• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom After School Hero Academia RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mitsuri slaps his hand and looks at him with a emotionless expression "i'm not going anywhere..." she stands still "the stars are talking to me......" she grabs her pocket knife she keeps with her "you should be worried about yourself......i'm fine....im used to being on high edgy windy moving places from my attempted suicides......so be a actual hero and worry about yourself.....".

the wind blows past her hair shes managing to keep her balance she looks surprised at how she managed to talk to him without stuttering she sits down "stars in the sky.......make my wish come true........mom......dad......forgive me....forgive me for what i did...........forgive me..she wasn't supposed to die early...".

She walks over to thomas and stares at him "don't tell anyone you saw this.........dont tell anyone you heard what i was saying............you've heard enough.......this is my true personality..."

Mitsuri has a smug expression on her face acting more different from her normal persona "i'll be fine..........you've heard enough......so go back and never speak of this....." she pushes thomas back in the plane "look at the stars in the big black sky........tell me what you see and tell me what you think.......is it really cold outside......its tempting i wanna jump.......I WANT TO."

She smirks acting really masochistic as she gets closer to the edge "i'm a murderer.....i'm the monster......." she took a rose out of her shirt that she had hidden and threw it off the plane she looked down and saw america from above "bright lights.......buildings no different from toyko..." she put her pocket knife near her heart "who am i........have i been putting on a act..?"

Darkbloom Darkbloom

Asahi jumped when Thomas yelled and jumped across him. He looked out the window to see Mitsuri on the wing of the plane. "Oh my god," he whispered and stood up sprinting across the aisles over to Thomas who had just gotten shoved back inside.

"Are you okay?" Asahi asked, nobody would've been able to hear him with the wind whipping around through the cabin.

He climbed through the small window, his foot barely holding him back in the plane. 'Shit, I'm not gonna be able to reach her' he thought to himself.

He thought about just getting back into the plane and leaving her out there but something in him made him climbed further into the wing.

The wind whipped his hair around and making him practically hug onto the plane as he crawled further out just a few feet away from Mitsuri. "Mitsuri!!" He yelled as he got closer and grabbed her wrist.

Before she could fight him back he stood up and grabbed around her waist, picking her up. Almost loosing his balance in the process of picking her up.

"Shit..." He mumbled and practically ran back towards the plane, climbing inside and closing the window, still holding onto Mitsuri.

"Are you alright, Mitsuri?" He asked.

Mitsuri looked at him "I WAS TALKING TO THE STARS!!!" she ran away fast to her childhood room and slammed the door closed

She punched the wall "everyone......is......dumb........everyone....is....dumb" "nobody is my friend besides those stars in the sky they understand i know it mom...and...dad you guys were reborn as stars..........i only talk to the stars..........." she punched the wall harder crying activating her quirk "I'M NOT A HERO I'M A MURDERER I AM A MURDERER" she bruises her fist and wraps it up with bandages while she pants she holds onto her arm "i wanna be normal...please.."

GrayLion256 GrayLion256

The grounding wire line pulls him back much faster than he thought it would, combined with Mitsuri's push. Before he flies through the window he tucks his arms close to his sides to make a smooth entry. He crashes into the seating on the opposite side of the plane, breaking the arm rest. Ouch. His back is going to be pretty sore for the first part of the trip. He stands up slowly, steadying himself on one knee. "Ugh... My back is gonna hurt for a while, but other than that I'm fine."

Thomas doesn't get another chance to try again. Asahi goes out to retrieve Mitsuri and brings her back inside. His back is still aching but he still has some words for Mitsuri. "Mitsuri... What the actual hell do you think a hero is?" He's getting into it now. "Look out for myself? No! Have you learned nothing from your time in class? Heroes don't work hard to save themselves. THEY WORK TO SAVE OTHERS! Regardless of how much harm to themselves or danger there is! A hero's top priority is keeping civilians safe. If you can't see that, I need to question whether you're really cut out for this or not." He feels like there's a lot more to say as he stands up shakily. The words are on the top of his tongue but aren't coming to him. "I need to apologize for breaking the seat..." He starts hobbling to the front of the airplane to find someone.

