across the country until he found one he liked. He had settled on the black board shorts with green drawstrings. He usually didn't swim but it was one of the few events steve refused to participate in so he enthusiastically decided to join.

Past

Thomas heard Beatrix scolding the guy, later hearing from him that he's her brother. He seems to be quite overprotective of her, which is easy to understand. Beatrix is definitely attractive, and the attention that could bring might come from bad places every so often. If she was ever in trouble, Thomas would be there to make sure she didn't get hurt. He makes it a personal mission. And then everyone was ushered into the limos. He was happy to ride with Beatrix, and even though no one spoke a word it was easy to see Thomas in a blissful state.

Hotel

He had to hold in a laugh as Beatrix pushed her brother out of the car. He was the last one out of limo, closing the door behind him. "Excuse me, Beatrix's brother? I know we didn't have a chance to meet properly at the airport. My name is Thomas, I'm a close friend of Beatrix." He catches her attention and gives her a not so subtle wink. Some of the students jumped in surprise at something, but Thomas didn't notice.

A kid walked into the hotel asking about Mitsuri, then started giving everyone nicknames. When he got to Beatrix's nickname, his blood started boiling in righteous anger. YOU LITTLE BRAT! Thomas thought, ignoring the other nicknames and stalking after the kid. "Get back here! I will not let you sully Beatrix's name like that!" He follows the kid, rolling up the sleeves on his long sleeved shirt.

AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere SimplyNene SimplyNene

"Hey! Once we get to the hotel and all the bags are in our rooms we should..." He pauses for effect. "...HAVE A POOL PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Himori Yomozuki smirks at Thomas "OH MY GODDESS WE SHOULDDDDDDD A POOL PARTY IS AMAZING ILL BUY THE SNACKS AND ILL LET YOU GUYS IN ON MY MEMBERSHIP AT THE RICH AND LUXURIOUS COUNTRY CLUB EEEEEEEE LETS ALL BUY CUTE SWIMSUITS~"

"Not gonna lie, it does sound like fun." Takumi replied at Thomas's proposal at a Pool Party. It'd take my mind off my troubles, anyways, and it beats just sitting around waiting for my supplies to come in. And it seemed Himori was in agreement, among others, including Yu, Ren, and Bea. As they got loaded up into the limos, he went along with Yu and Tsu, taking a seat and settling in. He remembered the gift he had for everyone and took one out for Yu. "How about a trade? Piece of taffy for this handy little gizmo." He offered with a smirk, holding up a headpiece similar to the one he'd given Tsu on the plane. Of course, whether he said yes or no, he'd give it to him.

As they drove through the city, Takumi watched the scenery. It wasn't much different from the urban areas of Musatafu. High-rising skyscrapers, busy streets, and all manner of signs and billboards which advertised goods, services, and places, some even sponsoring or being sponsored by heroes. Among them were Star and Stripe, and two Takumi recognized: Dust Devil, a cowboy-themed hero who used an air compression quirk to create small air projectiles and launch them at foes at high speeds, and Storm Eagle, who used his avian anatomy to fly and unleash dangerous kicks.

Once they reached the hotel, Takumi looked up toward the top with a whistle. His family was pretty rich themselves, his parents and brother being among the top twenty heroes in Japan, but it was clear Mitsuri's parents were in a league of their own in terms of wealth. And once Himori pointed out their rooms, Takumi entered his and placed his duffel bag of clothes onto his bed before setting his portable workshop up beside it. He'd relax a bit before the party, as he already had a couple swimsuits with him, giving him ample time to kick back and recuperate from the trip.

Okami looked behind him and punched Thomas "LOOK FUCKIN' BRAINAC YOU ARE NOT BOUT TO WALK UP AND DO SOMETHING YOU BETTER WATCH YOURSELF." Mitsuri came out Okami saw Mitsuri in her swimsuit and threw his kimono at her ".........now please go........" he sticks his tongue out at Thomas "you should be respecting me i am the brother of usagi and part of the family that funded this entire trip so be humble would ya puppy dog~".

