• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The School Council of Shizuka High

The Cobalt Killer

Secondhand Wonderland
Welcome to Shizuka High's very own Student Council. I am Hiroshi Tomachi, your President, and this is your Vice; Yukimura Shouichirou. This way, please. It's time for you to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the first meeting had ended, Hiroshi walked out of the door of the meeting room, dismissing his fellow council members. There was still half an hour of lunch left, so he decided to do some work for the council. He proceeded to the library, and then climbed the stairs to the computers. When he sat down, he logged on to the school's server, and opened up the Newspaper Shared Folder, accessible only by those working for the paper. He noticed that the Notes, Pictures, Drafts and Reports folders were all empty. In fact, the only document present was the template.

He opened up a new document, using the template, and added in what he could. He began with the Editor's Note and contents page, and then wrote a couple of pages from himself, the Student Council President. It didn't take him long, and when he was done he saved the document and left the library, hoping to find one of his friends. He looked for Naoki in his classroom, on the fields and in the Himeji Houseroom.

"Finally, I can leave." Hana stood up from her chair and walked to the classroom she had to tidy up. She took an eraser and cleared the blackboard, then put the chairs back in their rightful places. "I don't really need to go shopping, do I?" Hana walked up to the Himeji houseroom.

"Hiroshi-San. I didn't think I would see you here, are you in my house?" She asked, taking a donut out of her pocket that she got for lunch this morning at the bakery.

"Am I in your house?" Hiroshi mimicked, cockily. "Oh, please. If it weren't for me, this house wouldn't be half the house it is." Hiroshi walked over to the table in the middle of the room, and sat down. "Please," he began. "Call me Hiro-san, Hana-chan." He sighed. "Tell me a bit about yourself, I'd like to get to know you."

"Um, okay, Hiro-San." She sat down at the opposite side of the table. "Why do you want to get to know me? I'm not that interesting. And anyways, I already told you everything that I would like to share in the meeting room. There isn't a lot more that I'm comfortable with sharing with you. Don't take it into offense, but I've only just met you." What was wrong with Hana today? Maybe she should've listened to that boy earlier.

"Sorry. I'm just a bit moody today. I'm not usually full of myself like I was earlier." Hana apologized for being so grumpy, then looked down at the floor.

Fushimi didn't see a big point in leaving the meeting room of cause he needed to see the head about the finance of the council but he could do that at anytime and with only half an hour left of lunch it wasn't worth it. Fushimi just rocked back on his chair and took his glasses off placing them on the table in front of him but after about thirty second he got bored of doing nothing and began thinking up something to do. He picked up his glasses normally he wouldn't dream of talking with his coworkers as he normally never did but he wanted to get to know some of the new people, well less get to know them and more make his job easier by knowing what they look like.

Taking a guess and knowing what house most of the council members were in it was simple to find where some of them would be in the Himeji Houseroom but as a Matsumoto and with all the house rivalry that went on last year just walking in would cause a stir or at least Fushimi guessed it would but he decided to do it anyway. He walked into the Himeji houseroom and looked around his guess was correct two of the council member were talking at a table and Fushimi decided to join them taking a seat next to Hiroshi and ignoring the rest of Himeji around him. "I'm not interrupting am I?"

Hiroshi smiled with a sense of accomplishment, having got such a character as Hana to open up a little bit. "No worries," he gave her a reassuring look. He walked over to the chair closest to hers, and looked her in the eyes. "I can tell you're not one to share with many, but even if you don't believe it, you're gonna need people around you. People to hold close." He paused and then stood up and walked over to the coffee table, on which his files lay. He picked them up and sat back down, putting his feet up on the table. As he spoke, he continued to flip through the pages. "I have many jobs as Student Council President, and get to know many people. I know your type. Eggs." He glanced up, expecting to see the look of confusion on her face. "Hard on the outside, soft on the inside," he elaborated, as he stood up. "I'll see you around."