GrayLion256 GrayLion256 SimplyNene SimplyNene

Beatrix had been watching everything happen while she held back... Tears? No. She was holding back laughter. Of course she was. Though when Thomas went out on the wing of the plane she silently freaked out for a few minutes before he was pushed back into the plane...

She watched as he hobbled towards the front of the plane, she told herself not to follow him, but her feet had other plans and she found herself walking after him.

"Thomas, are you okay? Hitting the chair that hard must've hurt..." She said and looked him in the eyes, concern etched onto her face

Whoa.. his eyes are like blue sapphires...

She thought and then realized what she had thought and inwardly scolded herself for even having the though.

you can't fall for him.. She once again thought. But she already knew she already was...

Darkbloom Darkbloom

Mitsuri comes out and looks at thomas with a smug expression "you're the one to talk you know damn well you're secretly a villain you act nice to get on everyones good side you cant even trust yourself you're so naive i bet that girl of yours is lying to you to SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD QUESTION YOURSELF" mitsuri starts panting and takes out her pocket knife
"i'll stab you....just like i did to "her"........since im not cut out to be a hero you're a dumb filthy HUMAN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE YOU'RE A LIAR YOU KNOW YOU'RE LYING TO EVERYONE SO JUST SHUT UP AND ADMIT IT YOU COWARD YOU KNOW YOU'RE A FILTHY LIAR HUMANS ARE STUPID YOU SHOULD QUESTION YOURSELF IM GONNA HIT IT WHERE IT HURTS YOU TRY TO GET ON EVERYONES GOOD SIDE WHEN YOU YOU'RE JUST GONNA TURN AGAINST THEM!".

Mitsuri's bandages fall off and she sighs "i know i'm not a hero.......i killed my own twin sister JUST CAUSE WHAT SHE WAS ASSAULTING ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA THAT JUSTIFIES NOTHING...NOTHING i'm a filthy murder and you're not innocent either......" "so you either admit everything.......you're nothing but a fake......"

"you have no right to question others actions when you should question your own...." mitsuri walks away once again

Darkbloom Darkbloom

As he hobbles toward the front of the plane, he hears Beatrix start talking to him. Thomas turns around and his pale blue eyes meet hers as she asks if he's all right. For a moment, he can see concern in her eyes. It makes him fairly happy, seeing that she cares so much. Are those... Butterflies in his stomach? They tickle, but not too much. "I... Yes, I'll be good to go in a few days. Thank you for asking. It means a lot to know you care..."

Shortly, Mitsuri replies. How did she find out? No matter, she doesn't really press the issue and instead walks away again after her tirade. Thomas doesn't reply. He can pass it off as the nonsense spewed by a confused, split personality girl.

AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

Beatrix was shocked, or at least she played it off as though she was. "Thomas... is that true...?" She said, completely disregarding the fact that he had said something else. Bea didn't know what to think in the moment, she felt... hurt? No that couldn't be right, was it regret that she was feeling, no.. that wasn't right either. Guilt. That's what she was feeling.

She felt guilty for making Thomas think she didn't know who he was. She felt guilty for knowing she'd soon betray him, but she hid the emotions. Instead she used her acting skills that she had learned a while back, and started to make herself tear up. "Thomas... you wouldn't betray us... would you?"

Thomas steadies his breathing, certainly not indicative at all about beginning to spew off a little white lie. Or is it? Surely not. He had in fact been through quite the ordeal in the past few minutes. He disarms her concerns with a dazzling smile. "I would never! Besides..." He gestures in the direction of where Mitsuri walked. "That is not our Mitsuri. The Mitsuri we know is kind, timid and light hearted. I don't know who or what was speaking with her mouth, but it certainly wasn't our sweet Mitsuri." He rubs his back, wishing he had something like a back massage chair available. However, probably not something available on this flight.