Okami took out his exorcising cards and raised them up at Thomas "these just aren't for exorcising......" he walked over to himori and whispered something "Himori-san......you've done enough for the kids so i payed for everyone tickets to a amusement park its a surprise though..." Okami looked at Thomas "look at me funny puppy boy and you'll not be having kids after this....." Okami said threateninglaniy Himori looked concerned "Oka.....why not calm down on the remarks" Okami looked at her "I'M NOT A LOLI OR TRAP SO CUT IT WITH THE NICKNAMES-" Himori looked nervous "nobody said that......-" Okami then pulled out a baby rabbit "give this to bunny-chan would you....." he smirked and walked away dropping the bunny in himori's hands "i'll be going~ if that dumb puppy boy wants a fight ill fight him but put him on a leash..." he walks out with his cards.

Mitsuri comes out her room with her brothers vintage kimono on her with her frilly swimsuit "I'm ready to go mom......." Mitsuri looked like a anime doll she looked flustered wearing a swimsuit Himori chuckled "you're so kawaii mitsu~.....alright kiddos you guys go to the pool ill meet you guys out there as soon as i get the food guys follow mitsuri to the pool!" Mitsuri looked nervous and then she walked to the pool area signaling everyone to come to her as she arrived the pool was decorated like a party lights,dance floor,juice bar,games, all of that even a hot tub Mitsuri blushed nervously again trying to cover herself the best she can with her brothers kimono.

Himori walked to the kitchen talking to her private chefs in japanese to make a whole 10 course meal and they started cooking Himori then sat down on the couch exhausted from being too bubbly "is....my bubbly personality.....too much....the kids look annoyed......i just want to make people happy....." she sighed "maybe i shouldn't baby mitsuri i mean she did kill her sister.....am i wrong...for adopting a little girl who did such...a.....deed....but in the end......shes like a rabbit shes also a victim too......." Himori finished putting on her swimsuit and watched the kids at the pool "Mitsuri...isn't like them......shes basically prey in a world full of predators..." she smiled "My Mitsu-chan..."

Darkbloom Darkbloom AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere tokala kasa tokala kasa WorldWeaver WorldWeaver GrayLion256 GrayLion256 eyclore eyclore

Both Beatrix and Bryson's POV:
Beatrix's proud smile disappeared when she heard someone call her "Bitchy-Face." It usually took a lot for Beatrix to get angry, keyword... usually. But as of right now, she was not having it. Bryson had also heard what the pint-sized teenager said and he glared daggers at him while flexing his hands in and out of a fist. He remained calm, his sister on the other hand.. well once she heard Okami call Thomas her "puppy" she absolutely lost it. She marched after both of the boys, a murderous look on her face as she pushed past people. If he want's to call me 'Bitchy-face' then i'll show him how much of a bitch i can be. she thought and rounded the corner just as Okami punched Thomas.

Bryson hadn't noticed that his sister had walked after the 2 boys since he was refraining from beating Okami into pulp. He had finally realized that his sister was no longer next to him when Chi had muttered something.
"Oooooh shitttttt... where'd Beatrix go..." He asked, not even waiting for a response as he went looking for his little sister, beckoning for Chi to follow, knowing that Bea could do major damage to someone if she wanted to.

"HEY YOU TODDLER LOOKING ASS!" Beatrix yelled as she walked up to Okami, even though she was only 5'4 she was still taller than the vertically challenged teen in front of her. "If you want to call someone a puppy, then you should look in the mirror, cause it looks like Mitsuri has you wrapped around her finger." She wasn't lying, it seemed as though everyone in Mitsuri's family was wrapped around Mitsuri's finger.

Bryson had heard his sister yell from down the hallway, causing him to practically run to where Bea was. He helped Thomas up from the ground and let's just say that if looks could kill, Okami would be waaaaay more than 6 feet under. Beatrix wasn't one to back down from a fight, and this time was no different, and she was clearly ready to beat the child in front of her.
"Aww, it looks like the toddler needs a diaper change, 'cause clearly there is a stick up his ass." She said in a mocking tone. "Beatrix... be the bigger person and walk away..." Bryson said and went to pull his little sister away, but in response Bea slapped his hand away and glared at her older brother, causing him to hold his hands up in surrender. "just know that if he hurts you, I wont be responsible for my actions." Bryson said, earning a shrug in response.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentions: SimplyNene SimplyNene GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Darkbloom Darkbloom

