• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Active male roleplayer looking for a partner

DraconianWarrior

Dragon Brother [scatterbrain]
Hello my name is blake (not my real name just one that i like to use) and im looking for an active longterm female roleplay partner to do a family building roleplay with

general scheme of plot:

girl and boy begin dating, boy and girl eventualy get married, boy and girl raise a family of their own

i am fully expecting timeskips with this roleplay but still i see this roleplay lasting a long time, please be committed, that said real life comes first and i understand things happen, please PM me if you are interested

Hello my name is blake (not my real name just one that i like to use) and im looking for an active longterm female roleplay partner to do a family building roleplay with

general scheme of plot:

girl and boy begin dating, boy and girl eventualy get married, boy and girl raise a family of their own

i am fully expecting timeskips with this roleplay but still i see this roleplay lasting a long time, please be committed, that said real life comes first and i understand things happen, please PM me if you are interested

I am interested in your idea. My only question is that if we can do fantasy in the roleplay.

Ohhh, I’d love to maybe write with you! (:

general scheme of plot:

I am totally interested!

hello im happy to see so many people are interested in this, as for the fantasy question yes it can be played in any setting

i welcome everyone and i am always looking for roleplay partners to have fun with, i hope we can create a fun and enjoyable world

hello im happy to see so many people are interested in this, as for the fantasy question yes it can be played in any setting

i welcome everyone and i am always looking for roleplay partners to have fun with, i hope we can create a fun and enjoyable world
Could you pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back