Mitsuri looked at thomas "heh.......gaslight much?" she takes out her pocket knife and cuts her wrist "humans like gaslighting.....they always do that to hide their true ugliness........" she points her knife at thomas "either you reveal everything or i will cut you into pieces...you're a filthy liar........you're keeping secrets from everyone and they are keeping secrets from you........everyone is a filthy lying manipulative human.......the person you could be close to could be a filthy liar admit everything......my mom always told me every person in existence is filthy.......even if they act good its all a act...some people become invisible and bottle up their true emotions.........this is my true self..it will always be..........".

Mitsuri throws her knife up in the air and catches it "seems like you're the fake one gaslighting your own "girlfriend".......me personally i'd treat her much better not to mention she could be gaslighting.........everyone is a liar so admit it.........." Mitsuri finally walks to a window and it is daytime it seems they've arrived in new york no sight of a airport she puts her hand on the window "filthy......filthy....filthy.."

Darkbloom Darkbloom AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

~Yashi Shimizu...~

Yashi stood outside grinning as he looked around. He was standing there in front of the doorway. A few people walked by but he stood there motionless. He looked up and saw a plane fly nearby. It was probably just a random plane. No doubt filled with so many friends. He chuckled to himself before walking inside. He navigated his way to the arrivals area. He took a seat and began talking to a fairly mischievous spirit bound to himself. The spirit sat in a chair beside him. It was not visible so to the average person watching him, he looked like a weirdo talking to himself. The ghost even tripped a random lady who nearly faceplanted onto the ground. She looked angrily up at Yashi, but she was too far away from him, for his feet to reach her. She looked around confused believing someone tripped her. She even felt it. Before she could ask him if he tripped her, she felt a tap on her shoulder to realize nobody was there.

"Are you okay, frrrriend. You took a nasty fall back there. I have some bandages in my car. I'd hate to see you walk away with a scrape or cut without at least putting some Neosporin or a Happy lil bandaid on it" Yashi said delightedly, pressing the palms of his hands against his cheeks. She looked around to see if who tapped her and nobody was there when it happened again.

"Oooh... Do be careful now... and watch both ways before crossing the street...! Or don't..." Yashi said but she had already walked off. Yashi had half a nerve to pull out a cigarette, but security would jump on his butt if he did that. He smiled and then continued waiting. Waiting. Waiting. He knew he was there early, but he wasn't quite sure how early he was since he didn't exactly remember the time he was supposed to be down there.

Tsuyu_Asui_Action_Pose.png
Tsuyu Asui

"I, am the great REN TAKAHASHI!" He strikes a pose, his presence larger than life. "My quirk is Archangel, as you can probably see!" So Archangel's name is Ren. "I can fly as far as I like as long as I have the energy to do so!" The energy is something to reckon with, just as she thought. "My current record is three hours at full speed! Though I doubt I could do that again, I was in quite the hurry!" She's sure he could easily break that record. "Yes, quite the hurry indeed!" He looked satisfied.

"Though I should warn you that my wings, as well as the metal feathers that cover them are very sharp! If at all possible, it's probably best not to touch them!" Thanks for the heads-up. She'll be careful about that from now on! By the way, would it feel cold to touch? Will those wings melt in high temperatures?

Asuka piped in immediately. "Cool. Frogs are interesting creatures. I bet it will be useful for water rescue or infiltration. My quirk is Swift Wings."

"Wow! I can jump many times my body length, but I wonder how it is to fly." Asui replied, eyes sparkling. She takes another sip from the glass of lukewarm water in her hands, fingers keyed up to inspect the material of her glorious feathers.