Okami looked behind and muttered "shut..it" "YOU FAKE BITCH THINK YOURE SO SMART AYYYY THINK YOU CAN PULL GUYS I SAY YOUR A FUCKIN' 3 FOR ALL I CARE SO ACT YOUR PLACE YOU STAY TF AWAY FROM ME AND NEVER GO NEAR MY SISTER OR SAY HER NAME YOU FAKE ASS" Okami raised his cards at her "i suggest checking yourself.....now shoo.....i have exorcising to do.....and i have a sixth sense and i can sense that you have a evil aura......something is up with you and i want you to stay away from Mitsuri so stay away....bitchy face......if you touch that girl.......i have no problem making your life hell i may not be able to hurt a woman but ill do anything to break you down piece by piece........." Okami summons one of his cards "KOSHI NYO FADEEEEEEEE" he disappeared as crows flew around where he stood signaling he disappeared.

Mitsuri takes off the kimono and puts her feet in the water as she thinks "why.......can't i be like beatrix.......shes...so....perfect...shes....more...mature........prettier.......has guys wrapped around her finger...........im jealous of her.......i feel like i hate...her...but i want to be like her........" Mitsuri slowly gets in the water and closes her eyes she floats and puts her hand on her heart like shes some kind of goddess "make....me.....like...her.....i want....to be just......like her......" "i want to be a pretty princess........i want to be beautiful........please.." Mitsuri slowly swims as loud japanese music plays theres even a mini karaoke bar Mitsuri might want to go to that but shes nervous about singing so she floated in the water

Darkbloom Darkbloom AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere eyclore eyclore GrayLion256 GrayLion256 SilverInu SilverInu ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 WorldWeaver WorldWeaver

Asuka was grateful to get off the plane and actually be able to stretch her wings out as she had not wanted to put her wings away on a flight that lasted longer than twelve hours. Now that they were at the hotel she was able to dissolve her wings and tail feathers into her tattoo-like marking on her back so that she could go out without having any issues of hitting someone with her wings as well as sleeping a bit easier when she did not have to have them out on display. She checked her phone real quick to put a marker on the hotel that she was staying at as well as the room number so as not to get lost when she went out to grab food or ordered in but with this being her first time in NYC she was not about to pass up the chance to go visit some of the sights and try the food that they had as she did not know how long they would be staying. She wanted to make this visit count as well as see how American heroes deal with villains and criminals. Pulling up the group chat for the class to see if there were any information she needed to look at before she started typing 'Does anyone want to go with me to grab some food?' and then hit send. ( this includes teachers)

open to interaction.

Christine Laurance - 'Calamity'.PNG
Christine wandered around the hotel, keeping an eye out for any unusual activity... Or at least, she was hired to keep watch for the next few weeks. But who has time to keep watch over a bunch of high school teens when she could be finding evidence of fraud or busting drug deals? It might not be the most lucrative or high profile hero work to do, but her quirks specialization in stealth made finding such evidence a lot easier and quicker. Besides, petty crime was the most abundant and the least sought after, so it gave her plenty of work. Regardless, playing body guard for the most prestigious school in Japan was helpful as well... Plus, she still owed Himori a favor for all the damage caused a year ago when a drug bust went awry. As she twirled one of her pistols around in her hand - with the safety lock engaged mind you, she heard arguing in the distance. With a brief sigh she put both of her pistols in their holsters before rushing over to see what the commotion was about, though she only managed to arrive at the tail end of it as one of them vanished into thin air. The air felt tense and she was initially going to see what had transpired, she decided to let them cool their jets a little and talk to them about it later.
"I'd better go take a break, hopefully the pool is still vacant." Christine muttered to herself, knowing none of the UA students would be able to hear her. As she walked over towards the pool she saw Mitsuri already swimming in it alongside Mei being in the vicinity, giving a sigh before walking over and sitting on the edge of the pool. They gently kicked their legs in the water as they enjoyed the ambiance, though the music was a little over the top for her taste. In fact, it was ruining the otherwise peaceful atmosphere. As she raised her hand her eyes changed from their normal looking hazel iris and pupil to glowing a fiery hot white with flames flickering towards the corner of their eyelids, using her quirk to possess the karaoke machine. At first nothing seemed to happen, but the crystal clear lyrics started to become distorted and choppy before the song changed to a different genre and ambiance entirely. As the name of the song came up, the title read 'Urban Caravan - Fake Type' for the song and artist. As her flaming eyes flickered back to normal she laid back, nodding her head along to the music.

