• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adriano's School of Peculiarities [Reboot]

erzulie erzulie I'm very sorry for this but it looks like I won't be able to participate after all. Some irl stuff came up and I can't take on more roleplays than the ones I'm already in. Good luck though!

erzulie erzulie I'm very sorry for this but it looks like I won't be able to participate after all. Some irl stuff came up and I can't take on more roleplays than the ones I'm already in. Good luck though!
That’s fine, I wish you the best irl! ^_^

Oh gosh sorry guys! -Duskt- -Duskt- SP3CT3R SP3CT3R honestly, if it’s not overpowered it should be fine. If your character has more visible mutations, that would actually be great! It’d make them adapting harder and the rp more interesting!

Oh gosh sorry guys! -Duskt- -Duskt- SP3CT3R SP3CT3R honestly, if it’s not overpowered it should be fine. If your character has more visible mutations, that would actually be great! It’d make them adapting harder and the rp more interesting!
Would something outside of someone turning into a monstrous spider be to far out there?

Would something outside of someone turning into a monstrous spider be to far out there?

No, it's not that outlandish, but you would have to be more specific about it. Like, is this just a variation of a shape shifting mutation or is your character a hybrid of some sort. Really any mutation is fine as long as the character isn't over powered and has some reasonable weaknesses/limitations.

No, it's not that outlandish, but you would have to be more specific about it. Like, is this just a variation of a shape shifting mutation or is your character a hybrid of some sort. Really any mutation is fine as long as the character isn't over powered and has some reasonable weaknesses/limitations.
I was thinking a character that when they got agitated or stressed out they transformed in a shedding like fashion into a monstrous spider. Weaknesses would be like any other arachnid

Just wondering what are the differences in classes? Like class A, B,C???

It's under the lore tab. ^^

Ranks:
A - Highest level; been here +4 years
B - Students who have been with Adri for over 2 or 3 years at most.
C - Lowest level, new students. Still have little to no control over powers.

Just wondering what are the differences in classes? Like class A, B,C???
A - Highest level; been here 4 years. They have the most control out of the students.

B - Students who have been with Adri for over 2 or 3 years at most. They have more control over their powers but not as much as A levels

A - Highest level; been here 4 years. They have the most control out of the students.

B - Students who have been with Adri for over 2 or 3 years at most. They have more control over their powers but not as much as A levels

Thank you ^_^

Yes, character submission will be closed on February 10th and then those who are picked will be directed to the ic.

I'll just drop this in here, and play with the character sheet for a bit I think~
^~^ I'm fairly interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back