• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Adventurers! and the Crown of Conquest [Closed]

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• A
    dventurers!

directed by Squad141 Squad141

treasures, trains, soldiers, scars, action, combat, orchestral music, the 1930's, heroes, villains, teamwork, mysticism, betrayal, thrills, globe-trotting, puzzles, dungeons

Adventurers!

Crown of Conquest

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:
Well, if this is anything like the OG Indiana Jones, then there’s gonna be nazis . And where there are nazis, there are anti-fascists with fists of steel. Sign me up to punch some nazis!

This seems like a sweet setup!
Yoooooo! I'll grab my shovel!
Well, if this is anything like the OG Indiana Jones, then there’s gonna be nazis . And where there are nazis, there are anti-fascists with fists of steel. Sign me up to punch some nazis!
Alrighty! Glad you all are as excited as I am. I’ll be making a discord for our OOC later today (since I’m preoccupied rn), so right now would be a great time to start thinking of some early character concepts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back