• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ace Combat: Belkan Civil War

This is gonna be set in 2025 so, like AC7 was set in 2019 in SR timeline if I remembered correctly. I think our starting mission would be an aerial battle above Dinsmark like AC6 starts with the air strike on Gracemarie (or is that how it’s spelled?)

As for squadrons, I think you guys can make your own squadrons if you so prefer, so people who wants to interact more could team up with each other. Here’s how a Geschwader would’ve look like in WW2 and I intend to keep it simple this way, each “Staffel” is a squadron that on paper would consist 12 aircrafts.
View attachment 928669

I think I can get a CS page up tomorrow

Sounds good. With that in mind, I'd like to team up with someone and be the number 2/wingman role.

I could use a Wingman! My characters have sort of a Wolf motif so how does Cub 1 and Cub 2 sound?
I dont mind specifically. We should probably translate over to German to keep in the theme if we can. Its up to you though as the Aces in Zero didnt.

Current ideas:
  1. Mission Control / Navi: A female pilot who was the only survivor of her squad, got transferred to this division / one of the squad to help out the best she can while she's still recovering from injury (broken arm) and whether there is a new plane to be given to her.
  2. Mercenary: A man who enjoys the thrill of battle, though some might say that it's just his bloodlust. He joined the BRA side, but perhaps at the opening fight of this RP / later fights, when things are looking bad for their side, he shot down his own squadron leader and turn himself. Immediately arrested and put under interrogation, and once cleared is put under this division / one the squads as he got some good intels [A second character idea, if that's allowed and I think I can play two characters]

Current ideas:
  1. Mission Control / Navi: A female pilot who was the only survivor of her squad, got transferred to this division / one of the squad to help out the best she can while she's still recovering from injury (broken arm) and whether there is a new plane to be given to her.
  2. Mercenary: A man who enjoys the thrill of battle, though some might say that it's just his bloodlust. He joined the BRA side, but perhaps at the opening fight of this RP / later fights, when things are looking bad for their side, he shot down his own squadron leader and turn himself. Immediately arrested and put under interrogation, and once cleared is put under this division / one the squads as he got some good intels [A second character idea, if that's allowed and I think I can play two characters]

Those are very interesting ideas. I like them both. Will your first character eventually get a plane as well?

SCRATCH: I just saw the bottom part.

Last edited:
Those are very interesting ideas. I like them both. Will your first character eventually get a plane as well?

SCRATCH: I just saw the bottom part.
Yeah! But as they are at war, it would be difficult to acquire a new one immediately, so it won't happen "that fast". Maybe when BRA is starting to get pushed back, and the ground forces managed to capture planes from their hangar

"Fàng 1 reporting in. Time to earn a payday!"
Speaking of acquiring aircraft, what were you thinking in regards to ours? Im kinda thinking that, since we're not Royal AF regulation forces, we probably won't have anything fancy to start.

Im kinda leaning towards the F/A18E, but willing to drop to the C if we really wanted to be broke to start. Of course, Im also willing to use what you want so theyre in sync.

Yeah! But as they are at war, it would be difficult to acquire a new one immediately, so it won't happen "that fast". Maybe when BRA is starting to get pushed back, and the ground forces managed to capture planes from their hangar

I like the idea. It'd be a squad moment when they can fly again.

Speaking of acquiring aircraft, what were you thinking in regards to ours? Im kinda thinking that, since we're not Royal AF regulation forces, we probably won't have anything fancy to start.

Im kinda leaning towards the F/A18E, but willing to drop to the C if we really wanted to be broke to start. Of course, Im also willing to use what you want so theyre in sync.

I like the idea. It'd be a squad moment when they can fly again.
Thinking of a F/A18F, since it's a two seater. You can honestly use whatever!

Also I agree! That'll be a great moment

I'm leaning more towards the MiG series of planes (aka, the Fulcrum for a start) but I'm willing to compromise and switch plane brands over from Mikoyan to McDonnell Douglas.
as for squadrons, my little gal'll need a wingman. her other squadmates can be npcs, but if anybody needs a wingman, I don't mind snagging ya. especially the BRA defector; maybe i can snag him to be Church's wingman... in short, yoikies! i will dm you with interaction ideas.

I'm going for a Monarch/Prez sort of dynamic with my character. Super chatty and sarcastic WSO and dead silent pilot, the latter being a selective mute

And the OOC is here

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford I think you’ll need a callsign other than the assigned number in squadron, like Marcus Lampert in AC6 for example, his callsign was Shamrock and Garuda 2 in the Garuda squadron

Im almost done with mine. It will probably be up by tonight.

I did some editing to mine. Added in how they got their nicknames alongside their very brief and almost disastrous one and only combat operation during the Lighthouse War (they were literally sixteen and almost got themselves killed, child soldiers are a bad idea)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back