• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aeskinaep: I Was Reborn As A Mob

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Altan
Interactions: TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen [Errubia], Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread [Stella], also with AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 [Boneworks] since he was nearby during most of the post.​
Altan was resting below the entrance of the tower when he witnessed the young fox girl go off to hunt. Nothing wrong with that to be honest the youth needed to somehow vent their excess energy.
Feeling both lazy and a bit tired he just laid there, although he did say a little something to Errubia as he answered her question from a bit ago.
“Probably found underground, or in something that harbors them like I don't know a golem. I might not be able to help you with clearing the tower, you know no hands to touch stuff properly.”

Some time passed, feeling better now Altan picked himself back up and stretched a bit.
At that moment he heard a howl in the distance or something resembling it but that voice was familiar to him it was Sanae's voice. But soon after he heard another scream from up top of the tower a bit after a strange dark orb flew from one of the windows.
So he responded quickly.
“ Go Sanae needs ya! I'm gonna take care of what's going on here, when the situation here is taken care of I will go help you both so just take care both of you.”
Just as he finished speaking he ran into the tower and started climbing the stairs. It wasn't easy to do for his long legs caused a bit of issue when balancing but he finally arrived on the floor from which he heard the scream.

As he stood there ascertaining the situation he saw the cat and six quite large spiders, not thinking things through he started running and jumped above the spiders and landed above the cat and with a quick turn he faced the spiders and began to growl while swiping with his paw at the nearest one.
"Fancy seeing you here. Cat, let's get this cleared area clear and secure then you will tell me hows the situation is with Sanae and you will need to teach me how to use magic."
He calmly said before biting one of the spiders in the body.

Last edited:
(Since Flashwolf96 dropped out, I have to make a post killing Sanae off I guess.)

Errubia was about to go back into the tower to check for what needed to be repaired when she heard Sanae howl "Awoooo." Without hesitation, Errubia raced towards the direction of the howl. Her vision blurred into a tunnel and she hoped she would make it on time. "Damnit. I told her to be careful!" Errubia muttered under her breath as she ran as fast as she could.

But then, before she could make it to Sanae, a status message popped up in front of her: [Party member lost]

Once Errubia reached where Sanae had been and processed that Sanae had been killed by some forest monster, she felt a mixture of sadness and rage. Even though she had just got to know Sanae and the child had started acting as if Errubia was an older sister, Errubia had already become somewhat attached to Sanae. But even the fact that a child had fallen victim to this creature that stood in front of her made Errubia boil with rage even more.

The creature seemed to have already taken some blows. Errubia didn't know if she had the strength to take it down quickly, but she had the defense to take a lot less damage. "I will make you pay for what you have done!" Errubia screamed in rage. Her red eyes glowed up and she stomped into the ground, making the trees and bushes around her shake. The creature, unimpressed, lunged towards Errubia, who exhaled and focussed before catching the creature's claw and using the momentum it had to lift it over her head and fling it into a tree.

Errubia turned around and approached the creature, that was just getting back up. "I wont give you a chance to fight back!" Errubia said before ruthlessly barraging the monster with punches. They werent fast punches but rather focussed powerful punches with killing intent. Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! It was like the frequency of chopping a tree or hitting rock with a pickaxe. While it was being punched, it tried to hit Errubia away, but she would just take the strikes from the monster while continuing to punch it without interruption. She probably hit the creature fifteen minutes straight.

The monster's skull like head began to crack. At this point, it stopped trying to fight Errubia off and instead tried to flee, to which Errubia just grabbed onto it with one hand and continued punching it with the other.

The creature tried to ram it's side into trees and boulders to get Errubia off, but she ruthlessly continued. The creature roared in agony as its skull kept cracking more. Eventually, it stumbled and fell to the ground, struggling to get back up. At this point, Errubia's angered demeanor had become a blank stare that only had the intention of killing the forest monster.

The monster started to bleed and Errubia who had been punching nonstop for possibly half an hour started to become drenched in blood. Eventually the monster stopped moving altogether. Errubia then stopped punching the monster, that now looked like it's head had been crushed. Just to not take chances, Errubia made an effort to decapitated the monster and bring it back to camp.

*ding ding* [Level up! Please distribute your points.]

[New evolution branch available!]

[New Awards! "Ruthless" and "Bloodbath"]

"I don't even care anymore what awards this system has in stock for me." Errubia said as she the status messages filled her view.