As he said this, he pinched her cheek playfully and then proceeded out of the houseroom. The end of lunch was growing near and he had to return to his classroom. As he was exiting, Fushimi entered. "Fushimi?" he asked, confused. "Watch your step now, you're on Himeji territory." He chuckled as he left the two. "Well, I'm off, unless there was something you wanted?"

Hana blushed a little. "Okay." She went to the girl's bathroom to fix her hair, when suddenly a few girls from her class came in. They despised Hana, and were embarrassed to be around her.

"Oh, it's you again. Can you hurry up so we don't have to be around you?" The first girl laughed, then everyone else did. She hated being laughed at.

Hana frowned. "Why are you always so mean? Why don't you hurry up mocking me and leave." She shouted at them.

"Who do you think you're speaking to? Someone below you? Oh right, that's everyone, isn't it. You think you're perfect, which you obviously aren't." The girl grabbed her by the collar and threw her on the ground.

Fushimi shrugged his shoulder. "Nah it nothing the one I wanted to talk to just got up and left somewhere, I don't know maybe i'll stick around and insult some first years from your house hope you don't mind." Fushimi said smirking loud enough so most of the room could hear him which was just what he wanted. He rocked back on the chair sighing "Mission failed." He muttered to himself he didn't get any information on Hana but just then an idea came to mind who was just talking to Hana, Hiroshi was.

He stood and speed walked to catch up to him which he managed to do somehow. "Hey Hiroshi, whats Hana like?"

"Hana?" Hiroshi smiled as he turned to face Fushimi. The two continued to walk down the wall, while Hiroshi spoke, "She's interesting. She acts all strong and mighty but she's actually a nice soul."

Hiroshi stopped just outside his classroom. "What was it you really wanted, Fushimi?"

Fushimi tilted his head confused. "what was it I really wanted, well to gain information for Matsumoto really see i'm a Matsumoto spy that everybody knows i'm in Matsumoto but yet I have a may to get information out of people with ease like for example now you just gave away information on another member of your house giving me just what I want." Fushimi smirked he didn't know what he really wanted so he just let his imagination do the thinking. "Hows that for a answer?"

Hana hit her head on the brick wall, causing a scratch on her head. It bled down her face. "You're horrible people!" She exclaimed, running out of the bathroom, holding the scratch on her head with her hand. "Ow!" Hana began to cry from the pain. She ran out into the coridoor, passing Fushimi and Hiroshi and stopping. "Do you guys know where the nurse's office is!?" Hana tried to wipe her tears, but they kept on coming. Blood came from the scratch on her head down to her head and traveled down her arm. "Ew!"

"Oh ha ha," Hiroshi said sarcastically, not at all amused by what Fushimi had said. "Seriously though Fushi-san, it's almost the end of lunch."

As Hiroshi waited impatiently for an answer, he heard an odd sound. It had been Hana. She had blood on herself. She asked where the nurse's office was, and so Hiroshi went over. "Here," he said, taking her arm. "Come with me. What on earth happened?" he asked, concerned. As he led her down the hall, he took his handkerchief from his pocket, and began to wipe Hana's wound.

Hana flinched. "Thanks..." More tears ran down her cheeks, and she started blushing. "I fell over.. Then I hit my head on a wall." Hana was glad he was concerned about her, but also sad that she had to trouble him into doing something like this. "You don't have to do this you know."

Fushimi shrugged and tapped his nose he was clearly not going to say what her really wanted.

Fushimi decided to tag along with the two he wanted to know what happened who knows why he just hated seeing first years in pain one of his less know things is that he cares about first years even if he doesn't show it not to mention first years on the council even if he acts like he doesn't like them he does. Fushimi listened to her answer and was not amused just falling and hitting her head doesn't seem like something that would happen since she seems like a to much of a girly girl to be running what she tripped over her own to feet unlikely. "Lies."

