• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Acid Rain (MxM, Open, Dark Themes) (Discord Preferred)

cane suga

🌿 garden of eden 🌿
Title based off: Acid Rain - Lorn

• !!THESE ARE IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ THEM!!

1 : I will not roleplay this plot with you if you're under seventeen, if you are, please leave, I will not "please think about it."
    2 : When chatting ooc please use indications, mine is '/'. This rule does not apply if we're chatting and not roleplaying.
    3 : Do not use *...* when roleplaying and use "..." when there is dialog please.
    4 : Do not control my character, it isn't fun.
    5 : Curse like a sailor, I could care less. Half of my vocabulary is curse words, but for the sake of keeping these rules professional, I won't put them here.
    6 : I don't really like using ocs when it comes to fandoms, but otherwise I'm totally down.
    7 : If I do not reply within three days you're allowed to bug me about it. Anytime before then I'll ask you to check back later, because I could be busy.
    8 : If you're homophobic, racist, or transphobic I will not roleplay with you. End. Of. Story.
    9 : I am normally a goofy person, so if you're so uptight that you can't take a joke, please leave. I'm not looking for your negativity.
    10 : Please write at least four lines and try to match my replies, I understand it might be hard for some people, but if you send two lines after I send two paragraphs, it'll get boring.
    11 : Please use capitalizing and proper punctuation, I like literate roleplays, they make it easier on me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back