• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AFGY OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
hmm. Then let me change the note to fit the description XD

it's still in grey but a tiny bit easier to read xD
otherwise you could've used the sticky notes instead of paper

Dear Students:
We will be opening the year from your point of view. You will be responsible for arranging the performances and the dance for the welcoming party that will be held this year. In order to help the students to get used to being near each other your theme is going to be a masquerade ball, we started the decorations and it's your job to finish them on time. It's your studio, so finish the painting the way you like. You can come back to us for instructions, questions, and problems that you can't solve.
Have Fun.

1- ESTELLE 'LA NOIR DESCOTEAUX
2- SIREN JAEGER
3- AKIRA ITO
4- MITSU SUZUMEBACHI
5- JADEN COLT

idk why does it keep appearing as grey letters... xD i'll leave it be since I copied it on my own and have it here XD in case anyone else has the dark theme and your notes look grey

━✦━✦━
the sticky notes seems to appear fine on her reply?
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
i am doneeeee!! d o n e w i t h t h e e v e n t s l i s t.
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
i have been working on that since i got home till now ; u ;
━✦━✦━

57b94f96b40e0d5c5be6a2480de57cda_1.jpg

Do you think this is a good room? or should I find pictures from the internet instead

━✦━✦━
oh my, that's really nice and that's a huge room.
━✦━✦━

well it should be for two people but I started with a room for one.should I keep going with the rooms like this? or are ready pictures better?

Can someone catch me up?
everyone kinda trickled onto campus, the notes basically say whose in charge of planning the kind of masquerade/party for the new students

it's still in grey but a tiny bit easier to read xD
otherwise you could've used the sticky notes instead of paper

Dear Students:
We will be opening the year from your point of view. You will be responsible for arranging the performances and the dance for the welcoming party that will be held this year. In order to help the students to get used to being near each other your theme is going to be a masquerade ball, we started the decorations and it's your job to finish them on time. It's your studio, so finish the painting the way you like. You can come back to us for instructions, questions, and problems that you can't solve.
Have Fun.

1- ESTELLE 'LA NOIR DESCOTEAUX
2- SIREN JAEGER
3- AKIRA ITO
4- MITSU SUZUMEBACHI
5- JADEN COLT

━✦━✦━
Cara Cara ooo, so my new character will know jade because she is also an old student, alex is pretty friendly with jade, is that okay?
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
i do have to warn jade, alex is like kinda the opposite of her — instead of helping new students, she likes to scare them.
━✦━✦━

Lol, it's no problem. Jade will try to keep her out of trouble. XD

━✦━✦━
she'll probably just walk up to jade and like, have her arms around her and be groaning about how bright everything is because her eyes are sensitive to light.
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
ooo, that gives me an idea of alex be saying that her roommate had left and she is lonely, asking jade to be her roommate.
━✦━✦━

Users who are viewing this thread

Back