"I can harden my feathers. Turn them into blades. I am a swift flyer, though how long or far I can fly is a good question to test out." Swift Wings keep glancing at Ren. Hmm. "It would seem like your wings would be heavy to use in flight, them being metal. Do they work like aeroplane wings or more bird-like?" Upon the question, Ren briefed them on his wing's unique mechanism. Tsu cannot imagine how it feels to have another classmate with a similar quirk.

She straightened when she glimpsed Aizawa hanging around in the corner. Eyes skyward, Yu seemed to be pondering as well, just as awed as Tsu.

"My bouncing is more ragdoll than consistent jumping. If I stand up and fall down, I might bounce a foot off the ground." That sounds fun. If he breaks a part of himself, can he heat and attach it back with rubber? Does he feel pain? Can he become adhesive?

"I have a long tongue that's elastic to an extent." Her pink tongue swirls out of her mouth like it's been called by a spell. Then it slithers back inside her mouth the same way.

"More depending on the force I hit the ground with. If I jump off a building, I could spring up really high... Not that I have experience doing that often..." He chuckles. What would he do with the gum? She concludes that his agility must have come with practice. He may not have had to go outside the box to do something to the box, but he is sharper than he looks.

"I bet you guys would make for a neat tag team!" They would. "You guys could do all sorts of flying manoeuvres and combo attacks," He says, eyes darting from Angel to Angel. It had gotten darker swift. Feeling weird, Tsuyu gape at her watch, finding time had flown like a feather.

Mentions: Man221177 Man221177 SilverInu SilverInu ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 GrayLion256 GrayLion256

Yuwu.png
~Yu Wu...~
Interactions: tokala kasa tokala kasa
References: SimplyNene SoulRider, AdrisNotHere, GrayLion256

Yu watched the students interact. He even looked over at other group interactions. Most notably he noticed Mitsuri, Thomas, Asahi and Beatrix talking. It was none of his business so aside from eavesdrop, he kept to himself. One comment that grabbed his attention was Tsuyu mentioning her jumping ability. Feeling curious, Yu decided to comment.

"That's really cool. I bet you could do all sorts of parkour tricks. With jumping really high, I bet you'd need a lot of fall control to minimize damage on ground impact"
" He said. Her tongue slithering around outside her mouth reminded him of a whip.

"Interesting..." Yu added. It certainly seemed like an effective surprise attack. Mid battle your battling someone hand to hand combat and both of your and your opponents hands are occupied but you have an ace in the hole and tongue slap them. Itd catch them off guard and might even cause then to lose focus giving you a brief moment to press the offense. It likely wouldn't be a go to move against swords or sharp bladed attacks. Yu didn't much like sharp cutting moves either. At least with blunt attacks, he could absorb most of the hit, but not with blades. He'd need to rely on maneuverability there.

"All of these quirks are interesting as they can be useful for all kinds of situations that we might come across once we graduate from UA. Who knows we could all get together to make a useful team attack if we get paired together," she commented before she began to think about it a bit more and how their quirks could be used in a group setting.

“Huzzah! But of course! I have plenty of experience in teams! My old team was quite dependent on it after all!” He smiles, seemingly confident about the possibility of teams. “I agree with the team idea! I think that with my amazingness and you’re guy’s excellent quirks, we could be quite the obstacle to any potential villain! Quite the obstacle indeed!”

As everyone was at the airport, Mitsuri felt confused everyone was loud and free spirited she saw other people with the same skin tone as her she felt relieved she thought it was weird being black half asian she sighed in relief but then she got socially anxious she started whimpering and trembling and clenching onto her notebook "w-why is it so loud...." she waited as the teachers counted everyone but she saw someone familiar.

