Across the States and Back

@Kinxus Koi @Four The Magician @Vitez @YoungDreamer

Please throw a dice in order to find out your co-pilot order.

Make sure it has 8 faces.

If you throw doubles I'll delete it and you'll throw again.

If you get your own shift I'll delete it and you'll throw again.

Any questions on throwing dice comment here and I'm sure @YoungDreamer can help.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Driver's list:

1. Oliver

2. Monday

3. Esben

4. Jerylin

5. Joseph

6. Kierra

7. Ophelia

8. (Vince)

Let the Rolling Begin!

Co-Pilot list:

1. Vince

2. Ophelia

3. Oliver

4. Joseph

5. Kierra

6. Esben

7. Monday

8. Jerylin

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I missed a lot here, can someone catch me up with the stuff I need to fill in or whatever?

1. relationship

2. You are last in the driving order

3. you need to roll a die for your co-pilot order.

Need I miss anything Nessie? 
How many times can you throw a die per post?

Okay thanks! (sorry I was really busy yesterday)

1. Vince shared some classes in college with Oliver, who was always cracking jokes, so they got along. Not that they know a lot about each other but more like someone you hang out with if you have the same classes at that moment.

2. that's alright

I will finish it later, I have to go to school now sigh

Alright, since we're almost done with the discussion and set up, now is that time where you all go and watch the RP thread for any updates.

I'll be summarizing all of our discussions there and making them pretty.

I just wanted to thank everyone from the heart of my bottom! I'm really looking forward to role playing with you guys and I hope you guys are all as excited as I am!

Again thank you all for everything! I'm so happy!!

Napoleon_dance.gif
500552.gif

7156960.gif

tumblr_m4r4afEupa1rpnbln.gif

Mostly everything is up to date except for the relationships we haven't agreed on yet. I'll be updating mine as well whenever it is that we decide on the last relationships but I thought you should have this to post where you want.

(I have mine at the end of the character sheet and on page 3 of the OOC.

Code:
[h]Relationships[/h]

