• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Aces Company (Military Scifi)

Jagson

One Thousand Club
Due to several incursions and near destruction of The Alliance a draft was created. Once every citizen turned sixteen they are required to serve a minimum of five years in the Alliance Military. Most of the time nothing happens.

Those that choose to stay are able to go through officer training and make a career out of it. Those that decide they have enough are given the best educations to further the chosen careers.

That was what the fated recruits in the Armord Infantry Aces Company hoped for until orders came down.

The Mulich Dynasty an Empire of sorts that had been "legally" conquring territory in the A sector of the galaxy turned their attention to the Alliance. With a four year "Contract of Expansion" Mulich start their Invasion.

These are the stories of Aces Company. The battles they fought, their victories, their defeats, and their eventual demise.

Last edited:
Hey Jagson, long time no see, remember me from the Mass Effect RP? I'd love to jump into this one with you! Hope you're still looking for people, see you.

I might be interested. Who exactly is the Munich Dynasty? Some alien empire?

And as armored infantry, what is our armor? Tanks? Mechs? Powered personal armor?

The Mulich are humanoid race pale skin bald either yellow or crimson eyes. Have a habit of using conquered races as part of a slave army.

As for Armord Infantry it's power armor think a mix between Fallout power armor and Star wars Clone trooper armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back