• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aerumen

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Khora entered her house and was approached quickly by one of her servants, "Lady Zaldana, your wife is waiting for you upstairs. She didn't look too pleased."

"Not surprising."

"Am I going to have to get the janitor?"

"If you hear the cause for it yes, but for now I think I'll be able to handle her."
Khora took off up stairs leaving her guests to their own devices.

As she wandered off the servant spoke with a raised volume, "That's what you always say."

The Lady was about to open the door to her room but hesitated to open it for a moment, smirking like she had realised or noticed something. She placed her hand delicately on the knob and pushed the door open but didn't step inside. A Brass jug thunked against the open door and then Khora stepped in with closed eyes and a highly amused smile on her face.

"My Love that's expensive."

"Did you at least argue with Reverie that I should come!!?"

"Why would I argue against something I'm for?"

"Bitch! You Snakey Bitch!"

"You have responsibilities, students and the safety of the city to look after. We can't take all of Yefadorei's strongest warriors."
Khora moved to the bed and sat on the edge of it, removing the ties in her hair calmly as Valkyrie stormed in front of her.

"But I never get to do anything exciting with you anymore! Just because you're an up and coming noble house with no ties to responsibilities doesn't mean you can do what you want and leave me out of it!"

"I mean. It does."

Valkyrie made an assortment of angry noises. Khora's palms rested against the bed as she sat back slightly, admiring her angry lover. The Orange haired woman slammed the door shut and crossed her arms looking away from Khora, she had calmed down and her voice wasn't raised though was slightly broken in how she spoke.

"How long will you be gone?"

"I don't know."

She peaked over her shoulder, a more solemn sad look on her features. Khora leaned forward her elbows rest on her thighs as her hands clasped in front of her mouth. She said something in a foreign language then transitioned into common;

"It could be weeks."

Valkyrie fully turned around and took her top off, throwing it to the side she sat on Khora's lap, lifting her face up she kissed her wife longingly. She made an angry whisper at her as she shivered gently, "I hate it when you do that."

Khora laughed and lifted Valkyrie up and spun her over onto the bed, the Orange haired woman's hands dug into Zaldana's back and she bit her neck.

Mission took her armour off in her room and neatly arranged it on the bed in her room. She heard a muffled thunk sound through the walls, but thought nothing of it. Someone being clumsy in this busy house probably. Her stomach growled but she felt a guilty arise after not wanting to bother the servants into making her something - she always hated being waited on. Eventually she got comfortable in her loose shirt and left the bed room, looking around she walked back towards the way they came. Moving passed a certain room she heard various noises, mostly moaning and curse words said less in anger but more in ecstasy. She almost laughed, pushing her lips tightly together feeling like an intruder more than a guest suddenly quickly picking up the pace down stairs where she was quickly approached by a Servant.

"My Lady is there anything we can do for you?"

"Uh... call me Mission."

"Lady Mission, is there anywhere you would like to go?"

She rolled her eyes and looked around like she wanted to escape this conversation, "I'm not going to lie to you, I'm feeling quite hungry."

The servant smiled and nodded, "Then please follow me." He spun on his heel and moved through the House. Mission followed him but her attention was on the decor. Eventually they reached a dining room, it was large and impressive, for a party or big dinner celebration - though he seemed to continue through it without word, Mission almost waited in the room but through her own judgement kept following him through another door. In this room was a smaller dining area, more casual and relaxed - less formal.

"Wait here. I will see what is currently being prepared."

She nodded and walked over to the large window, peering outside at the Gardens.

The Kenku's beak looked amongst the other three like a constant point to whoever was talking at the time. And although the bird seemed like they were just tagging along they were excited to be a part of their shenanigans. It had been a while since Quiet was actually socialable.

As they reached the table and the two started, the bird took out a pouch of gold and placed it in the middle of the table as if he was "cashing in" on the drinking competition. Pouring alcohol into it's mouth to keep up with his new competitors.

---​

The woman got a drink back. Her red stained hands left partial hand prints on the tankard as she spun it around with her fingers. She tipped the drink back and for a few second just gulped down what was left of it - standing up and then just letting it drop onto the floor amongst the mess that littered the floor. She wiped her lips with her forearm, smudging the blood around them and looked around at her victims as she stepped over the wooden bench.

The tavern wench was bleeding out on the floor, still alive clutching her float as her warm life essence streamed through her fingers. She didn't mean to slash her, she was just in the way and even though she felt no guilt she still felt sorry for her. Approaching the bar counter stepping over the struggling woman she yanked her sword out of the back of a man pinned against the wooden top. The only activity in the bar was her and the half dead woman on the floor. That was until a broken whisper of voice could be heard from near the door.

"He...help... heeel."

It was too quiet to be of any real help, she approached the man who had survived his wound, his head was between the door and the door frame stopping it from closing - his brain working on instinct and fear, adrenaline. She opened the door and his one working eye widened at the sight of her. His lip trembled as half his bloody face remained motionless.

"Wh---who?"