"You fell over?! Oh my...!" Hiroshi chuckled ironically. "Where? How did you end up in this state?" Hiroshi turned over his shoulder and gave Fushimi a look of disapproval. "Come here," he said. "Take a closer look. Do you think she'll need stitches?"

While he awaited Fushimi's trusty analysis, he put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her a little closer. "You'll be OK," he said reassuringly. "I think..."

Fushimi crouched down slightly taking a closer look at the injury. "Unlikely it should heal fine in a few day the may thing would be getting it cleaned after all we wouldn't want it getting infected but other than that nothing time wouldn't heal plus stitches would just ruin that beautiful face of hers." Fushimi said he was quite certain he wasn't a doctor nor anywhere near that standard but he did have basic medical knowledge and a good intuition. He looked at Hana. "Ignore Hiroshi you will be fine no I think needed." He said giving a look of disapprove towards Hiroshi.

Hiroshi sniped a cocky smile back at Fushimi. He didn't care if he was wrong, he just wanted to be sure.

"I'm confident that you will be alright too, just making sure. The nurse's office is just here." He pointed to the room to the right of them, and led her in. Unlike the hallway, there were actual signs of life here, and Hiroshi took Hana to the nurse. "She fell over," he said, pointing to her wound. "Please help her."

Hana's cheeks turned red. She stopped crying, as she felt safe around them both. "I sort of tripped over my own feet, I wasn't looking..." Her eyes looked to the other side of the corridor. She felt really flustered having Hiroshi's arm around her neck, it sort of made her feel nice, but nervous at the same time.

She usually came to others for help, and so she did. But Hana felt like she was troubling them too much. "I'm sorry... I feel fine now. I don't need to go here anymore..." Hana ran down the corridor to a different girls bathroom, and locked herself in one of the stalls. 'I know that they're my friends and they tried to help me, but I've set a bad example for myself this morning.. And what those girls did to me, I lied to them about it. Now they'll hate me if they find out!' She thought to herself.

After Hana darted from his company, Hiroshi put his hands on his hips and turned to Fushimi, shaking his head. "Amazing..." he said. "Would you look at that? Something's up." He looked at where Hana had ran and then to Fushimi. "What do you think?" he asked, once again relying on Fushimi's trusty analysis.

Fushimi shrugged. "You are right she acts all strong and mighty but in hindsight she really has a nice soul and maybe one that's a little to fragile I feel like she needs a sticker that says handle with care on her you know like the ones they have on boxes." Fushimi said more to himself then anyone

He turned to Hiroshi. "I can do some digging if you want its won't be that hard the first years will tell nearly anything to a third year but yeah something is definitely up, my guess bulling but that's just from personal experiences and well guessing at this point." Fushimi said when he was young her had similar thing were he felt like he couldn't tell anyone or it would just get worse. "Well either that or she was telling the truth and she just fell."

"Maybe I shouldn't have lied..." Hana said. "Maybe I should have just told them the truth, then they would have liked me more. They might know I'm lying..." She unlocked the bathroom stall and ran out into the corridor, but quickly changed her mind and reminded herself that they would hate her even more if she told the truth after lying.

Hana walked up onto the roof. Gladly, no one was there. She was going to skip lessons for the rest of the day and just rest here alone. Hana lay down on the ground and looked up at the sky. "It's pretty..." She scanned her eyes over the bright blue sky and clouds forming together.

"Yeah, I agree. As school council, we are obliged to look into this. Bullying... Hmm... Disgraceful!" Hiroshi put his game face on. "We must find these bullies. Feel free to look into it then."

Fushimi sighed. "I just gave myself more work didn't I." He muttered. "Well first things first I'm going to confront Hana since well that worked with me back in the day when someone confronted me about it." Fushimi said it only just then occurred to him that he didn't know where she would be. "Now then where would she be any ideas?"

"Haven't the faintest idea... All I know is that we should get back to class before the end of lunch!" With that, Hiroshi saluted Fushimi and ran off back to his classroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back