SimplyNene SimplyNene eyclore eyclore

Song:

Last edited:

mei xing

empty mind

mood

“Scroll down, dumbass.”

Pool

interaction

@||-cinderRadcliff-|| SimplyNene SimplyNene

outfit

Now everyone was enjoying the pool. The water was quite nice. The sun shone to the water, sparkling light was on the surface of the water. She watched as mitsuri waddled across and floated into the water. Mei was now on the steps of the pool, about to go inside, her hair flowing against the wind. She looked down to the water and wiggled her toes. It was…cold. She gave a small sigh and slipped into the water until the water was up to her neck. She swam over, towards mitsuri. “hey there.” she said.

back at home she used to be in the swim club, she’d go to races and win medals. The only medals she won was a bronze and a silver. But she wasn’t that bothered. She swam for the fun, not the medals. She turned, to see Christine, dangling her legs by the pool.
“hey, Christine!” she called, waving her hand in the air. “come and join us!” she called.

coded by weldherwings.

Eddie had considered opening one of his windows between the Beatrix bitch and Okami had disappeared so he relaxed on the window he had summoned in the shape of a lounge chair. He didn’t bother to look at it but it showed a similar place where a battle was occurring, an older him was there fighting a villain he would have recognized: Blitz, able to summon gemstones and form them into weapons and tools.

He rarely looked through the windows, seeing no point. Few showed him, and fewer where helpful. Eddie opened a small portal and reached his hand to the buffet grabbing a piece of food before eating i and teleporting to a corner of the pool. It felt odd being in water after the last time but he could still swim okay so he sat in his corner

Natalie
Natalie stood next to the food, having tried a few of the foods she had set a timer before getting in the pool. When she did this as a kid her brother gave her flack for it before he died. Thinking about it made worse and she found herself eating from the desert table. She sighed and reset her timer.

The Revenant
The Revenant knew that he had time to spare, so he wandered the streets in the smoke form, a part of his teleporting ability. He would turn into smoke and be able to keep the form unless it rained or any of his other weaknesses were present.

After a while he arrived to the location he was looking for. He turned his cloud into a slight puff of smoke and went through the bank until he reached the vault. The vault was steel, as expected; almost making his regeneration powers useless in the modern world.

His gauntlets began manipulating to vault door before it opened. He quickly grabbed as much money as he could carry before an evil grin came to his face.

He used his smoke form to lock each door and disable the cameras before emerging in front of the few people, brandishing the shotgun he carried.

“Everyone on your knees!” He shouted, his voice cold and distorted by his mask. He fired a shot to empathize his point he sensed one of the employees activating the silent alarm and shot him in the arm. “Now, if you want to survive this, you will follow my directives. Behind you, the vault is open; You will be doing three things:

“First, the minivan owner will hand over their keys, the rest of you will load it with the cash, and then you will wait here for whatever wannabe hero shows up.” Minutes later he sped away in the vehicle, about fifty thousand dollars richer.

SimplyNene SimplyNene eyclore eyclore

Last edited:
Tsuyu_Asui_Action_Pose.png
Tsuyu Asui
"Want some?" Yu held the sweets out for her to take. And she popped one in her mouth, lapping the rainbow-like sugar. Her left eye twitched, folding into a wink from the sharp flavour. It was a sour candy.

They were in the reception area when it happened. A guy with long brown hair started pissing everyone off. He was short, but he might be older than Asui. He was related to Usagi. In any case, he turned out to be more insufferable than Himori. "You should be respecting me. I am the brother of Usagi and part of the family that funded this trip. So be humble, would ya, puppy dog?"

Hah. Nobody asked them to fund the trip. If this turns out to be dangerous for the students, UA will have to take responsibility for everything, including collateral damage. UA, why didn't you avoid this wrecking ball in the shape of Himori?