Errubia then entered the "camp", injured and dragging the head of the forest monster along with her. She was soaked in blood. "Sanae is dead. She got eaten by this piece of crap. I killed it and made sure it's dead. Head could be a trophy." Errubia said monotonously before throwing the head into the midst. "I need to get cleaned." Errubia then walked into the pond to wash the blood off of herself.

Suddenly, the sadness set in as she sobbed while standing chest deeping in the pond. "If I had only been quicker." Errubia said as she sobbed. As she got out of the pond, she made it her duty to become stronger and prevent any of her companions from being seriously harmed ever again.

Strength: 7+5

Agility: 3+2

Constitution: 14+6

Intelligence: 4+1

Charisma: 2+1

Hand-to-Hand: Lvl 4 + 1 ---> New Skill: Martial Arts: Lvl 1+2
Resistance to air: Lvl 1+1
Resistance to fire: Lvl 1+1
Resistance to water: Lvl 1+1
Resistance to lightning: Lvl 1+1
Defense: Lvl 7+1
Regeneration: Lvl 1 + 1
Identify: Lvl 0 + 1

Errubia considered her evolution options. There were three. All of them promised greater defense, but one was more attack and greater movement speed, one was all defense and slow and one was the middleground. Since she wasn't really going for agility anyways. But wanted some more attack power, she stuck with the middle one.

Suddenly, Errubia was surrounded by a blinding light and when it receded, Errubia was a head taller than before, appeared a few years older, had slightly more muscle tone and longer hair. Under her species, she was now a "Lesser Siege Golem". The evolution allowed her to spend two more attribute points and one skill point.

Strength: 12+2

Agility: 5

Constitution: 20

Intelligence: 5

Charisma: 3

Lifting: Lvl 1+1

Megilagor Megilagor Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Tellussoil Tellussoil AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 ShylaNesthorn ShylaNesthorn

Note: Due to three level ups, you can spend fifteen attribute points and ten skillpoints. Due to evolution, you can evolve and spend another two attribute points and one skillpoint.

Vivi
Mandrake Sprout Dryad

╒═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╕

Vivi was still happy that her healing spell did work. yet she still didn’t exactly know what she did to trigger it, but she did it and that was what counted at the moment. "Nice to meet you Ricky" She said as she heard the slime introduce himself in thought. Vivi gave Ricky a warm smile, even though the slime still unnerved her for some reason. "well… at least they do something… and to be honest. I don’t know what would be the smartest thing to do" She said looking up in thought as Ricky mentioned the others running around without a plan. Suddenly she was broken out of her thought by a server sound. "huh!?" a message popped before her
[New achievement unlocked “live to serve I” ~ “empathy I”]
[Level up]

"oh nice!" Vivi got distracted by the level up and stopped giving attention to Ricky for a moment as she did her level up.

—------
Stats:
-Strength: 2 -+0-> 2
-Agility: 2 -+0-> 2
-Constitution: 5 -+1-> 6
-Intelligence: 10 -+2-> 12
-Charisma: 6 -+2-> 8

Skills:
-Healing: lv1 -+2-> lv3
-Telepathy: lv1 -+1-> lv2

—--------

When she was done with her level up Vivi could just hear Ricky think he could use a partner. "well… I wouldn’t mind if you stuck with me… with me being the only one able to hear you and all as far as I know. I could tell the others what you say even if they can’t hear you" She said without thinking about it much. bless her good heart and willingness to help. or it was just that she felt sorry for Ricky that no one else could hear him.

╘═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╡╞═╪═╛

~ (Did the level up from earlier)
{Interaction}: ~ ShylaNesthorn ShylaNesthorn ~

"Foxy long-legs!! I-It's not like I need help or anything but you come at the right time." Stella said while trying to hide her shaking voice. Now that she had an ally she felt much more confident even though they're still surrounded. Not only that, there's a few more spiders crawling through the cracks on the ceiling and landed on the floor.

"So that's where they're coming! Damn spider..." The cat let out a growl but a sudden pop out windows distracted her briefly.

[Party member lost]

Wait, what? What is lost?!