[center][font=Times New Roman][color=rgb(179, 179, 0)]I guess I'll do the honors since no one else has stepped up.[/color][/font]
[highlight]Instructions:[/highlight]
Find you're character's name and it'll list all known relationships underneath!
[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=rgb(179, 179, 0)]If I have anything wrong, just let me know.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[tabs]
[tab=Esben:][imagefloat=right][img=http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a476/THEDREAMER_GIRL/d0470aa5-8cb8-4e1c-9b06-323686f1269d_zpsbe06a111.jpg?t=1404766123][/imagefloat]
@YoungDreamer
[b][color=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Esben[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][/color][color=rgb(255, 0, 128)]Jerylin[/color][/b]- Childhood playmates who met through their mother's support group (Club... I mean club...) . They grew apart during school, meeting back up in the same group of friends by coincidence in college.
[b][color=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Esben[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][color=rgb(0, 179, 179)]Kierra[/color][/b]- Because the history department got an award, Kierra was assigned to do an article on it. When she asked one of the professors who the best people to interview for the article would be Esben was on the list. After the interview they started running into each other more often around campus, hitting it off well they sort of naturally formed a friendship. Which is how Esben was pulled into the group.
[b][color=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Esben[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][color=rgb(255, 128, 0)]Oliver[/color][/b]- Being in the same P.E. class their sophomore year of college, they somehow ended up on the same team as each other turning Baseball. They ended up hitting it off and became friends.
[b][color=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Esben[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&EveryoneElse[/color][/b]- I'm assuming that the rest of the group be met through Kierra and Jerylin. HOWEVER, if you want to make a personal meeting with him I'm totally open for anything. Just let me know!
[/tab]
[tab=Jerylin:][imagefloat=left][img=http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a476/THEDREAMER_GIRL/c145b11355cff9b08f4c1e30fd568b6d_zps568d7496.jpg?t=1404765615][/imagefloat]
@NessieAlways
[b][color=rgb(255, 0, 128)]Jerylin[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][color=rgb(0, 179, 179)]Kierra[/color][/b] - During Kierra's first year of college she went to the bookstore that Jerylin worked at to find a book on journalism.
[b][color=rgb(255, 0, 128)]Jerylin[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][color=rgb(179, 0, 179)]Monday[/color][/b] - Because of self interest, Monday started tutoring people in English. Jerylin, whom isn't very good at English, went to her for help on her thesis.
[b][color=rgb(255, 0, 128)]Jerylin[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][/color][color=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Joseph[/color][/b]- Somehow they ended up playing the same online game, which Jerylin sucked at. After realizing they were in the same place they met up for coffee and became friends.
[b][color=rgb(255, 0, 128)]Jerylin[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][color=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Esben[/color][/b]- Childhood playmates who met through their mother's support group (Club... I mean club...) . They grew apart during school, meeting back up in the same group of friends by coincidence in college.
[b][color=rgb(255, 0, 128)]Jerylin[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][color=rgb(0, 255, 128)]Ophelia[/color][/b]- Ophelia met Jerylin through her old job at a local coffee shop. She showed Ophelia the ropes around her new home. Through her, Ophelia manage to meet the other road trip mates[/tab]
[tab=Kierra:][imagefloat=right][img=http://www.rpnation.com/proxy.php?image=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m35f2sLkyu1rosovg.gif&hash=a73222ebb477ce817824772b52ee0101][/imagefloat]
@Rise of Albion
[b][color=rgb(0, 179, 179)]Kierra[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][color=rgb(179, 0, 179)]Monday[/color][/b] - They both attended the same English class - Kierra for her major, Monday because she likes it. Kierra then introduced herself (idk the situation, project or seats next to each other or something?) which is how they became friends.
[b][color=rgb(0, 179, 179)]Kierra[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][color=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Joseph[/color][/b]- They met through Jerylin.
[b][color=rgb(0, 179, 179)]Kierra[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][/color][color=rgb(255, 0, 128)]Kerylin[/color][/b] - During Kierra's first year of college she went to the bookstore that Jerylin worked at to find a book on journalism.
[b][color=rgb(0, 179, 179)]Kierra[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][/color][color=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Esben[/color][/b]- Because the history department got an award, Kierra was assigned to do an article on it. When she asked one of the professors who the best people to interview for the article would be Esben was on the list. After the interview they started running into each other more often around campus, hitting it off well they sort of naturally formed a friendship. Which is how Esben was pulled into the group.[/tab]
[tab=Monday:][imagefloat=left][img=http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a476/THEDREAMER_GIRL/2994183439_1_13_1TQ82BUt_zpsbaca5557.jpg?t=1404765772][/imagefloat]
@Quintessential
[b][color=rgb(179, 0, 179)]Monday[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][color=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Joseph[/color][/b]- They are childhood friends.
[b][color=rgb(179, 0, 179)]Monday[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][/color][color=rgb(255, 0, 128)]Jerylin[/color][/b] - Because of self interest, Monday started tutoring people in English. Jerylin, whom isn't very good at English, went to her for help on her thesis.
[b][color=rgb(179, 0, 179)]Monday[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][/color][color=rgb(0, 179, 179)]Keirra[/color][/b] - They both attended the same English class - Kierra for her major, Monday because she likes it. Kierra then introduced herself (idk the situation, project or seats next to each other or something?) which is how they became friends.[/tab]
[tab=Joseph:][imagefloat=right][img=http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a476/THEDREAMER_GIRL/tumblr_inline_n2xq9jk5m11scq10p_zps32271a2b.jpg?t=1404766004][/imagefloat]
@Four The Magician
[b][color=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Joseph[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][/color][color=rgb(179, 0, 179)]Monday[/color][/b]- They are childhood friends.
[b][color=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Joseph[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][/color][color=rgb(0, 179, 179)]Kierra[/color][/b]- They met through Jerylin.
[b][color=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Joseph[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][/color][color=rgb(255, 0, 128)]Jerylin[/color][/b]- Somehow they ended up playing the same online game, which Jerylin sucked at. After realizing they were in the same place they met up for coffee and became friends.[/tab]
[tab=Ophelia][imagefloat=left][img=http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a476/THEDREAMER_GIRL/large_zps44af11fd.jpg?t=1404766275][/imagefloat]
@Kinxus Koi
[b][color=rgb(0, 255, 128)]Ophelia[/color][/b]&[b][color=rgb(255, 0, 128)]Jerylin[/color][/b]- Ophelia met Jerylin through her old job at a local coffee shop. She showed Ophelia the ropes around her new home. Through her, Ophelia manage to meet the other road trip mates.[/tab]
[tab=Vince][imagefloat=right][img=http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a476/THEDREAMER_GIRL/tumblr_n7usfe87GB1sv35kdo1_500_zpsd0002154.jpg?t=1404766417][/imagefloat]
@sparkling
RELATIONSHIPS UNKNOWN[/tab]
[tab=Oliver][imagefloat=left][img=http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a476/THEDREAMER_GIRL/475598_zpsacfdc003.jpg?t=1404794062][/imagefloat]
@Vitez
[b][color=rgb(255, 128, 0)]Oliver[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]&[/color][color=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Esben[/color][/b]- Being in the same P.E. class their sophomore year of college, they somehow ended up on the same team as each other turning Baseball. They ended up hitting it off and became friends.[/tab]
[/tabs]

I'm really excited! My testweek is over so I also have enough time, the only thing is I don't know if vince should know more persons or just keep it at one. Can't really come up with an idea how he met others right now so

How about Kierra and Vince knew each other from high school? She loved going to parties and enjoying being young and free, and you stated that Vince went to parties sometimes. Obviously it wouldn't be as much as Kierra, but enough for them to become friends by being at the same parties. Especially after he impressed her one time at a beach party by surfing really well, and she impressed him by... something. Although at first they only met because of mutual friends, they earned their true friendship between social reputation and actual respect. Old friends, and Kierra can introduce him to the rest of the group once they meet up again after high school.

yes sounds good! So Kierra will introduce him to the others, and we will see how that ends then later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back