• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Advanced - Childhood Storyline

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I am searching for someone who would be interested in playing opposite of a character design that I have had for quite some time. It would center around a teenager who has somehow been turned back into a child, and female as well. It could be that the person she is interacting with is more of a mother figure, or other children from pre-school or elementary school, or otherwise. I am open to the nature and reason of the change as well as whether this was some kind of accident or if this was intentional. I should also at this point be clear that I am interested in exploring the SOCIAL and EMOTIONAL ways that this would affect how my character interacts with the world such as the types of activities she is allowed to do, or encouraged to do, and the amount of freedom, or lack of freedom, she has now.

I am open to the world being more modern (non-magical based), set in an anime world such as Sonic the Hedgehog, Fairy Tail, Naruto, or Pokemon, or be more fantasy based such as with elves or anthromorph. I would be interested in someone who can write at minimum four paragraphs per post and respond at least a couple of times per week as well. I do use BBC Code in my posts, and Face Claims (Anime Inspired) are also welcome for painting picture within the mind. My posts tend to be about six to nine paragraphs in length and I tend to focus a lot on descriptions as well as character development and the relationships. As this would involve children I would prefer another female for her to be interacting with, or more of a light-hearted PG-13 storyline with a boy around her age.

If you are interested please send me a private message,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back