• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aeskinaep: I Was Reborn As A Mob OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

TanteRegenbogen

Cuddly enby auntcle
This is the OOC thread for

Aeskinaep: I Was Reborn As A Mob.​

If you have questions, need lore or want to publicly agree upon arcs or cooperation, post here.

Last edited:
Demons are a thing in this setting right? Could I be a kind of demon that was summoned by a mage? Imagined him breaking free from his master/mistress.

Demons are a thing in this setting right? Could I be a kind of demon that was summoned by a mage? Imagined him breaking free from his master/mistress.
Yes, you can be a demon who was summoned. But instead of breaking free, it could be that the summoner died at the moment of the summoning instead, leaving the demon trapped in this world.

I'm saying this just in case if a lot of people gather we could set up a discord server.
So we could do the offtop, plotting and etc. in their.

There, a cat. Hope I got the sheet right.
Generic skills are already level 1. Specialized skills like Night Vision or Charm however are freshly learned. If you give a generic skill 1 point, then it will be lvl 2. If you give a specialized skill at the start 1 point, it will be lvl 1. Understand?

Generic skills are already level 1. Specialized skills like Night Vision or Charm however are freshly learned. If you give a generic skill 1 point, then it will be lvl 2. If you give a specialized skill at the start 1 point, it will be lvl 1. Understand?
I see. So that 10 points can be used to bump a generic skill to level 11 or to obtain a bunch of specialized skills at various level?

Last edited:
Finding a nice art for what i imagine my character to be is hard.
But explaining it in words is even harder.

I see. So that 10 points can be used to bump a generic skill to level 11 or to obtain a bunch of specialized skills at various level?
Yes. Like if you use the ten points on ten generic skills, those skills are all lvl 2. Think of the logic of having lvl 0 walking. Thats why generic skills start at lvl 1.

Just in case a simple list of examples for generic skills and specialized skills would be nice for new people.
And since I myself am an overthinker i would probably make the mistake of putting generic skills in the specialized ones.

Ok just to check I don't make a mistake.
Running, jumping, and climbing are generic skills so we already have them at level 1, so if I put a point in them it will be level 2 and I will just write them as such.

Okay I updated the character sheet to list most of the general skills and a wide selection of specialized skills. Of course not all specialized skills are listed because depending on the creature you play, they might have different possibilities when it comes to ability.

If anyone thinks I should add more, just tell me.

Also "Beast language lvl 1" is the basic form of communication among all the player characters. They wont be able to verbally communicate with humans or elves until they learn at least "common (human) language lvl 1" or "Elfish lvl 1"

should I just safely assume that I don't need to write general skills like walking and beast tongue if my character will be an animal, and I'm not leveling them up.
Or should I add them if my character will be using them?
Also this is the last set of questions from me before i finish,polish and post my character.

should I just safely assume that I don't need to write general skills like walking and beast tongue if my character will be an animal, and I'm not leveling them up.
Or should I add them if my character will be using them?
Also this is the last set of questions from me before i finish,polish and post my character.
Well beast tongue is for communicating with sentient or semi-sentient creatures that aren't human or elf. Walking however doesn't necessarily need to be leveled up unless your character is built in a way where simple walking could prove difficult or be extremely tiring.

Maybe I should really make a discord server for this RP, so that we can probably discuss it in real time and save time.

i think most of us have discord.
but yes i do have discord account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back