Raves and rants only progressed. Beatrix and Okami almost exchanged blows. "Funny puppy boy, you'll not have kids after this." What?

"Oka." Himori's attempt at simmering Okami down has fallen through.

He seethed. "I'm not a LOLI or a TRAP, so CUT IT with the nicknames-" Hypocritical jerk. Both narrow-mindedness and insecurity are transparent. Are there no teachers here? Or are they being cowards? Forget it. Tsu shall brush aside this drama. It's worth nothing. Unless blood smears the ground, Tsu'll pretend like she saw nothing.

The drenching water will wash away her tensions. Water always made her feel better. She had gotten clad in a bandeau bikini, paisley on peach. Promptly doing a survey, she noticed a girl in the pool in a dress with pretty patterns, a blonde guy on the side opposite to where Asui was standing, and some others sitting on the ledge, feet dangling. Everyone might have unpacked to get changed in their rooms by now. It was time to unwind.

Tsu gathered her thick hair into a messy bun, yet long locks curled behind her ears. Students also lingered around the pool, but the karaoke was jam-packed. Screams and screeches went on and on until the cow came home. She looked around to see some students hanging around the dinner table. Her phone flashes with Asuka's new message, but someone must've cursed her appetite.

The worn-out, common song changes like someone strangled it into clamming up, and Urban Caravan starts playing. In good spirits, Tsu dipped her feet into the water and let herself fall into the pool like a freshly cut tree to the soil. She noticed ripples in the water, wavering into the outline of two tapering whirlpools moving back and forth. The hell is that?

"Hey." She frowns, calling the person beside her, whispering into their ears. "Can you see what I'm seeing, ribbit?"

Mentions: II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II | ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 | SimplyNene SimplyNene | eyclore eyclore | Gears Gears | the teachers | SilverInu SilverInu

Last edited:
~Lazy Yu Wu header~

Yu light hearted chuckled at Tsuyu's reaction upon eating sour candy. In all hood humor of course.

The limo ride was fun. He chose to sit near Takumi and Tsu. Takumi even made a trade deal with him, to which Yu couldn't be happier. Yu would have given him free candy regardless, considering he thought of him as a friend. He grinned and grabbed a whole handful of candy including the taffy he had hoped for.

"I'll do you one better, pal!" Yu said extending his hand towards Takumi.

At the motel. Yu sat by the in an armchair and watching the others talk or rather argue. A rather comfy chair. Obviously it would be seeing how nice the motel was.

Christine Laurance - 'Calamity'.PNG
As Christine relaxed on the side of the pool more of the UA students began showing up, kicking her feet out of the pools soothing call and splashing water all over Mei and Mitsuri. As she stood up she wandered over to one of the many lounge chairs around the and began placing her stuff onto it, first her duffle bag followed by both of her pistols. As her hands left the duffle bags strap the bag seemingly materialized from nothing... At least, for anyone around that was watching. And then their gaze fell back to the pool, hearing Mei call out to her as if she had noticed her presence the entire time. After a second or two of thinking her lips parted beneathe the bandana.
"Hey... How exactly do you know who I am?" Christine inquired as she walked back over to the pools edge, this time allowing her entire body to enter the water. Her attention turned to Tsuyu as the student noticed the effects her body had on the water, reaching into her pockets and pulling out a smoothed pebble. With a quick flick of her wrist the pebble went flying straight towards the students forehead, hitting its mark with more strength than intended before falling into the water. Now that the student could properly see her presence, she pulled down her bandana from her face and gave an apologetic look. "Sorry about the pebble, only those that suffer my misdeeds can fully recognize my presence. I'm Christine, a hero hired by Himori to safeguard the hotel and its occupants." Christine introduced herself to Tsuyu, waiting to see the students response to her 'sudden' appearance. Though she didn't take pleasure in harming people... she did think it was a little humorous how some people nearly fainted when she suddenly became visible.

eyclore eyclore tokala kasa tokala kasa SimplyNene SimplyNene

Last edited:
Tsuyu_Asui_Action_Pose.png
Tsuyu Asui
Without warning, Asui felt something flying towards her direction. Her brow creased, and she flinched when something hard hit her forehead to crack her skull on purpose. It soon dropped into the water with a plink. She was caught up in sploshing the water with her hands to get the thing that had hit her, so it took some time for her to register the garbled speech that came out of nowhere. "Sorry about the pebble." Gulping, Tsu's head slowly turned to inspect it. There was a ghostly presence upon the ledge where she had seen fishy movements. Flummoxed, she tumbles over, submerging all the way in the water.