A tall slender beautiful lady ran towards mitsuri and hugged her tight she had make up on it was her mom mitsuri trembled as her mom was being loud "HONEEYYYYYY DID YOU GET A LOVER TELL ME WHO IT IS-" Mitsuri blushed "n-no..." Her mom pinched her cheeks and looked at all the kids "GREETS CHILDREN IM MITSURI'S MOM ILL BE YOUR CHAPERONE NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS!" the pretty lady smiled "ill give you guys expensive things!" mitsuri looked embarrassed she covered her face her mom was so pretty she felt insecure she looked like a anime cosplayer compared to her beautiful mom she then hugged mitsuri tight "so....whos the special person~" mitsuri blushed more "I-I DONT LIKE ANYONE MOM ITS NOT LIKE THAT!!" she covered her face "i wonder if i will ever like someone.....or if someone secretly has feelings for me..." mitsuri sighed "this woman has too much enery but surprisingly pretty" she watched the paparazzi take pictures of her and gawking at her mitsuri sighed as her mom posed with her taking pictures with her.

Last edited:
Thomas steadies his breathing, certainly not indicative at all about beginning to spew off a little white lie. Or is it? Surely not. He had in fact been through quite the ordeal in the past few minutes. He disarms her concerns with a dazzling smile. "I would never! Besides..." He gestures in the direction of where Mitsuri walked. "That is not our Mitsuri. The Mitsuri we know is kind, timid and light hearted. I don't know who or what was speaking with her mouth, but it certainly wasn't our sweet Mitsuri." He rubs his back, wishing he had something like a back massage chair available. However, probably not something available on this flight.

in the recent past

Maybe Thomas didn't know that Beatrix noticed that he had to steady his breathing, but she had. She knew that someone was forcing him to "spy" on the UA kids, but she didn't know who. "Oh...okay" she notices hi. Rubbing his back, and remembers that she had packed her heating pad, because of... reasons. "I have a heating pad if you would like it... it might not help much but it might."

Now in the present

As soon as the plane landed, and everyone was able to get off, Beatrix was the first on off the plane. "Thank the Lord I'm on solid ground again" she said and laid on the floor of the airport, but she got up seconds later and sat in a chair before everyone got off the plane.

She then pulled out her phone and texted One of her fellow Villains, XENO.

We just landed, you told me to keep you updated, so I did, ill see you soon.

Now as more and more people were getting off thr plane she noticed Mitsuri and what Beatrix was guessing was Mitsuri's Mom. She looked around and noticed that she was the only one sitting down, oh well. She waited until everyone was off the plane and went back onto her phone, playing a game, but mostly waiting until XENO texted her back.

Mentions: II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II Darkbloom Darkbloom

Recent past

He was glad and grateful that Beatrix offered the use of her heating pad, but his back was beginning to feel slightly better. "Thank you for offering Beatrix, but I'll be all right. I'm going to sit down until the plane lands. Have a great rest of the flight." He returns to his seat, hobbling a little less.

Present

Thomas leaves the plane carrying his backpack. Little did he know that his mom was in New York City as well and would be snagging him away from the group to talk to him in an alley. But for now, he joins everyone else, stretching his limbs from the long flight. "How's everyone doing? Not complaining but I'm not looking forward to getting on the plane again anytime soon." Beatrix is on her phone so he leaves her to that. Then, a bundle of energy comes and hugs Mitsuri. She later announces being the chaperone for the trip. "This will be interesting."

The AI's visor flicked back to life as XENO exited sleep mode, quickly analyzing the passive video feeds taken while its batteries were recharging before noticing the skyscrapers outside of the plane. The bustle of the streets below, the almost unnoticeable haze of car fumes and various street vendors, and the looming statue depicting Lady Liberty - they had officially arrived in New York. As the plane landed and the AI grabbed its duffle bag out of the luggage compartment, their phones notification quietly sounded. Grabbing the phone from their bag, they opened up their messages to find a text from Beatrix:
'We just landed. You told me to keep you updated, so I did. Talk to you soon.'

XENO was quick to delete the message as another notification dinged on its phone, with the sender only being referred to as 'Dearest Daughter':
'Okay Dad, call me when you get a chance. Love you, see you in a few weeks.'

