Across the States and Back

All of the relationships suggested for Oliver are great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I got grounded and can't use the computer. Yes I know It's super lame that I'm already 19 going off to live on my own in a month and 10 days and I still get grounded. I hate my parent's sometimes -.-

Anywho...they aren't here so I'm going to try to do as much as possible until I have to turn this off again and move over to tapatalk

Okay...if you guys want you can go ahead and post character intros ONLY.

I still have a few stuff I want to do before we start.

So let's say its 8:00 A.M. and everyone is at home/dorms and just woke up. Jerylin hasn't sent the text yet about being ready.

Yes? Awesome! 
@sparkling

What if Vince and Jerylin took some of their basics together while they were in college and met during a study session before an exam. After that they would meet up and study before every exam. At first they were just study buddies but when the time for finals came around they started seeing each other to study every day and they became friends. 
Okay because I'm a control freak I mapped out our first four destinations and found towns approximately every 2 hours.

We can stop at these towns to eat and do whatever or we can just stop switch and go. We can figure it out once we get there.

As for what we are going to do once we get to our location that's also for the characters to decide. I'll post a list of things to do and our characters can all coordinate or go off in small groups, just please don't go off alone.

Lastly would spending 3 story days at a place be okay or would you guys like more(or Less) time?

So did we decide on posting orders, or Free for all xD I don't want to post again super fast if we are going to go one by one, waiting for each other before we reply more than once.

[QUOTE="Four The Magician]So did we decide on posting orders, or Free for all xD I don't want to post again super fast if we are going to go one by one, waiting for each other before we reply more than once.

[/QUOTE]
Although there is no posting order, I'd like for there to be a small wait(Unless two characters are having a scene) because I know that people start dropping if the RP goes on a long way without them and I want there to be as little dropping as possible.

Ahh I'm ill, I just started to feel horrible at school (not sure why) so I went back home. I will work on Vince his intro now since I have a lot of time at the moment haha!

That's everyone, right? SECOND POST TIME!!!!! :D

I shall be posting momentarily, gentle folks! 
Ophelia hasn't been posted for yet O.o  
@Four The Magician

I'm not sure if she's been getting notifications for it or not so I posted and tagged her in it so she knows that we've started.

Waiting for Ophelia- let's get this show on the road! (No pun intended but I'm seriously really excited)

Okay, well I'll be on online for a while tonight (For the next 5-6 hours or more), so hopefully when you two get back we can all post. At what time is prime time for when everyone is online?

Idk. I'm in pacific timeline (west coast of the US) and I work from 6 until 10:30. & that's assuming I'm held because I'm closing tonight. Then I have to go home, which takes 15 or so minutes.

Totally stopped getting notifications for this =S

I'm on Central time so it's 9;38 P.M.

I think if she doesn't post within the next hour or so we should move on

Just go pick her up at her house and drag her character in. 
@Kinxus Koi

Will you be posting anytime soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back