She didn't have time to ponders on it as the march of spiders got closer to her. She had no choice but to fight, at least until she recovers enough mana. Letting out a loud shriek, Stella lunged forward and slapped the nearest spider with her claw before ran back and slides underneath Altan's legs, using him as some sort of safety tower. She did the same thing a few more times until she realized this didn't work, too much spiders and they didn't deal enough damage. As if God took pity on her, multiple unexpected system announcements suddenly rung inside her head. 3 level ups and some announcement about twig or something, but level up was really what she needs to hear right now. A smirk appeared on her face as she ordered the system to allocate some of the points.

[Confirmed. Fire magic learned. Fire magic increased to lvl 1>]

[Learned spell Fire Spray*.]

[Confirmed. Soul Harvest** learned.]

[Confirmed. INT increased by 15.]

"Ahahahahahahahahha! Now time for you all spiders to die!" Stella took a deep breath before letting out a gush of fire from her mouth. Unlike her claw attack, the spiders reeled back at the sight of the cat breathing out fire. The ones who got caught within the range were burned and ran around in panic before dropping dead. Some tried in vain to shoot their silk at the coming flame. Whether they're too weak to fire or that 15 extra INT was an overkill wasn't something that Stella particularly care right now. She just wanted to wipe out those menaces once and for all. Even after all the spiders had been charred Stella didn't stop and kept putting fire on their body, just to make sure they wouldn't resurect or something like that. She didn't even care that her body kept getting hotter and hotter, she thought that was normal as she was the one who produced all that fire. So she was of course surprised when her body was suddenly engulfed in flame. She let out a panicked scream as she ran around, stumbled down the stairs and ran to the only water she could think right now.

"Stay still!!!!" The flaming cat yelled as she charged straight into Ricky the slime.

Megilagor Megilagor ShylaNesthorn ShylaNesthorn

[Power: low, continous]
[Cooldown: low]
[Mana Cost: low, continous]
[Tier: basic]
[Element: fire]
[School: evocation]

[The caster let out a stream of fire from their mouth. Unless the caster has sufficient fire resistance, a special gauge would be filled until its full or the casting stop. Once the gauge is full, the caster would be lit ablaze]

[Power: none]
[Cooldown: none]
[Mana Cost: none]
[Tier: special]
[Element: none]
[School: metamagic]

[Restores a fixed amount of mana for each enemy killed by the caster's spell]

Last edited:
Ricky nodded, which just caused his entire blob of a body to rotate up and down. "Good good, from this point on then you shall be a part of Team Ricky" He pictured himself crossing his arms, not realizing that his jelly body formed to give the appearance of crossed arms though they returned to his body before he could notice. "For now we should figure out what we should do. Following those idiots into random caves and dungeons will just get us killed. No isekai starts with a dungeon..." What did that word mean again? Before he could think of anything else a pop up appeared right in front of his face, letting him know he'd levelled up. "Oh boy, a level system. How original." After doing some min maxing with his stats he went down and noticed he also could get a new skill to his stats. "Hmm, well this seems handy"

NEW SKILL -
Allows the user to mimic any elements strengths AND weaknesses. Can only mimic one element at a time.

Almost as soon as he closed the menu his vision was engulfed by a burning cat screaming at him. Before he even had time to react the cat disapeared from in front of him as quickly as it had appeared. He looked around unable to see it but could feel it... very... VERY close. He turns to Vivi, his new companion. "That fleabag is inside me... isn't it." After moving around a bit trying to push the cat out, his green gel turned red, flames appearing on his surface. His new skill had kicked in thanks to the burning cat. "At least we know this works."

Vivi
Mandrake Sprout Dryad

Vivi had to giggle seeing Ricky’s body contort in various shapes as he tried to convey normal body movement. "Yay!! glad to be on the team" She said rather cheerfully. but weren’t they all in the same party anyway? Whatever, as long as she can be a friend to Ricky she’s good. Even if the others might not like him due to his low Charm stat. "Uhm… we could help the others restore the tower to become our base… I’m sure we can do something to help"

Suddenly multiple server pings happened. "ohh… multiple level-ups. sweet" She didn’t notice the message about the lost party member and started to distribute the points.