XENO put the phone back into the duffle bag, the phone screen rubbing up against some of the clothes inside causing it to scroll up deeper into the text messages. As they disembarked from the plane they walked to where the UA students were most likely to be, spotting them from a fair distance away as they walked towards the exit. The mood in the atmosphere alone was already vastly different from the mood they were used to in Japan, and as the AI ducked down to exit the airport doors they began walking to the location that their GPS had been marked to prior to the flight. It was supposedly less than ten blocks from where the hotel the UA students were staying at was, though there was a staircase in the alleyway they had to climb up to the 7th floor. The AI grabbed its phone once they were in an area with less traffic and turned it back on, scrolling back down through the encoded texts before typing up a response:
'Just got off of the plane, getting checked into the hotel. I'll chat with you in a bit.'

As the AI pressed send it took a second for the message to register, closing their messages before turning off the phone. Two agents working together out of sight of the heroes and UA itself. One of the machines inside of the AI whirred to life as it worked on decoding the message XENO had sent, before another ping on their phone sounded seconds after the machine within grew silent.

'On my way to 'That Place'. Talk to you soon.'

Yuwu.png
~Yu Wu...~
~Interactions: SilverInu SilverInu Man221177 Man221177 tokala kasa tokala kasa

They had finally reached their destination. He looked over to Tsuyu as well as Ren and Askua. Yu had all sorts of thoughts on his mind of how their trip to New York would go, but he wanted to asked the others what they were thinking and hoped to see.

"You guys ready? I hope we go to a candy store! I've heard about the different types of candy in the US. What do you guys wanna see?" Yu said excitedly. He had grabbed his bag and rolled it out the plane. It was nice to stretch his legs after that really long flight from Japan to the US of A. Allmight of all heroes went here which made Yu even more excited. He held his fists in the air and took a deep inhale.

"Pluuuuus ultra!" He yelled excitedly before continuing down his merry way. They were supposed to meet Mitsuri's mom nearby. She was somewhere, no doubt, but where? Clearly she looked something similar to Mitsuri herself, but how much so? Yu didn't know. He'd have to wait and find out. Though first... Snacks! Though they still needed to get to the motel.

~Rahm Katar...~
Interactions: DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 GrayLion256 GrayLion256
References: SimplyNene SimplyNene

Rahm looked over at the two other teachers. They had finally arrived, and Mitsuri's mother would help them chaperone the kids which would help a lot because the more people watching the kids, the better. Rahm made sure he had all of his bags and belongings. He already knew his medical supplies and other necessities were there and accountable for. The only thing left to do now was to get off the plane. Greet the other chaperone and help make things run smoothly. They'd also need to get to the motel soon so they could put their bags away. That would need to be priority. Mitsuri's mom likely had some sort of transportation planned to get them there.

"Looks like it's showtime. I hope you two are ready to meet our extra helping hand" Ramn said looking over at Hinata and Aizawa, referencing to Mitsuri's mom. He gave a subtle nod before getting up, and took his bags. He got off the plane and held his clipboard out. He made mental and written note of all the students who passed by him. Mitsuri's mother was somewhere nearby. Eventually he'd need to speak with her, but for now he'd worry about the kids first.

~Yashi Shimizu...~

Yashi sat there, he had his right leg laying across his left leg. He was reading a newspaper at the current moment. Eventually he'd start hearing voices. More than that were already there. Some of the kids were showing up at the airport. Yashi glanced up from his newspaper, grinning.

"Perrrrfect..." He said under his breath. Yashi was reading the comic section. It was his second favorite part of the newspaper. Lots of promising heroes. and villains. He chuckled to himself as he turned the page.

"Hmm. Sooooon..." yashi said, turning the page again. Eventually he'd need to head out and get where he needed to go, but he wanted to get a good look at the students before he left. He had no interactions with speaking with anybody there for now. He got in his car, and headed to his next destination. As he drove further away from the airport, he began making his way north, just shy of the main portion of the city.

