• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ace Combat RP needs pilots!!

Kyero

Three Thousand Club
Hey all!

I just finished designing an RP based on the Ace Combat video game franchise. My top three favorite games in the entire series are AC4, AC5, and ACZero. All three were originally PS2 games, but all of them were also quite badass and built well off of each other from one game to the next in terms of story and mechanics. Each was different enough, but alike enough to its predecessor to be interesting and unique as a game and story all its own.

So what I'm doing is designing an RP based on the kind of Ace Combat story I'd like to play through if they were to make a new game for it. But this RP is obviously us actually living as the characters, not just playing a nameless and voiceless protagonist.

The RP comes complete with the following (though many of these will be added to as the RP progresses):

* A comprehensive list of all planes/vehicles available for player characters to use/own throughout the RP

* A comprehensive list (eventually) of approximately 50 missions tightly woven into a story similar to that of AC5 dealing with internal betrayal in the Osean Federation and retribution for our characters along the way

* A list of one of a kind super planes (such as the ADF-01 FALKEN (and 01 MORGAN), X-02 Wyvern, CFA-44 Nosferatu, XFA-27, ASF-X Shinden II, etc) which our characters will have the opportunity to choose from for use later in the RP (and I mean LATER)

* A map of the Stragereal Universe which all three of the aforementioned games in the franchise take place in (to make it easier to figure out where bases and locations are as I will be making a good number of them up for this RP)

And possibly more when and if I think of anything else that needs adding!

So if you guys are fans of Ace Combat and would like to participate in an RP about it, then let me know!!

Thank you for your time!

~ Kyero

Last edited by a moderator:
Harbinger said:
I'll join your rp when you make it.
I decided to make the RP despite my worries about membership.

Ace Combat: Nether Skies

Thank you for your interest.

I have to warn you that I am a fairly strict GM as far as my rules are concerned, but I am not as stiff as the rules make me out to be. So long as they are followed, everything will be a-okay and we can have fun and entertaining conversations all day long!

And again, thank you for your interest! And I hope to see you around!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 100% interested. I've played every AC game multiple times, and 4, 5 and Zero are by far the best story wise.

Hurikane said:
I am 100% interested. I've played every AC game multiple times, and 4, 5 and Zero are by far the best story wise.
You and I are of a like mind in that respect my friend!

I forget the number but I played the one with the ghosts of Razgriz(?spelling?).

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Only realistic hair colors? Damn. No dyed hair?
That's actually a military dress code rule. Natural colors only. I know some things xP

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Only realistic hair colors? Damn. No dyed hair?
If the hair color is dyed, then that's fine. So long as their natural hair color is something realistic then I'm fine. You can dye it every color of the rainbow if you'd like.

Kyero said:
If the hair color is dyed, then that's fine. So long as their natural hair color is something realistic then I'm fine. You can dye it every color of the rainbow if you'd like.
Oops. I already moved on from that character idea. xD

You're getting a fiery redhead instead of a quirky engineer with colorful hair

Once I saw Ace Combat, I knew that I was already going to love this. I love the AC games, and have played 5, zero, and 6 many times. If I am not too late I would like to join. I do understand though if I can't, since you have already started.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Once I saw Ace Combat, I knew that I was already going to love this. I love the AC games, and have played 5, zero, and 6 many times. If I am not too late I would like to join. I do understand though if I can't, since you have already started.

[/QUOTE]
You're welcome to join. I've been abandoned by all the others who were previously participating as far as I know.

Kyero said:
You're welcome to join. I've been abandoned by all the others who were previously participating as far as I know.
I'm here

Just busy

Sorry :c

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I have lost all want to do anything
I understand.

Thank you for at least contributing what you gave, and I will kindly write your character out of the RP for you so that you may stop worrying about keeping up with those of us who will continue.

Good luck with your future RP endeavors.

Kyero said:
I understand.
Thank you for at least contributing what you gave, and I will kindly write your character out of the RP for you so that you may stop worrying about keeping up with those of us who will continue.

Good luck with your future RP endeavors.
I graduate Thursday. So expect me back full time soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back