• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Adventurers Guild recruiting!

player2

Classy Gentlemen
Come on and all to join in the amazing, stupendous, Adventuring Guild! Or at least the idea thereof. We need four or five stalwart adventurers who are willing to devote their time to building the guild! What does the guild do you ask? Why may I be wasting your time you ask? Well, I have answers for all those questions and more! 

Well you see, the adventuring guild is an idea about a guild that partakes in fulfilling bounties or other missions it decides to back as according to the founders, where the guild gathers a little bit of the cut and the adventurers take off with the rest! These adventures are fleshed out by our DM and only by him, but do not fret! For those who would wish to lead astray from the guild, there are probably plenty of other missions unclaimed by the guild and those are  controlled by those who wish to control them and fulfilled by those who wish to fulfill them! This aspect is a bit of a world building action, as the guild is placed in a world I have already made and can be affected dramatically by a number of events. (more on that later)

With this in mind, I ask once again for only four or five people to be the founders of this guild. Once founded the guild will be open to all who wish to partake, whether new or old, DM or daring hero!

I will answer most questions below as well as provide a discord.

So sorry, I can't play on chatrooms.

Oh no, that is just for to keep track of the members and the world as a whole. I was thinking something more along  the lines of d20 or even here for the actual roleplay. If you still cannot though, that's fine too. 

Oh no. Just not a chatroom, so if I was going to play, I could'nt do anything on Discord.

Just to clear things up, this is DnD 4e. There is also a Discord chat but that will serve as a sort of HQ but the real thing will be done either here or on roll20

:)

Will players always be going on guild quests with other players, or can they go alone where it's one-on-one with them, the DM, and the characters created by the DM?

sounds like the guild of dungeoneering

It does I suppose

Will players always be going on guild quests with other players, or can they go alone where it's one-on-one with them, the DM, and the characters created by the DM?

I am sure the GM would not mind making smaller one-on-one quests for small things or for higher level players. 

I'm sorry for not answering earlier but I'm here now, all those who haven't already  join the discord chat!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back