• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Advanced Partner Search!

GreyZone

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, my name is Kamryn. I am in search for another long-term, detailed, partner to start an OOC roleplay with.

My requirements for a partner:

1. Solid understanding of grammar and writing--we all have typos, but I would prefer someone who is detailed in their writing and cares about the presentation of their posts
  2. Dedication to length--Two paragraphs are more are fine, but I need something that I can go off of in a response. Nothing is too long, but please, no one-liners. I'll match however much you give me.
  3. Availability--I'm replying constantly, so I would prefer a partner who can reply multiple times a day. Naturally, real life comes before roleplay if something comes up. I will warn you if I have some oddity occur where I will miss a day of replying.
  4. Developed characters and contribution to the plot--I put effort into every character, theme, and plot thread I invest into the story, so I would like the same.
  5. An ability to handle rough/and or advanced themes with grace.
  6. Nothing anime, please.

Now here's a little bit about me and what you can expect:

1. I am equally comfortable with playing male and female characters!
  2. I would prefer to roleplay mxf
  3. I am currently in school, but do reply multiple times a day if you do as well! I'm on US Eastern time. If anything is out of the ordinary, I will tell you beforehand.
  4. Romance does not have to be the main plot, but I do prefer having it involved
  5. I prefer to start with a vague idea and allow the story to write itself.

Let's discuss possible starters!

I have experience in/am interested in insane asylums, Deaf/ASL-using characters, foster homes, old Hollywood, World War II, Victorian-themed settings, 20's, 40's... If you have a particular era that you're interested in, I'm sure I can adapt! That also goes for most cultures; tell me what you're interested in and if I don't know it well, I'll research.

Message me if you're interested! Thanks!

--GreyZone

Hello! I am definitely okay with you're requirements, I'm on central US time, and I would reply frequently as well; from either my tablet or computer. I am new to this site, however, and I have to get ten posts and have my account for 24 hours before being able to have full access to the site. But, I don't have any preferences on era and I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you! :)

yesss

I don't have great grammar in conversations, but I do care a lot about my posts. I put effort into them, I take time with them, and I do what I can to give the story and the response the thought and care it deserves.

I honestly get a little bored with mxf, and I myself am not straight, so I do prefer things that stray from the gender binary and heteronormative culture; but otherwise I absolutely love getting very, very seriously into roleplays, and dedicating a lot of time and effort to them. I might not have as much time in the upcoming year as I'd like, but I'm pretty sure I can manage two or three posts a day regardless.

I've been roleplaying for five years, and most of those with another serious and dedicated partner, so yeah, I feel like some serious and thoughtful roleplays are super up my ally.

I also have a small armada of OCs with several paragraphs each of personality description, which I've been working on for multiple years. Lol.

I would love to write with you.

As I am in college, and I attend college out of state, I hover between US Central and US Mountain Time. I can post most every day, and I will alert you when I cannot.

I love having romance in my RPs and I can give you usually 3+ paragraphs per post. I've been roleplaying for about six years total. I would also like to do a DHH involved RP if you're still up for that.

You seem to have many of the requirements I look for in a good RPer! My spelling and grammar is usually spot on, but like you said, I will make the occasional typo. I'm fairly new here so I do not have any examples, but my posts normally range from 2-6 paragraphs. I am very easily sucked into an RP and I love to see characters develop. I'd be most interested in doing a World War II RP with you as I really enjoy the 40s period (^.^)

Hi Kamryn,

My name is Abi and I'd love to try out role playing with you. I'm new to the site(so please PM me if interested), but I have a ever-growing imagination and spend much of my free time doing creative writing individually or with my twin sister, Katie.

I really like your insane asylum idea (it reminds me of Pretty Little Liars, which I love), and I think that together we could create an amazing story. But I'd really be up for about anything (except anime), and I agree that vague plots are the best way to start out.

I really like creating and developing characters, and of course romance is always a fun addition to a story (I'd prefer to play a female role).

Thanks, Abi

P.S. I won't be able to most much for this next week because I'm grounded (for not cleaning up bread crumbs, long story)

Hello!

I would be very interested in starting a role play with you. Unfortunately I just joined this website so I can't private message you until I have 10 posts or whatever.

A little bit about me and my role playing style-

+I like to write. A lot. We're talking a page on Word per character, no problem. Two to four pages for introduction. I love detail, I love reading about internal thought processes.

+I reply at least once a day or once every other day.

+I LOVELOVELOVE drama. Angst. Lies. Betrayal.

+I've been role playing for over ten years and would consider myself to be advanced in terms of grammar, spelling, general writing style.

+Character development is a must.

+I get super into my role plays and will spent hours finding the perfect images for settings or outfits for my characters. Just an FYI.

Right now I'm craving a Serial Killer x Vampire or Fallen Angel x Human role play. Hope to hear from you!

What kind of Plots do you have in mind? I particularly enjoy fantasy, but I am CRAVING a kidnapping at the moment.

I have two strong male characters that I think would fit your preferences.

One is doing time in an asylum for murder. The other is a fifteen year old foster child.

I also have 2 pairs of foster parents.

I work from home, so I'm always on, however, if I get a call, it could take a while for me to get back to you.

My responses are usually between 3 and 7 paragraphs long.

Pm me if interested. I can send you a sample of my responses. I'm new, so I'm not able to start a pm conversation yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back