—----------------
-Strength: 2 -+1-> 3
-Agility: 2 -+1-> 3
-Constitution: 6 -+4-> 10
-Intelligence: 12 -+3-> 15
-Charisma: 8 -+6-> 14

Skills:
-Nature magic: lv1 -+2-> lv3
-Healing: lv3 -+1-> lv4
-Likeability: lv3 -+2-> lv5
-Persuasion: lv1 -+1-> lv2
-Cooking: lv1 -+2-> lv3
-Nature resistance: lv1 -+1-> lv2
-Elvish language: lv1 -+1-> lv2
—------------------

Then she noticed she also had the opportunity to evolve. She looked at her options. one would give her more defence… but she would become more of a turnip in looks. one would give her some sort of bark skin and increase her physical stats more. the last option. she would remain mostly the same but her mobility would greatly increase because she would get some sort of legs. This was not a difficult choice for her. she would give everything to have legs and not have to keep hopping around everywhere. A bright light suddenly enveloped the small plant. when the light dimmed she was slightly bigger and now had two roots for legs. also, she had a flower growing within the green on her head.

—-------------------
-Strength: 3 -+0-> 3
-Agility: 3 -+1-> 4
-Constitution: 10 -+1-> 11
-Intelligence: 15 -+0-> 15
-Charisma: 14 -+0-> 14

Skill:
-Regeneration: lv1 -+1-> lv2
—--------------------

Vivi happily checked out her new body as the species name on her profile has turned into “Mandrake root sprite”. but her euphoria was cut short by the screaming of a burning cat coming in her direction. seeing the flames Vivi suddenly felt intense fear. it was almost as if she could feel the pain of them on her. It was terrifying. She let out a loud shriek as she fell backwards to the ground. Luckily Ricky’s voice knew to bring her back to reality. she looked at him to see the cat was indeed stuck inside him "uhmm…" She let out and just nodded to confirm what the slime asked her. But when the slime suddenly changed colour and flames started to dance over its surface Vivi was frozen in fear again. if it was possible she would have turned pale as a ghost at that moment. "FI-FI-FI-FI… AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" She suddenly let out an even louder shriek that should be hearable through the area before she tried to crawl backwards a little bit. "the flames… it hurts… no no no no!" Why did she suddenly feel this way? Given fire is a major weakness for a plant type like her. but to be this terrified. Why did it feel so familiar?

~
{Interaction}: ~ ShylaNesthorn ShylaNesthorn ~ Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Last edited:
Altan
Interactions: TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen , Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Attributes:
Strength 6 +4
Agility 7 +3
Contstitution 6 +3
Intelligence 7 +2
Charisma 4 +5

Skills:
Lifting lvl 1 +1
Light weapon usage lvl 1 +1
Heavy weapon usage lvl 1+1
Walking lvl 1 +1
Dodging lvl 1 +1
Athletics (Stamina) lvl 1 +1
Foraging/Scavenging lvl 2 +1
Water magic lvl 0 +1
Air magic lvl 0 +1
Common language lvl 0 +1

Skill acquired via evolution
Shifting lvl 0 +1
"You're saying it like I'm not needed here. But it seems I like to annoy you so I will stay here" Responded to Stella as if trying to crack a really poor joke to at least lighten up the mood a bit.
Altan decided not to move once Stella moved under him. As he realized she was using him as some kind of safe place, so he acted like one, swiping at spiders that got too close to him or Stella.
[Party member lost!]
'Wait. What. Someone died. Collect yourself, it's also not those guys downstairs otherwise I should be able to hear it so it needs to be either Errubia or Sanae. Losing either one of them sucks!'
This is what Altan thought at the time of being a safety tower for Stella. He even wanted to start fighting more seriously but the moment he wanted to do soo, flames appeared under him, tucking his head under himself, he saw the cat spewing flames from her mouth.
'Flames from a cat's mouth what is she. A dovakhin? What did that mean again?'
As the spiders became charred to a crisp from the kitten's fire, Altan started feeling weird heat from under him, like a small campfire was lit under him, and that stench of burned hair.
Only when the cat ran away engulfed in flames did he realize that he could still feel the heat under him, slowly enveloping him.

Connecting the dots took him a while but he began his quick descent down the tower and into the pond near it.
As he stormed out of the tower and ran towards the pond did he see Errubia, not stopping his movement he said a few words and tripped over his own legs/paws into the pond.

"It's good to see you safe. I'm sorry for your loss!"
After landing in the pond and succeeding in thawing the soon-to-be fire on his body, he decided to check his notifications, for they cluttered his view.
[Level up acquired!]
[Level up acquired!]
[Level up acquired!]

