• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Accepting Always! In Shambles: An Atypical Zombie Apocalypse RP

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
Premise:
With the world torn from a yearlong-and-counting zombie outbreak, Humans and mythical creatures struggle to survive, and fight for the fate of society all over the world. In Greenstone Harbor, Michigan, and the surrounding area, the mythical creatures are well known, though not in every other area. There, however, the council that once ruled them is losing power. Whether this will be for better or for worse, time will tell.

Notes:
I'd like this to be at least a semi-long term roleplay. As well, if you must abandon the roleplay, please make sure your character isn't in the middle of an interaction.
The general attitude of the group should be inclusive towards different styles, lengths, and aptitudes of roleplaying, as well other demographics. Therefore, unless the hostility, stereotyping, or elitism is in-character, it will not be tolerated.
Et cetera.

Ooh! I am rather new, but I'd like to take part in this! Is there still an opening?

Last edited:
Character forms are up!

Hmm... I'm game! I might adapt an older character that I never really got to use though haha. Question - can some shapeshifters turn to silver?

Hmm... I'm game! I might adapt an older character that I never really got to use though haha. Question - can some shapeshifters turn to silver?
I guess, although it is something that would probably be more advanced than organic shapeshifting. (I'm assuming you're talking about the metal.)

I guess, although it is something that would probably be more advanced than organic shapeshifting. (I'm assuming you're talking about the metal.)
LOL yeah talking about the metal.

So basically, shapeshifters can turn to most substances, but for most it's way easier to do organic shapeshifting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back