This is it. The bad feeling Asui had about this trip is justified. Coughing up water, she gets out of the water. Someone's pranking her. Her large feet made wet squelching on the floor as she padded along the edge to the figure taking shape, an ember tinge cast upon the pool. With slit eyes, Tsu eyeballed the feminine outline, a defined but smokey caress against the air just the same. "Only those that suffer my misdeeds can fully recognize my presence." She fathomed out an apologetic expression on its face. Is this an illusion? Beatrix's quirk doesn't work like that. What about Himori? No, why would she waste her time on UA brats? "I'm Christine, a hero hired by Himori to safeguard the hotel and its occupants." A hero?

She shook herself out of her daze to babble something in response. "Oh. I—I thought it was something else, ribbit!" Again, a hero? Possible. "I'm just checking everything out. Pleased to meet you." Tsu made a dopey smile. Come on, she sucks at acting. It's nothing new. Anyway, she was not an airhead. For that reason, Tsuyu took a small step back. And another, and another. And another before dashing away from whatever that was.

Yu and Takumi! Are they dancing or sleeping? Yeah, she should check out the game station. Still disorientated by what she saw, Asui hastened to find her friends and tell them what had happened. This must be visible to them. No way she's the only one who saw it! It's too real. Will they believe me if they cannot? Others must've seen me in the pool! Dang.

Mentions: II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II | AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere | SimplyNene SimplyNene

Last edited:
Eddie Gears
Eddie was at the corner of the pool, confused as to why everyone was talking to the random ripples in the water, he opened a portal to another reality and turned to speak to the familiar figure “Shit, what do you want this time.” Eddie 2 said. Eddie had encountered Eddie 2 when he first opened an inter dimensional window. Eddie 2 came from an almost identical universe but with a few major differences. He was twenty years older and lost an eye at some point but still had Thebes trademark glowing green eyes. “No idea, I think someone with Illusion or psychic abilities is behind me and you how paranoid we get. Eddie 2 groaned and said “If you run into trouble I’ll throw you a magnum and you can fix it. Good luck”

Natalie
Natalie’s timer went off so she dived into the water, passing by the group of students and the frog lady before reaching one corner of the vast pool. She could see the blond guy who offered everyone food when they arrived. She began swimming laps around the pool.

66EF1FE4-847A-4DAF-8DD7-E2240717FF68.jpeg
The Revenant sped down main street, police in hot pursuit. Shots where already fired from the cop cars but it wasn’t his car anyway, and he was almost at the rendezvous point anyway. He continued dodging the attempts to ram him until he hit the tire spikes. With the momentum he had gathered, the vehicle flew onto its side and lay there. He got to his feet as the police and SWAT surrounded the vehicle. He had managed to pack three duffle bags with his money. He grabbed the first and slung it over his back, before launching through the window firing his assault rifle every shot hit its target, it before long he was out of ammo and surrounded. He put his hands up in a mock surrender before diving into the truck, grabbing the other duffles and fading to smoke.

II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II | AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere | SimplyNene SimplyNene
eyclore eyclore tokala kasa tokala kasa

Yuwu.png
~Yu Wu...~
@interactions: tokala kasa tokala kasa

Yu had his swim trunks on and he was ready to go. His blue and yellow ones with the pink hibiscus flowers. He had taken his shirt off and was planning on sitting by the pool's edge with his toes in the water when he saw Tsuyu talking, but to whom...? He left his shirt by the comfy chair. He went over and felt a bit weary. He waved and began walking over to the pool. He sat there by the water's edge. "Who are you talking to, Tsu....?" Yu asked. He pulled out a sore candy rope he had in his hand and tool a big bite out of it. Though careful not to make a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back