• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventure awaits

Imaginiaria

Hello roleplayers out there. My name is Imaginaria and I have some ideas I want to try. Before we go into that, rules first.
Easy stuff out of the way, no god-moding, controlling my characters, etc, you get it.
I don't have many triggers (Except sexual themes so don't try any) and I can get very dark at points, so if that bothers you, tell me beforehand and I'll tone it down for you. Roleplaying is is supposed to be fun for everyone and I don't want either of us to feel to uncomfortable.
I prefer PM instead of threads.
If you are busy and can't roleplay, please let me know first or, if you can't let me know why you were gone if you come back. I have school and might not be able to reply much either. Just letting you know.
I can do 1-2 paragraphs, but may end doing a one-liner if my mind goes at points. I know it irritates people, but please bear with me. Luckily it mainly happens during dialogue so hopefully it won't be too be a deal.
Please write in third-person. First-person doesn't do it for me.
For characters, you can have more than one.

Now onto to stories:

1. For centuries, a war between elves, humans, and dwaves over a sacred crystal known as the El that granted great power to the wielder raged on. But when they found that by taking the El, they'd be taking the life that it gives to world of Kardia, they returned it to its rightful place, now guarded by three powerful beings.
One day, two (Or more.) people are visited by strange orbs that leads them to a strange cave where they soon meet. There, they learn that the orbs are actually two the three guardians of the El who say that they need their help, for the El is slowly being drained away because of a traitor in their group who forsaken them and is taking the power of the El for himself. Now they must band together and stop the traitor and save Kardia.

2. The world of Azuria is made up of three realms: Allora, Pandemonium, and Aura. Each Realm is guarded by a magical barrier, making it nearly impossible to get pass to the other realms. The world is inhabited by many races such as humans, Yokai, Oni and many more. For months you've been having the same dream: wandering through a castle in what seems to be a destroyed Azuria and facing off a dark knight with unknown allies. When it seems that victory is yours, it's revealed to be a facade and you killed by the knight only to wake up from the dream. But this time, a strange orb is floating above you. It leads you the unknown ally in dream (my character) who has the same dream and was brought to you. The both of you find out that you've been chosen to become an Envoy. Envoys are beings who can cross through the three realms and can take Eidolons; souls and spirits of great warriors from long ago. You have been chosen because the dark knight in your dream is an actually person who was once an Envoy but went insane with power and is slowly taking over all of Azuria. Now you must travel through Azuria and defeat the dark knight or else the nightmare will come true.

So those are my ideas. If interested, please comment below or PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back