She stepped over him as he questioned her with what he had left exiting the building and slamming the door on his head to close it. It didn't fully close, but it was enough to silence the man.

It was truly a competition now that Quiet had joined, but it didn't last long. It seemed Mystos had bit off more than he could chew, nearly hurling up the liquid in his stomach before passing out with a loud thud. The crowd of people in the tavern gave a great howl, as many would when someone would noticably cave to nausea or sleep. Tillian looked unamused, the opposite of Quiet.

"Well," Bast chuckled, "I did think he would last longer than that, even Quiet beat him!" His amusement quickly shifted to boredom, finishing his drink on hand. "Alrighty then, that's settled so I'll leave him to you," Bast swiftly stood and escaped the table before Tillian could object. He paid for the drinks in coin at the bar before moving out of the tavern and joining in on a bit of dancing going on outside.

Quiet was amused indeed, scooting close to Mystos he began to pick his hair up with his delicate claws. Playing with the Impline's tufts a bit like a child would. The bird's eyes were quite wide when it's Gaze craned towards Tillian, his beak partially open he let out a low drawn out caw noise.

The bards then decided to play something more uplifting to mirror the mood of the crowd. The bird then jumped onto the table and scurried over to Tillian taking his hands and waving them up and down to the music, the Kenku's Talon feet clattering against the wood table.

Mission had eventually taken a seat waiting for someone to come back to give her some kind of information about food. After some time they did, two servants came in one with what she assumed was a covered plate of food and the other was holding a white clothe over their arm and cutlery. She looked away, grimacing at the sight. Though as they approached her she quickly flicked her attention back and stood up.

"Okay okay, I can take it from here."

Though it was not really of use, the food was placed where she sat before and the cutlery was laid out around it. The servant with the cloth held it up in front of him, in front of Mission. She just kind of looked at it awkwardly and back up to him, snatching it from his grasp.

"Thank you." It was begrudging but she tried to remain polite. The other servant pulled the lid off the plate. It was some kind of meat wrapped in stripped vegetables and paired with what looked like a cheese, sauce drizzled over it - it was a decent sized portion for something so posh. She really just wanted something simple, not something that was cooked and prepared entirely for her.

"Avre C'ahwhe. Enjoy." The servants left her.

Mission waited for them to leave before plopping down in her chair, looking at the food. She shrugged and dug in. It was really good. Lot's of flavour, she hadn't had chicken like this before.

Tillian relaxed after a moment, his hands coming to clap together to the music and watching Quiet dance. Though he wouldn't join the dance, no matter how much other wished to see.

Fenra followed some commotion to the kitchens, barely entering in before a servant began questioning him. He was quickly shooed from the kitchen after asking for bread, a cut of seasoned loaf being handed to him on a small platter soon after. "Thank you," He said, though he looked mildly unamused, glancing at Mission. He took the bread from the platter and placed the platter on the table, waving the cut at her slightly as he left the room and headed towards the gardens. He ate what he wanted from the cut, breaking and tossing some to lure the birds away from the occupied soil.

The Kenku tried to get Tillian up, pulling on his arm. Even hopping from the table onto his shoulders whilst dancing. The bird was actually pretty good with his feet, attracting the attention of the other patrons who had never seen a Kenku dancing before. Quiet loosened up and began to push drinks in Tillian's direction with his feet as he danced. Eventually the Bird's hood dropped and his sleeves fell back from constant movement, it's black feathers aiding in the grace in his movements.

Mission sort of waved back at Fenra during the bread commotion. She stood and reached over took a cob for herself. She kinda hoped he would talk with her, but he was gone. After eating the food Mission sat back in the chair, very satisfied with what she had been given. It made her content, and her worries about being waited on were temporarily suppressed, she would never complain again if this is the type of food she'd be given. Though she did miss the company of eating with Blu and the others, sitting in this dining room was just too lonely. The next thought on her mind was to Bathe.

She took a trip towards the Bathhouse on her own before she could be collared by a servant. The Bathhouse was very different in design to the House, it was recognisable to her - she deduced it was Dwarven with an Elvish twist. Not like the ones she saw in Bast's glance of the path, this one whilst well structured and looked great with white columns was less ornate, magical and more technically practical - a waterwheel to constantly churn the water when she entered and Dragon grids designed by dwarves splitting the heat source under the body of water. Also Mission could not truly escape a Servant as one was on standby at the entrance of the Bathhouse looking after a variety of clothes, towels and potions... perfumes to be more accurate. The woman with tied up blonde hair and many ring piercings along the bottom of her very long ears, a Dwan Elf.

"Ah! Hello. I was told you'd come by!" The Servant began to take a few things from behind her desk as she spoke, "Mission right? The changing rooms are just further down and this bottle is to be used after you finish, don't drink it - may be obvious but other guests have mistaken it for narcotics potions before. It's perfume, I chose Vanilla & Fae's Grass for you." The servant lay out a folded towel on the countertop, a folded silk gown and the perfume bottle on top of it. "The effects last for 48 hours, keeping you refreshed, sweat free and you're resistent to dirt sticking to your skin. Though don't go testing that by rolling in the mud hehe. Once you're in the bath I'll collect your cloths and have them washed and sent to your room - feel free to use the Silk Garment."

