Other Acts of Kindness

jaylen

Gamer Girl
What's an act of kindness you've done recently? It can be anything no matter how big or small. To start, an act of kindness I did today was take charge of my science group and lead us throughout the lab [which is weird for me bc I wouldn't call myself a leader type]. What about you? I wanna hear a bunch!

Greatness is a burden, most artists can’t tolerate obscurity and find success to by equally painful. I’m an ambitious lad and often I try and express the kinds of things I will and have achieved, sometimes there’s a little spark of recognition, other times people treat you like a leper. I guess constantly moving forward is key. It’s not what you say but what you do that makes people listen.

However I’m probably one of the most compassionate people I know, I walk bugs out of my house unless they attack first.

Greatness is a burden, most artists can’t tolerate obscurity and find success to by equally painful. I’m an ambitious lad and often I try and express the kinds of things I will and have achieved, sometimes there’s a little spark of recognition, other times people treat you like a leper. I guess constantly moving forward is key. It’s not what you say but what you do that makes people listen.

However I’m probably one of the most compassionate people I know, I walk bugs out of my house unless they attack first.
Awe, cute.

You know people who have good relationships with their family who mean it and feel love when they say it back not out of obligation but sincerity baffles me. I’m not envious or jealous, I don’t even understand it so I can’t be. I’m glad you care for your mother, I don’t mean to sound like am irredeemable prick but I’ve told my mother she will need taking care of at some time and I promise I won’t do it.

I’ll go out of my way to save a roach though.

My act of kindness for the day: being there for my friend when they needed someone to rant to and helping them out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back