'That's a lot of levels, so the fight Errubia was in was hard, if only I could somehow help with anything but I would need hands to do most of that stuff, a more humanoid form.'
[Evolution available!]
[Recommended evolution: Lesser Shifter]

As if the system had been listening to his thoughts an answer appeared before him.
'Ok, letś's see what it gives. Ok from what I see I will gain a shifting skill from it, but what does it do. WAIT WHAT? It allows me to temporarily and partially transform into a more humanoid shape. It's better than nothing, knowing that the other options only make me larger or smaller.'
So as he layed on the water surface he concentrated on the system to check what he needs to evolve into the Shifter then another window opened.
[Required skills for evolution into Lesser Shifter: four elements magic skills, several support skills.]
'
I choose to evolve into Lesser Shifter.'
[Auto acquiring necessary skills after user confirmation.]
'
I confirm'
[Necessary skills acquired. Evolution will begin shortly.]
As soon as that notification disappeared Altans body was enveloped in bright light. And it slowly vanished as if it never came.
He came out of the pond after his so-called 'evolution' and sat there.
Altan appeared to be a bit longer and thinner than before, with his paws becoming larger and more defined.
"Ok, now I will for sure need someone to explain to me how to use skills!"
He said while admiring his new self in the reflection upon the pond's surface.

While sobbing in the pond, Errubia first heard the faint scream of a cat followed by a much louder scream that sounded like Vivi. It came from the tower and it sounded like others in the party were in trouble. She wouldn't let another friend die. Errubia rushed out of the water and into the tower simply pushing any rubble out of her way while making her way to the source of the screams.

Once Errubia made it to the others, she noticed the cat inside of the hot and red slime. "YOU!" Errubia gave the slime a look that was as sharp as knives. "I hope it kills you when I pull that cat out of you. And if you survive, you must be mighty lucky." She said before stabbing her hand into the slime and pulled Stella out. However the cat was still burning. So she rushed back up to the surface to throw the cat into the pond before fishing the extinguished cat back out. "I hope you don't feel bad about me throwing you into the pond. It was a life or death situation for you." Errubia said. "Now to deal with that slime in case it survived."

She stomped back down into the tower, making the ground vibrate. As she got back down to Vivi and Ricky, she noticed Vivi had grown. Errubia hugged Vivi, hoping it was okay and consoled her. "Don't be afraid. I am here now." She said while hugging the sprite. Errubia then glanced over to the slime and said: "You better explain yourself or I will end you right here, right now."

Tellussoil Tellussoil Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread ShylaNesthorn ShylaNesthorn

Ricky still was struggling to get the cat out of him when Vivi started to scream, he looked over at her and while he couldn't figure out why she was screaming the only thing he could think of was "Thank god I don't have ears or they would be bleeding right now." As much as he loathed the cat being that was inside him, he still didn't wish to harm them and knew that if it remained inside him for any longer it would do just that, he continued to try and figure out how to eject the cat from his body when Errubia returned, plummeting her hand into his body and pulling the cat out. He scoffed "At least your brutishness is useful for something." The flames still roared on his body even with the fire source removed. "Interesting, seems I can keep this as long as I want." He focused on the flames a bit and was able to put them out himself just by thinking about it, however he could not turn them back on... it seems he would need another source to turn any mimicked element back on.

Before he could ask Vivi to stop screaming, the brute returned and scooped Vivi up into a hug and glared angerly at him demanding an explination. Ricky simply shook his jelly body trying to emulate the shaking of a head. "You dumb brute, even if you could hear what I was saying you wouldn't believe me. I was just sitting here doing nothing."

After gettting burned, yanked and then thrown into the pond. Stella could only stagger forward as she was too tired to even walk properly. Her head finally hit the ground after the cat reached a dry place and rested herself. She wasn't even in the mood to scroll through her menu and assigns all those points. Maybe later. Her eyes tiredly looking at the ruckus caused by the slime and the big girl. Huh, for some reason she felts like the big girl had gotten slightly bigger and also that ginger didn't looks like much of a ginger anymore!

"You know, you should just squash that slime, just like what you did to the ones in the tower." Stella suggested to Errubia, her paws mashed together to demonstrate a squashing motion. "I want to do it myself by can't do that with these paws."

TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen ShylaNesthorn ShylaNesthorn Tellussoil Tellussoil

Altan
Interactions: TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen , Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Altan slowly moved in between the Errubia and the slime with a bit of trouble since his now elongated limbs made him lose his sense of balance so he barely got there and fell to the ground before beginning to speak.
" I would not kill the slime, since we appeared here together. Kinda... Then it means he is one of us or something like that. Also Stella it was the one who you ran into when you were aflame."
'Thinking about it if IT was a monster IT would attack us already, or it is a docile one.... eh either way it could lend its strength to us.'
He thought to himself, before trying to stand up, yet he ended up falling down, but he did not give up so after trying a few times, Altan finally got the hang of his new form, at least to a degree where he could move like he used to.
Then he stood up and walked towards the tower and before entering it he looked back and said.
"If you have the strength to yell, argue and fight, then you have the strength to help make this place secure for the night. For we don't know what will come looking for us once the sun sets."
After saying so he went inside and started to push what he could towards the entrance way so in case they needed it they could hole up inside.

Vivi
Mandrake Sprout Dryad

Vivi was too afraid to open her eyes. She felt the tears well up. but she tried to remain strong and not give in to them. The last time she cried she hurt everyone with her voice. she was about to break when she heard Errubia. The plant opened her eyes and saw the giant yank the flaming kitty from Ricky and threw it into the pond. Vivi felt relieved and frightened by this at the same time. The kitty was saved now. But the brutish display of Errubia had Vivi feel a bit intimidated by her.

Vivi looked at Ricky. That had to hurt and she wanted to heal him. But the slime was still ablaze so Vivi was a bit on edge. At least his thoughts made it sound like he was okay. Shortly after Ricky’s flames died down and he returned to his standard jelly form. Vivi let out a small sigh and was about to go over to him when the ground started to shake. before she knew it Vivi was scooped up by Errubia and held in the giant’s arms. Vivi wanted to tell her that everything was okay now. but as the giant was angry at Ricky, Vivi got a bit scared and kept quiet. "Oh no… Ricky didn’t do anything wrong… but if I tell her she might get mad at me too…" And when Stella came back she didn’t make it any better opting to just “Squash” Ricky "N-NO!!!!!" Vivi yelled as she jumped from Errubia’s arms and stumbled over to Ricky. "Ricky did nothing wrong! Please don’t bully Ricky! He is a good slime!" She said facing Arrubia spreading her arms to protect the slime from the golem.

Errubia calmed down after Altan and Vivi vouched for the slimes innocence and that Altan said it was an accident. "I believe you. I may have let my bias against the slime cloud my judgement. I will try to tolerate that thing, as long as I don't have to touch it. I was just so concerned after already losing someone in the group that I didn't think clearly." Errubia said. She then turned towards Stella with a grin that tried to hide her anger for the cat's mischief, but Errubia clearly irradiated her true emotions despite the grin. "So cat. What was that about squashing the slime? It sounded like you wanted to get others in trouble." Errubia gave Stella a sharp gaze. The kind that could feel like a thousand piercing knives. "You are lucky you are so small and fragile, otherwise you'd be in a world of hurt now. I will save that for next time you DARE to deceive me."

Turning back around, she decided to give Ricky a half-assed apology and sweep it under the rug: "Anyways, sorry for wrongfully suspecting you. Now let's get this tower back up to shape. If we need beams I could go fell some trees based on what we need."

Well, let's just say Stella was disappointed she didn't see something goes splash. Moreover, foxy was blabbering something about the slime being one of them. That's rudiculous! The slime did attack her and beside it didn't say a damn word. The ginger seemed to take a liking, whatever. Though the big girl really pissed her off with her high and mighty talk about deceiving her and flaunting her bigger and convenient physic like that.

"Try getting your ass assaulted by something hot and slimy while you don't have limbs to reach your very rear. I promise you it will be an unforgettable experience." Stella said sharply while glaring at the slime and the big girl. She decided that she had enough talking for today, also, she kinda got disgusted by her own description so she got up from her sitting spot and climbed a nearby tree.

"I am too weak and fragile to help moving debris so I will just stay here and contemplate about universe or something while watching the surrounding." She took a comfortable loafing position on the highest branch she could reach and starting to fiddle with her menu.

TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen ShylaNesthorn ShylaNesthorn Tellussoil Tellussoil Megilagor Megilagor

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back