Further down the road he went, fewer and fewer buildings. There were plenty trees where he was driving. An old black rusted metal fence with spear tops. Dull and Rusted but still sturdy as ever. A winding road with trees shrouding the path ahead. Only one you've driven close enough would you see the old brick building in the distance. An old mortuary. Possibly built in the 1920s or 30s. hedge fences blocked view of the windows and gargoyles sat atop 4 ft pillars next to the hedges. the hedge fences had grown wild and covered in vines. they were clearly poorly maintained. Though the pathway looked fairly used. The place still had some use, it would seem.

In the garage which was on the far side of the building, facing away from the entrance. Vines grew on the walls, but none on the garage door as it got plenty use. He headed inside, closing the door behind his vehicle. He took a seat in the lounge. There was someone he'd need to contact, but he couldn't quite remember whom that was. It was on the tip of his tongue, but he could not remember their name.

" I can't blame you on that, being here in Nyc is amazing, but because we are visiting I believe it would be in our best interest to try and behave as I do not think Mr. Aizawa will let us off if we end up in trouble. though I do like your idea of getting some of the candy they don't sell in Japan to at least try" she commented as she looked outside one of the plane windows before stepping back so that she could go to her seat to collect her things as they (got ready to) disembark the Aircraft.

Mitsuri's mom continued hugging mitsuri until she saw aizawa,rahm and hinata "hiiiiiiiiiii guys~! hehe!" she hugged mitsuri more "cmon dont be shy i now your with someone you cant hide secrets from me~" mitsuri felt like she was being squished by something that more than her mom she trembled she muttered quietly "i-i'm serious...............i don't.......................i-....i......i....am...not.....with....anyone....i...i...dont...have feelings.....for anyone..." mitsuri looked down and then her mom thought she was joking "HOW CAN A GIRL AS PRETTY AS YOU NOT HAVE ANYONE-" mitsuri looked at her mom with a deadpan expression "well you're prettier than me...loud personality....and your big........" mitsuri's mom kept on hugging her more mitsuri.

Mitsuri had the look in her eye that she goes through this on a daily basis "honey~ take some more yen to exchange for usd~ 3,924,960 yen~ thats 30,000$ in usd!" Mitsuri took it like she always gets money she sighed in embarassment "mom........im telling you im not in love...." Mitsuri's mom hugs her more "NONSENSE GO BUY YOUR LOVER SOME CHOCOLATE THIS INSTANCE I KNOW YOU ARE I BET ALL YOUR CLASSMATES FELL FOR YOU" Mitsuri blushed at the thought "m-mom................." she whimpered embarrassingly "i...i....i...dont like.....a...a...a..a..a...anyone.....i...i...telling...the truth..." Mitsuri's mom looks at her "so....you're serious....I DONT BELIEVE YOU-" "MOM-" Mitsuri's mom waved a flag in the air "YOOHOO KIDDIES! FOLLOW ME! FOLLOW THE ADULTS!" mitsuri practically died in embarrassment as she heard a 10 year old calling her mom "sexy" she went to a corner and literally cried.

ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

Hinata was glad that the plane ride had come to an end. It had seemed extremely hectic; though most of that was just from a dreamt had. They could swear they remember children on the plane wing. They shook the thought away; Hinata really needed to stop watching The Twilight Zone. But, what mattered was, they were here now. There had been no Villain alerts, so it would just be a clean shot to the hotel. Then students could begin exploring.

Before Hinata could even answer Rahm's question, they felt blasted with a ray of pure energy. It was almost kinda hard to imagine that Mitsuri had come from such a bubble personality. On the same hand, it did kinda explain why Mitsuri was so shy. But, maybe Mitsuri's mother just needed a distraction.

Making their way over, Hinata spoke up. "I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting officially. I'm Hinata Masomora. Hinata to my friends," they introduced, "I figured since you're joining us, you'd want to hear about the activities I have planned out. I figured, after we get settled into our rooms, we could head to Times Square. Students can shop and explore. What do you think?"

