• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventure, Fantasy and Metal

Utred95

Welcome

Hello! Hello! Thank you for checking out my request thread. This is a fresh thread that I will update with new plots and ideas as they come to me, so if you don't find something you like this time, do check back in future!

About me

I'm 23, male and I am from the UK. I have been roleplaying for the best part of a year now and I think I have improved a lot over that time, but I am by no means an expert writer. I am prone to mistakes here and there, but I am not here to construct the best novel of the decade, I simply want to have a good time writing some cool stories. I still aim to write around two paragraphs per post, and I like to keep them as detailed as possible.

Plots

I'm going on an adventure!

For this one I am looking for somebody to take on the role of a storyteller/GM to guide MC through an adventure wrought with peril and wonder. I have no strict guidelines for this one and we can make it as simple or intricate as we like.

Metal Legend

My idea for this plot is about two friends (metalheads/rockers) in the modern world who feel out of place with the way the world has gone. Then one day they find a way to another realm (perhaps by being sucked into an old arcade game or maybe they are in a band and when they play the new song they just made they open up a portal). This realm is filled to the brim with all things metal and fantasy, and their arrival has been long foreseen by those that live there.

As with my other idea, this can be as simple or as complicated as we like. I just want to have some fun building a world full of references to two of my favourite things; fantasy and metal.

Other likes

• Lord of the Rings
  • The Wheel of Time
  • Historical (Vikings/Ancient Greece)
  • Fantasy
  • D&D
  • Sci-fi

I might want to be the storyteller for your MC, but I need more information before I decide it.

What kind of MC do you want to play? Lawfully strict? Bubbly? Vengeful? Witty? Something else?

What kind of dominant tone do you want the MC's adventure to be? Serious? Hillarious? Edgy? Gory? Heartwarming? Heartwrenching? Something else?

What setting do you want the adventure to take place? Medieval? Futuristic? Space? Pirate? Wild west? Steampunk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back