Mission just blinked and nodded, not too sure what to say. She got undressed, leaving her clothes folded to be tended to and took the potion with her Towel to the Water, leaving them on the edge as she stepped in. It was comfortably warm, the water was perfectly clear to begin with - though bubbles built up around where she sat. It was a smart function. She let out a long drawn out sigh of relief, leaning her head back against the edge behind her, a squishy rubbery material that ran along the rim for the bather's comfort probably. Mission fully indulged in the pleasure of the water.

She had the bath to herself, for about 20 minutes. She was then joined by a Dark scarred woman who took a seat almost directly beside her. Khora. She was smirking as usual, getting relaxed in the water beside Mission. Valkyrie also dipped in, on the opposite side of Mission against the right side bath wall facing in their direction as they were close to a corner. the orange haired woman let out a great sigh.

Mission smirked. "You two have fun?"

Valkyrie tilted her head in confusion.

"I was hoping you'd join us instead of walking passed." Khora spoke calmly. Her wife however was less than composed about it, now realising what she meant. Her face frowning and blushing.

Mission laughed, though it slowly deteriorated as she felt slightly uncomfortable suddenly. She felt cold and hot at the same time.

"I'm kidding dear. I'm glad we are spending time together before I go on my little quest with Mission and the others. I think after that I can behave for a bit."

"I still want to come."

"Well, your family needs you here. And I'm going to come back, so you can look forward to that. Then I promise we can spend all the time you want together, I'll even plan a trip that's of less seriousness than this one. For now let me think of you when I get into trouble, if you're there with me I'll just be worrying about you."

As Khora spoke Mission squirmed, she sunk deeper into the water with her face tilted down, flushed with embarrassment as her sensory nerves fired rapidly, not sure what to register.

"You don't need to worry about me."

Valkyrie stood up and slowly walked over to Khora, passed the struggling Mission. She stood in front of her wife for a moment who looked up at her chiselled body with a grin.

"Don't I?"

"Weeeell."
Valkyrie knelt down in front of Khora and gave her kiss, it was long. Their arms embraced each other. Valkyrie pinched her under the water and Khora yelped quite out of character. The Orange haired woman split up Mission and Khora by sitting between them. Mission had snapped out of her trance, she sat up the other half of her face resurfacing, still pink from embarrassment.

"Sorry about her. When she thinks of something that she may find amusing, it's rare that she doesn't go through with it. It's why she would make a terrible noble if people actually knew of her." Valkyrie's voice raised only slightly near the end. It calmed again when speaking to Mission,"We haven't really spoken properly, I saw you fighting at the Castle, and I was impressed - I'm Valkyrie Thendrim, this one's wife and the only one who can shut her up. Probably the first time you've heard her so quiet in a while."

The two looked over to Khora, she was sitting against the wall simply rubbing water up her arms. She wasn't smiling for once and looked ashamed. Her eyes were closed and she just concentrated on cleaning herself. Valkyrie looked back at Mission with a pleased smile.

"Mission."

"Hm.. I like that name. Just Mission?"

"Allura."

Valkyrie's eyebrow raised, "I know that family."

Mission suddenly looked shocked, momentarily anyway. Her eyes narrowed only slightly as she looked at the Orange haired woman who remained calm. For some reason she expected a more aggressive demeanour.

"My Father is a known Swordsman among Humans. I'm surprised an Elf would know."

"Aha! Sebastian Allura! Yes, I've had him at one of my fighting schools before, The Thendrim Family learns about a lot of famous fighters. No wonder you were so gifted at cutting down foes."
Valkyrie seemed more excited, the opposite of what Mission expected to hear.

"I think he has mentioned a bunch of Fiery haired Elf Fighters to me before, as more a story than anything though. He liked telling stories, my father was creative."

"Creative Swordsman must have a Creative mind. How is he doing?"

"You tell me."
Mission looked at the water surface, her face went into it's emotionless state. Though she was sad.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Did he bring anyone with him?"
Mission looked genuinely concerned for an answer.

Valkyrie had to think, she concentrated for a moment before nodding, "A Girl... you have a sister?"

"Aliel."
Mission whispered, "I haven't seen any of them in years."

Valkyrie empathised with Mission, a family woman that knew she would be in pain if she was parted from Thendrim for so long, "Why?"

Mission frowned, "We've just met. It's none of your business." She stood up and looked down at the Thendrim Lady, "And if your Wife uses magic on me like that again, I'll slit her throat." The Black Hound got out of the Bath and snatched up her towel and potion, moving to the changing rooms. Valkyrie watched her leave and sat back into the water letting out a long drawn out weary sigh.

"She has a really nice ass."

Khora blew an amused bit of air out of her nose. Valkyrie huffed and looked away from her,

"You're not allowed to laugh or look at me for another 30 minutes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back