• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adderson's School for the Elements -- Interest Check

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.
What a great title.
I haven't gotten a lot written up for this because, well, I want to make sure people are interested first, but I'll start editing this post as I work on it.

Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Electric, Plant, Dark, and Light.
Each element unique in its own right, and treated fairly at [INSERT SCHOOL NAME]. Of course, this didn't come without its issues throughout the years. Everyone knows that Light and Dark are the rarest of the rare with only a couple students being born with their powers every generation. Close behind them is Electric and Plant, with only handfuls of students being graced. And of course, the common elements -- Fire, Earth, Water, and Air.
In [INSERT SCHOOL NAME]'s history, it had had a... troubled past, to be put lightly. It's no secret that years ago, a wielder of Dark tried to bring about the end of the school, claiming that the rarer elements should never be treated the same as the common. Although this started out as pranks, it soon turned serious -- violent, even, and did not end well. It's a tale that the school has tried to hide, but is still whispered amongst the students even to this day as many of them glance at the Dark students, fear and distrust in their eyes.

And now, we come to the present time.
Again, the pranks have started, and the staff is hard-pressed to try and figure out who is behind it and put a stop to it before any harm can come. Kaito, currently the only Light wielder, is convinced that again, it is the Dark wielder at fault. Armed with only his passionate belief and the help of his friends, [INSERT FRIEND NAMES WHEN THEY EXIST], to try and pin these pranks on the Dark wielder before it's too late.
Meanwhile, [NAME], the Dark wielder, struggles to clear their name with the help of their friends -- the only couple students at the school basically even willing to talk to them at this point. With Kaito on their tail and no clear way to rid themself of the rumors and shrug away the past of the previous Dark wielders, many of who aren't known for being the... well, we'll say the nicest.
It's a battle between Light and Dark, with the school starting to tear in two. The pranks are growing worse. It'll only be a matter of time before students start to get hurt, or Adderson's has to close its doors... forever.
Will they find the answer in time?

--

Alright, so that's the basics there.
I figure there will be eight main characters, each representing an element, with members being able to only claim one... at least for the time being.
However, I strongly encourage plenty of side characters because there's no fun without a bunch of side characters.
If you would like to claim an element, please just say so, and then also if they're a friend of Light or Dark. I'd like to keep it probably four and four, or more for Light than Dark.

Light -- Kaito, claimed by Winona
Plant -- claimed by Meridel

Dark -- NAME, claimed by Vale
Water -- claimed by Strawberry
Fire -- claimed by wonderously

Electric -- claimed by Nico
Earth -- claimed by Probably George
Air -- UNCLAIMED

Last edited:
This sounds interesting! I'd like to claim Water and be a friend of Dark's!

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone! ^.^ I've updated everything with the claims, and now we just need an Air student. I'll get to work on the actual thing so we can start this sometime soon... hopefully. Although I'll probably keep it simple and not even add that much.

Also, Probably George Probably George and Nico Nico , could you please pick Light or Dark? ^.^" Just trying to organize the kiddos.
We're trying to keep it four and four, so only one more for Dark, however.

And we have a form made already so you guys can get a head start

Name + Age + Role
Description, including personality and history
Other

For now you can either post them here or PM them to me or Winona (probably idk we haven't discussed this far) but then once an actual page is made the forms can be added there

Yeah, what Vale said. I'll be putting the stuff together to make an actual RP thread later today.

Sure. XD I don't know how long it'll take or if it'll just be injury, but sure.

Yay!
Though I have no idea what they are going to be like. Guess I'll wait for everyone's CS and make a character based on that.

Though I do have an idea for the Air mage...
Draven is Kaito's greatest supporter. Brash, rude and prone to conflict, he takes to the task of proving NAME's guilt with great zeal. Doing everything in his power to oppose him. Stalking him at night with his wind magic, masking any sound he makes until only the barest shadow of a step can be heard, helping Kaito rally their peers into action and harassing all who dare support the craven Darkness.

His devotion to the Mage of Light is not without cause, Draven has something to prove. There is something that has marked him out from birth. A simple fact. A fact that he has tried to hide from, a fact that taints what others think of him, a fact that brings forth fear.
Draven is the son of the late Dark Mage. The extremist who looked upon Mages as common as he with contempt. He oh so desperately wants to prove that he is not anything, anything at all resembling his hated parent. So he fled far, far away from the shadow of his past and was blinded by the Light.

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone! ^.^ I've updated everything with the claims, and now we just need an Air student. I'll get to work on the actual thing so we can start this sometime soon... hopefully. Although I'll probably keep it simple and not even add that much.

Also, Probably George Probably George and Nico Nico , could you please pick Light or Dark? ^.^" Just trying to organize the kiddos.
We're trying to keep it four and four, so only one more for Dark, however.
I can fill which ever is needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back