• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ace Attorney: Rise of Justice

Brink

"Objection!"

Our society is held together by the law. It keeps us civilised, human, controlled. It prevents anarchy. It defines our civilizations. And for such a simple thing, it can be so complex.

That's why we have this room. The courtroom. Where defense attorneys and prosecutors do battle, not with the weapons of warriors but the words of wisdom. It is a place of hope, of truth. It is a place of justice. And if someone within this room makes a mistake, everyone pays. Only the best of the best earn the right to call themselves privileged enough to be a part of the events that take place in the room.

You are those people. Welcome. The room is yours. This is your chance to show us what you've got.

Make it count.

Positions:

Game master (creates cases) and witnesses - Brink

Defense Attorneys (2 required) - Scrubnoppon

Prosecutors (2 required) -

Judge -

Evidence Creator (I'm looking for someone to create graphics of evidence if possible) -

This is just an interest check to see if anyone is interested. If I get enough people I'll begin making the roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Scrubnoppon Great! You would alternate trials with another defense attorney, so posting often won't be much of an issue, although I would prefer a minimum of three paragraphs per post.

Love to join! I'd like prosecutor if that's possible?

Quick question: Fun or serious? I'm not sure if I'm legally studied enough if we're going to involve charters and precedents and all that lawyer jazz.

if it's still alive i wouldn't mind being either prosecution or defense. Would prefer defense, though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back