SimplyNene SimplyNene ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

Beatrix's POV
Beatrix was getting tired of being at the airport, she wanted to leave, and thats exactly what she was going to do, that was until she got really dizzy from standing up too fast, went to reach out for the wall, and missed, causing her to stumble a little and walk into someone. The dizziness finally went away but she didn't move as she felt someone gently grab her waist. She looked over her shoulder, realizing that she had wandered away from the group... Wait... if she was over here and literally everyone else was over there... who was holding her? Beatrix finally got the courage to glance up at the person, and found herself looking into a pair of familiar red eyes.

"Shiggy?! What the hell are you doing here?" She whispered in disbelief, but she had a smile on her face as she relaxed a little against his hands, which were still on her waist, She took a quick glance at his hands, and saw that he was wearing special gloves... that were covering his ring finger and pinky on both hands.

SHIGARKAI AND BEATRIX'S POV
Shigaraki had been standing near the exit of the airport when he spotted Beatrix sit down away from all of the UA kids. Always the introvert around people she doesn't like, he thought to himself. He watched as she stood up, walk towards him and almost fall. Dammit Bee he thought and walked a few steps towards her, causing her to bump into him. Shiggy's first reaction was to steady her, by gently grabbing her waist. He didn't say anything as he waited for her to realize who was currently holding her waist, and he wasn't disappointed when she did. "I thought you'd be happy to see me, but clearly you're not." He said in a teasing tone, causing Beatrix to let out an annoyed huff. They stood there for a few more minutes not saying anything until Beatrix's phone went off. She checked it and then looked at Shiggy after responding with a quick "Okay" to XENO "I'll be meeting up with XENO tonight." Earning an eye roll from Shigaraki. "And I'll be waiting for you to text me a Dabi letting us know how it went" He gently squeezed her waist before whispering "I've got to go.. I'll talk to you later" Bee nodded and with that Shigaraki walked away. Leaving her to go back to the UA kids.

Beatrix walked back to where the UA kids were, walking over to where Thomas was "Mitsuri's Mom has too much energy for my liking...." She said, half joking, half serious.

Mentions: II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II Darkbloom Darkbloom

XENO had been walking down various alleys and streets before hearing their phone chime in again, though knowing how Beatrix texted they ignored it for the time being. As they neared their destination they slipped back into the alleyways to stay out of sight, shuffling through the duffle bag as they walked and pulled out a travel cup - checking to see if any of the contents had leaked out. A brief scan showed no signs of leakage, with the AI gently putting it back into the bag as a staircase used for fire escapes came into view. Despite leading into an abandoned building, the stairs showed little to no signs of being worn down. Whether or not it was just a coincidence or signs of criminals using the building as a hideout, the AI didn't dwell too much on it. The metal steps echoed in the alley as they ascended the stairs, reaching the seventh floor of the building and dismantling the door before walking inside.

The rooms inside were cluttered with old office equipment and various broken pieces of equipment, the entire floor space being a tripping hazard with the added danger of falling clutter. While it was less than ideal for anyone else, XENOs unique set of skills and quirk made such a set-up ideal. It was one of the reasons why the AI chose to set-up a temporary base here instead of elsewhere in the city. The haze of Nano-bots filled the room as they rapidly disassembled everything in the room, with the AIs exoskeleton transforming into various tools as it quickly got to work manufacturing everything it needed. Glass beakers, microscopes, computer screens, tables, cables: Everything the AI would need to continue developing countermeasures for the UA students. As the clutter was cleared out a fully functioning lab formed in its place, with the electricity to the building having been restored due to the need for electricity. There were even some private bedrooms and bathrooms for Beatrix and the other League of Villains members should any of them choose to stay. The AI started getting to work as it took everything out of the duffle bag, dumping the slime out of the travel cup and properly sealing it up before running some last-minute analysis on their creation.

One down, several more to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back